HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?

Go down 
+18
abrax894
Mass Distraction
HUNK'syouruncle
xzadam
GrandMasterTrea
Jill Valentine
La Femme Fatale
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
Bernard
charlieRE2
PublicEnemy
Spike991
Regenerator
lyfesArcanum
NiteKrawler
frodomir
Jamesy
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? Empty
PostSubject: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 am

Do these two characters like fancy each ohter in the Resident Evil storyline or are they just really good friends?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:23 am

First they were survivors, than teammates, than friends... And in the end... Love
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:10 am

lol Fro. It doesn't say exactly but I wouldn't be surprised if they are lovey-dovey.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
lol Fro. It doesn't say exactly but I wouldn't be surprised if they are lovey-dovey.

Cmon... Watch the videos more closely... You will see
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:36 am

frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

They are extremely close. And I'm positive that they love each other, that there is a connection, but I'm not sure if it's in that way. After all they've been through, ya know? Kinda like "brotherly" love I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Jill and Chris are friends with benefits Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:15 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

They are extremely close. And I'm positive that they love each other, that there is a connection, but I'm not sure if it's in that way. After all they've been through, ya know? Kinda like "brotherly" love I suppose.

Exactly, they are just really close, as Chris sayed in RE5, "We were partners", they are close friends, but beyond that there is nothing romantic, at least nothing from what they have given us so far.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:11 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Exactly, they are just really close, as Chris sayed in RE5, "We were partners", they are close friends, but beyond that there is nothing romantic, at least nothing from what they have given us so far.Smile
I think it's the same deal as Leon and Ada in RE4. As Leon says: "She's like a part of me I can't let go." I think that's how Chris feels about Jill as well.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:39 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:

I think it's the same deal as Leon and Ada in RE4. As Leon says: "She's like a part of me I can't let go." I think that's how Chris feels about Jill as well.

I agree,I guess you get really attached to people who lived the same horrifying things as you.
after all now one except those who also survived like you,know what you lived(Raccoon city incident in this case,and the Mansion incident for Jill/Chris).
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 am

I'm pretty sure Ada and Leon actually DO have something for eachother. They have never had the time to get to know eachother like Jill and Chris. They're infatuated.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 am

i think jill has a thing for chris! completely! and vice versa. they just never admit it because they were partners.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:03 am

Its just like in romantic movies... They are just partners but they both want more, but they are both afraid to step into that...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:22 am

frodomir wrote:
Its just like in romantic movies... They are just partners but they both want more, but they are both afraid to step into that...
Yeah, because in the end, they are professionals.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Yeah, because in the end, they are professionals.

And mostly because at the end,we're not buying a game to see 2 peoples kissing with each other,just buy a romantic movie for this...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm pretty sure Ada and Leon actually DO have something for eachother. They have never had the time to get to know eachother like Jill and Chris. They're infatuated.

Yeah, I think there is definately a sexual tension between Leon and Ada, something that is nonexistent with the Chris and Jill relationship.Smile

Leon and Ada both have a thing for eachother but being on different sides they are usually kept in check by those jobs, but occasionally we get to see them interacting.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, I think there is definately a sexual tension between Leon and Ada, something that is nonexistent with the Chris and Jill relationship.Smile

Leon and Ada both have a thing for eachother but being on different sides they are usually kept in check by those jobs, but occasionally we get to see them interacting.Smile

AGREEEEEMENT!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:33 pm

I think that they love each other like....lovely brothers or somekind
They apears to like each other in a romantic way and sometimes like brothers or good friends
So its a I don't know
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Ha! I caught you in the act Bernard! I saw that you accidentally posted your last post in the wrong thread for a second! lol...you changed it quick though you sneaky thing.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ha! I caught you in the act Bernard! I saw that you accidentally posted your last post in the wrong thread for a second! lol...you changed it quick though you sneaky thing.
Yeah Damn you hehehe
I had too many open windows
I had to act very fast
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 pm

lol nice.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:38 am

I think they are just close friends maybe even best friends and partners that's it lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Spike991 wrote:
But if you look closely at Chris' body language, it's clear he's using that as an excuse. Sheva even acted like she saw past it.

In truth, I think there's more than meets the eye to the connection to Jill and Chris. I know a few male cops who've had female partners and vice versa, and they were nowhere near as close as Jill and Chris.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm not sure about Chris and Jill, but I know Leon and Ada do. Chris and Jill is less obvious.
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Quote :

I don't think so. Leon and Ada have a much more romantic relationship; after all, they did play tonsil hockey in RE 2, and in Ada's 'Separate Ways' mission, it is plainly obvious that she cares for Leon as more than just a friend. Chris and Jill seem to have a very platonic relationship, and while there is potential for something more, we're going to have to just wait and see if Capcom takes their relationship further. I wouldn't call it similar to Leon and Ada's though, not by a long shot. Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:57 pm

I agree 100% with Fatale. Welcome, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?   Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next