HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched

Go down 
+39
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Known_Hero
AWDCP
02viperacr
Crimson_Wolf
will1234562
spawn
PWNERX
Godzilla90s
Spike991
dr_salvador
JamTyrantH
DeadlyGenetics
chaso13
chocotricks
Mcghie
chrisredfield84
Prince of Judah
Biohazardtaylor
Parabellum09
the_darkest_one
Alice Clone 6
ChickenHeart
ZombiePrincess
Methsia
DivideByZero
Vandal
REWorld
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Evil Rage42
Valentine Fan
PAULSAMSON
Outbreakgirl
Ghost Leader
SWITCHMYND
VoyageTreader08
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I can't stand Extinction for more than a minute. That film was a total wreck.

I don't blame you
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 am

Outbreakgirl wrote:
I can't stand Extinction for more than a minute. That film was a total wreck.

I don't blame you

Yes. You really shouldn't Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:37 am

the movie had one of the worst plots in the history of movies
it was just a bunch of explosions and alices

4/10

also i taught claire hair was brown,its been a while since i watched that movie.......
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 am

All of the Resident Evil action movies (although I've only seen the first two).

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 am

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
(although I've only seen the first two).

Then you haven't seen anything yet XD. The first two are masterpieces compared to Extinction and Afterlife.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 am

the first movie was pretty decent imo
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:50 am

ThomVD wrote:
TUNSTALL37 wrote:

Then you haven't seen anything yet XD. The first two are masterpieces compared to Extinction and Afterlife.

That's what I've heard! I am contemplating buying/renting them all just to watch through them and try to gather the story that the movies try to play out. I'm just extremely concerned that my time would be wasted.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:52 am

ThomVD wrote:
TUNSTALL37 wrote:

Yep, also I got to say that the Wesker on Extinction is such a weirdo and lame, it's strongly failed.
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:54 am

So frustrating that they didn't base the movies on the games. Saying that they could have got it all wrong and made it even worse.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:03 pm

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
So frustrating that they didn't base the movies on the games. Saying that they could have got it all wrong and made it even worse.

It's all because of Paul W.S Anderson, he made it all worst. I'm sick and tired of his movie crap thing. I really wished that George Romero is the one who directing the films. But it's too late. Paul messed it up.
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 pm

I wouldn't say it's too late to produce movies based on the games seeing as the current movies have no reflection on the game series. They'd just need to make it clear that it is completely different to the current movies, like Degeneration.

Im just dying to see action movies based around the first 3 games.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 pm

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
So frustrating that they didn't base the movies on the games.
Yes, so frustrating that they didn't make the movies to where we already know who everyone is, who's going to betray who, who's going to encounter which monster, and who's going to live and die at the end. Rolling Eyes

And you mean adapt the games into movies, not base the movies on the games. Because the movies are, in fact, based on the games.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:03 pm

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
I wouldn't say it's too late to produce movies based on the games seeing as the current movies have no reflection on the game series. They'd just need to make it clear that it is completely different to the current movies

I guess you're right
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:03 pm

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
They might not have based them on the games but by God, it didn't stop them from stealing the scenes from the games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TUNSTALL37 wrote:
Yes, so frustrating that they didn't make the movies to where we already know who everyone is, who's going to betray who, who's going to encounter which monster, and who's going to live and die at the end. Rolling Eyes

And you mean adapt the games into movies, not base the movies on the games. Because the movies are, in fact, based on the games.

Eye roll all you want, I'd love to see the games adapted into movies. The games tell a lot of the story granted but the movie would be able to cover a lot more things with a lot more depth.

It doesn't have to be real people acting out just the cut scenes does it now?

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
it didn't stop them from stealing the scenes from the games.

I agreed, and that's what I hated the most. They keep stealing the cut scenes on the game series which is awful.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:54 pm

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
Eye roll all you want, I'd love to see the games adapted into movies. The games tell a lot of the story granted but the movie would be able to cover a lot more things with a lot more depth.
A movie would be able to cover a lot more than a game? Yes, a six hour game isn't nearly enough time to cover as much content as a two hour movie can. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
It doesn't have to be real people acting out just the cut scenes does it now?
My whole point went completely over you're head, didn't it?

Mass Distraction wrote:
it didn't stop them from stealing the scenes from the games.

I agreed, and that's what I hated the most. They keep stealing the cut scenes on the game series which is awful.
But it's okay for Capcom to steal ideas from the movies, though, right? Rolling Eyes

I should have known this would degenerate into another "bash Paul Anderson and his movies" thread.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:56 pm

And of course we can't forget The Garbage Pail Kids.

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 Garbage-pail-kids-slideshow-pic
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TUNSTALL37 wrote:
A movie would be able to cover a lot more than a game? Yes, a six hour game isn't nearly enough time to cover as much content as a two hour movie can. Rolling Eyes

It would work much better as a TV mini series, if anything. I agree with you though, a two-hour movie just doesn't cut it
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

But it's okay for Capcom to steal ideas from the movies, though, right? Rolling Eyes

I should have known this would degenerate into another "bash Paul Anderson and his movies" thread.

I guess, it would be fine Razz But at some point, I doubt it. Capcom don't do such things like that. Laughing I just can't take the fact that some ideas on the films we'ren't belong to Paul, he steals it also and for me that's not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:11 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
TUNSTALL37 wrote:

A RE game isn't six hours of story. There's also gameplay, around the 80% of the game. I don't think any RE game has more than 60 minutes of cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:09 am

well, for me, the last 2 RE movies sucks. Like what I said on the other thread, she evolved like a weird pokemon thingy. I'd rather watch 4D Executer.

Non-RE related movies?

1. JB's Never say never. if you call that a movie.

2. Twilight Saga.

3. Tekken. Because Anna and Nina sucked in that movie.
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:16 am

Quote :
A movie would be able to cover a lot more than a game? Yes, a six hour game isn't nearly enough time to cover as much content as a two hour movie can.

I played Resident Evil 2 for the first time in a long time the other night, about 2 hours of my time was spent looking for things - I doubt the main plot line of the movie would be Leon looking for a crank and the bishop plug. A movie would be able to give us a better plot, more action and a better story - The game (RE2) was made about 14 years ago, surely since then they've thought "Oh, it would have been really good if we did that, or that!".

Quote :

I've given my opinion on the original movies, I don't like them that much - The people who seem to agree with me in this thread just want films that are about the games. The action movies have no relation whatsoever, some people like them, a lot of people don't, so what? Surely there's nothing stopping them giving us the best of both worlds. I'd pay to watch a movie that retells the story of Resident Evil 1/2 etc. but I wouldn't pay to watch Alice kill Nemesis with her bare hands.

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:24 am

DivideByZero wrote:
1. JB's Never say never.
2. Twilight Saga.
3. Tekken.

The films you mentioned are one of my most listed hated films of all times. First, Justin Bieber's concert, I totally despise that. I remembered when that fucking gay go here, the teenagers and the ladies are gone wild. Their absolutely insane! Second is, That Twilight Saga films. I only watched the first film of that and I find it boring and no kidding, I fell asleep while watching it Laughing and the last one is the Tekken movie. God, Jin Kazama looks like a different man and everything. Those three movies are sucks. I regret watching this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next