HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago Empty
PostSubject: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:18 pm

A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago. In the head. I guess the bullet went up through the left side and took out a chunk of her brain. She's out of critical now and we're pretty sure she's gonna make it. We were told that when a nurse pinched her to wake her up, my friend said if she did that again, she was gonna get knocked out. And, you know, that's definitely something she'd say, so she's still in there. lol
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyThu May 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Jeez! i'm glad she's o.k. Smile It's also good to hear from you, not alot of people on here these days.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Oh, I check in daily unless for some reason I'm physically unable to (i.e., no Internet). There just hasn't been any discussion as of late and I've been a bit overwhelmed with the North Korea situation. It's pretty much the main topic of discussion between me and my gf right now. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Yeah, you'd think with RE VII out there'd be more conversation. But i guess that little snafu awhile back really did a number on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Yeah, it did. I was never able to find the site after that, my GF did and sent me the address.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:47 pm

There was an e-mail sent out, but it took me a few days to even think to check. I guess most people just didn't bother.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:26 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago. In the head. I guess the bullet went up through the left side and took out a chunk of her brain. She's out of critical now and we're pretty sure she's gonna make it. We were told that when a nurse pinched her to wake her up, my friend said if she did that again, she was gonna get knocked out. And, you know, that's definitely something she'd say, so she's still in there. lol

That's f'ing terrible, very sorry to hear but happy she is alive, hope all is well.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

I'll be praying for her fast recovery my old friend
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Thanks, everyone.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Thanks, everyone.

Just don't get yourself killed. Be alert always.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:30 am

Christ, that's horrible. SOrry to hear about that, and even more sorry for being absent for so long. Don't really have much of a reason, just been doin' stuff. Hope she's okay by now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago   A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago Empty

Back to top Go down

A friend of mine was shot a couple days ago
Page 1 of 1