Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

ORC Reviews

Go down 
+18
RaviorStygian
NemisisProgram13
leon248
Jilly
DeadlyGenetics
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
Methsia
Mass Distraction
Vandal
Incompetent Barry
ThomVD
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Known_Hero
Jill Sandwich
Sargent D
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

ORC Reviews - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:09 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
And some games are so bad that they are fun, like superman 64.
Obvious troll is obvious. Laughing

Hey, I was serious Very Happy. I've never played a game with that many glitches and my friend and I laughed my ass off so many times.
Two people laughing one person's ass off? That's hardcore Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
And some games are so bad that they are fun, like superman 64.
Obvious troll is obvious. Laughing

Hey, I was serious Very Happy. I've never played a game with that many glitches and my friend and I laughed my ass off so many times.
Two people laughing one person's ass off? That's hardcore Razz

I lol'd Very Happy . But yeah, you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 pm

I always wanted to play Superman 64. Razz (off topic ftw)
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Just watch this and see how bad it is (sorry for going of topic):

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Yeah I seen a lot of gameplay of this before, but never got the chance to experience it. Sad
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:20 pm

It's an amazing game. Even in the gameplay trailer that plays if you leave the menu on for a while they show huge glitches. They left them in, like they don't even care.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:22 pm

ThomVD wrote:
They left them in, like they don't even care.
That's whats funny about it. lol
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 am

Gametrailers' review is up: 6.5

EDIT: GT made a Ninja Gaiden 3 review as well: 7.5...
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
It is a fun game, but they missed out on an opertunity to make it a great game.

Complete agreement.

I just love the way you articulate it all into words Mercy. Smile

BTW, while ORC isn't very important to the series as far as really adding anything...the way it plays, control and gameplay-wise, really is pretty awful.

I'm still playing it, and once I finish I can make a better assessment, but in the mean time, I'm very dissapointed with the overall product.

And this one thing keeps pissing me off, they keep making the font in the games too damn small. It was pretty bad in RE5, because it was small and most of the time was on lighter and white backgrounds.

In DSC it semed to get smaller and harder to read. In ORC it's ridiculous...I have to break out my magnifying glass just to read through the menu screens.

let me guess.... you are over 35? or have bad vision? cause i read it fine
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Roughly how long does the campaign last?
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:06 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

for me it took me 6-7 hours cause i died alot and i was running around all the rooms trying to collect all the data and trying to find all the Raccoon statues
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

for me it took me 6-7 hours cause i died alot and i was running around all the rooms trying to collect all the data and trying to find all the Raccoon statues

Ok I suppose, I was expecting a shitty 2-3 hour campaign like COD, with all the focus being on multiplayer. Its released here in Europe tommorrow, cant wait to get stuck in.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:22 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Ok I suppose, I was expecting a shitty 2-3 hour campaign like COD, with all the focus being on multiplayer. Its released here in Europe tommorrow, cant wait to get stuck in.

and i dont know how you will feel but for me it has replay value because they give you multiple options to kill off characters, and there are 6 different characters each with different abilities so you could go through the campaign with each one. and there are upgrades for each character as well to further enhance the gameplay. but heads up, you cant upgrade weapons
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

and i dont know how you will feel but for me it has replay value because they give you multiple options to kill off characters, and there are 6 different characters each with different abilities so you could go through the campaign with each one. and there are upgrades for each character as well to further enhance the gameplay. but heads up, you cant upgrade weapons

Yeah ill definetly be finishing the campaign loads of times as I want to play with as many of the characters as possible, and I want to save Leon in the first playthrough and kill him the next etc
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:36 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yeah ill definetly be finishing the campaign loads of times as I want to play with as many of the characters as possible, and I want to save Leon in the first playthrough and kill him the next etc

i hope im not spoiling anything here but there are 3 characters you can kill off ill let you figure that out just in case you dont want to know
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

i hope im not spoiling anything here but there are 3 characters you can kill off ill let you figure that out just in case you dont want to know

Spoil away, ive been reading and watching loads of spoilers over the last few days anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

6-7 hours if you can't find the goddamn black key card.

But I passed the game in about 4.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Mercy wrote:
6-7 hours if you can't find the goddamn black key card.
It took you that long to find that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:52 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Spoil away, ive been reading and watching loads of spoilers over the last few days anyway lol.

so basicly it lets you kill Ada Leon and Claire but with Leon and Claire you get 2 chances while with Ada you only get 1. and of course you can mix it up each time you play to get a different experiance
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 am

You know what? I'm going to watch ScrewAttack's Jared play this.

I can't be bothered to wait. My brother is planning to get this on his PS3.

His first ever RE was RE5, so he likes to shoot and shoot and shoot bullets away.

I might just tell him not to buy it.

Also, ya'll might have already read this but check this out anyway:

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamespot.com%2Fnews%2Fsurvival-horror-market-too-small-says-resident-evil-dev-6367738&h=xAQF58Y5XAQGLaI--d1QStXoV8L5DM08OkRqleA524e3weQ
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Yep, I've already read that. Capcom officially turned their back on a lot of fans. This also shows that the future of gaming isn't exactly how I want it. I don't like shooters, I like games with a good story, well developed and likable characters, a good atmosphere and awesome music. Of course the gameplay is very important too, but I personally think that shooting on things without any variety is boring as hell. Good thing that there's always the old games and a few good new games like Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:19 pm

This generation of gamers can suck a big one for all I care, all they want is, "LOOK!!! enemys SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!!". It makes me fucking HOSTILEEEEEEEEEE!! \m/ Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:30 am

Yeah, Capcom stopped caring about most of their fan bases a long time ago. The street fighter fans get the same game over and over with ''added features''. Capcom is telling Megaman fans that the Blue Bomber may have future titles down the line, which is all bullshit. They basically gave Mega Man the finger, so fans shouldn't hold their breath. Devil May Cry...well the only way some fans will feel screwed over, if the new reboot is successful and they stick with the new Dante and gameplay. *Sigh* Last and not least RE. It goes like this now. Capcom is the pimp, Resident Evil is the whore and we're the Johns. It saddens me that this beloved series of the survival horror genre, has been reduce to nothing but a get rich-quick gimmick. I mean look what they did to Dragons' Dogma. They're deliberately putting a code for a demo of RE6 if you buy the game. Instead of hyping it up, they used a cheap tactic just so some gamers would buy Dragon's Dogma for the demo. It's just not right to use RE like this now-a-days.No Another thing, I don't understand how today's gamers get so damn addicted to CoD. I played Black Ops and it's alright, but it gets so boring after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 am

I'd agree that Capcom has been uber lazy, like with RE5 in some ways, UC for sure, Degeneration, absolutely..

But otherwise, RER was awesome, even if just on a handheld that practically nobody owns, and RE6 looks amazing still. ORC looked pretty good, but was a dissapointment, and Damnation looks alright too.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 am

ORC Reviews - Page 2 Crapcom
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORC Reviews   ORC Reviews - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ORC Reviews
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next