Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Claire VS Jill

Go down 
+20
will1234562
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
Venoym
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Jill Sandwich
DeadlyGenetics
Tisu
Methsia
rawrgodd
Vandal
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
Spike991
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Claire VS Jill
Claire
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Claire VS Jill - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Jill
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 Vote_lcap64%Claire VS Jill - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 21 ]
Tie
Claire VS Jill - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Claire VS Jill - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Tisu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Tisu

Steam : Tisu01

Claire VS Jill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:08 pm

I like Jill and Claire both, but Jill can fighting better than Claire.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:21 am

Of course with Jill's training she automatically comes out on top. I chose Claire though because of her personality and endurance and I like how she doesn't let anything get in her way. Both are very strong women who have been through a lot and are still going. I didn't feel much for Jill until RE5 after Wesker did to her what he did and after watching how she sacrificed herself to save Chris' life. But I still prefer Claire. Sure she was just a 19 year old college student; Who went off in search of her brother in a zombie infested hell hole!
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:13 pm

I chose down the middle. Only for the simple fact that you should never underestimate a person. Sure Jill has the training, but Claire could also hold her own as well.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:40 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Of course with Jill's training she automatically comes out on top. I chose Claire though because of her personality and endurance and I like how she doesn't let anything get in her way. Both are very strong women who have been through a lot and are still going. I didn't feel much for Jill until RE5 after Wesker did to her what he did and after watching how she sacrificed herself to save Chris' life. But I still prefer Claire. Sure she was just a 19 year old college student; Who went off in search of her brother in a zombie infested hell hole!
Yep, the fact that she's only 19 year old that time. I really admire her and Idolized her so much. Cause she is so brave for looking her long lost brother alone in the city full of shit undead people. She really never know what will happened if he goes there but still she have the guts to do it and she did it. That's our Claire.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:48 pm

I take this thread as a "who do you like more" kind of thread. Not a "who would win in a fight" thread.

Really, I can't choose who I prefer.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
I chose down the middle. Only for the simple fact that you should never underestimate a person. Sure Jill has the training, but Claire could also hold her own as well.
Correction: Jill has the best training in the world as a former member of the US Army's Delta Force, the world's most elite counterterrorism unit.

Claire has... what exactly?
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Her looks and personality!

But to be serious really anyone could take on someone, regardless of their training(in my opinion at least) and win in a head on competition. Training just sets you up for possibilities of what you might encounter. It's really how you use what you know best for that type of situation that you are taking on. And in some cases, if you watch someone long enough and if they have specific patterns they might follow, figure out that pattern and your enemy, though stronger, faster, and maybe even smarter than yourself, could possibly drop fairly easy. Plus everyone has a weak spot/weakness. Just gotta figure out where or what it is.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:23 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

But to be serious really anyone could take on someone, regardless of their training(in my opinion at least) and win in a head on competition. Training just sets you up for possibilities of what you might encounter. It's really how you use what you know best for that type of situation that you are taking on. And in some cases, if you watch someone long enough and if they have specific patterns they might follow, figure out that pattern and your enemy, though stronger, faster, and maybe even smarter than yourself, could possibly drop fairly easy. Plus everyone has a weak spot/weakness. Just gotta figure out where or what it is.

Like+1

And Claire has a driver's license. Unless she was driving without, which is NOT cool.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:02 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Yeah... no. Maybe in your fantasy world it's possible for some noob to take down a trained Special Operations warrior with little or no formal ability, but the real world doesn't work that way. But I'd love for you to put this claim of yours to the test by going out and picking a fight with a Marine. Please, film the outcome and put it on YouTube!
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Yeah... no. Maybe in your fantasy world it's possible for some noob to take down a trained Special Operations warrior with little or no formal ability, but the real world doesn't work that way. But I'd love for you to put this claim of yours to the test by going out and picking a fight with a Marine. Please, film the outcome and put it on YouTube!

Sheesh dude I was only stating my opinion. You don't have to be all snappy and smart towards me over it. And besides I thought this was about two game characters, not reality in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:24 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Sheesh dude I was only stating my opinion. You don't have to be all snappy and smart towards me over it. And besides I thought this was about two game characters, not reality in the first place...
I'm not snappy. This topic is about who would win in a fight between Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield. It's naturally going to go into discussion over their abilities, which I'm doing.

Discipline and formal training have always won out and history has proven it. Better-trained and better-equipped forces have always had the advantage in open conflict. Be it the Persian army exerting dominance over the middle east, the Spartan hegemony over Greece, the Roman legions in Gaul, etc., doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:32 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
some noob

Wut.

I agree with DG, in games, anyone can take out anyone. You are rarely stronger/more experienced than the villain, but you still defeat him, always.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:09 am

'Cause he's the villian.

And it's all scripted that way.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:15 am

Methsia wrote:
'Cause he's the villian.

And it's all scripted that way.

I know, but if 16 year old Zidane can defeat Kuja, Claire could be able to defeat Jill too.

I do think that Jill would win, even though Claire is my fave.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:48 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Correction: Jill has the best training in the world as a former member of the US Army's Delta Force, the world's most elite counterterrorism unit.

Ok I get it -_-...I'm not siding with either of them. You're right, she is better trained than Claire. Though who could say that Claire couldn't get a couple hits in. Now in all honesty, the topic should've been Jill vs Ada. Do you think Ada could take her down?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:16 am

Fine, Fine, Fine.
Jill has the training,
Jill is the toughest one,
Jill got more experienced,
Jill is of the best BSAA Operative.
What else?
She always the better one, isn't she?
This thread just keep humiliating Claire Redfield, the title of this thread is Claire VS Jill but obviously Jill Wins. Why don't you changed the title to "Jill Valentine's Thread" cause if I can changed it I would. I REALLY HATE CLAIRE BEING COMPARED BY OTHERS. cause she had her own ways to prove herself. Like Jill Sandwich's said don't understimate others. I'm sick of this.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:23 am

Wow, calm down. Almost everybody here loves Claire. Being better in a fight isn't everything. It doesn't make Jill a better person. So nobody is humiliating Claire.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:28 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I REALLY HATE CLAIRE BEING COMPARED BY OTHERS.
I think it is kinda inevitable as this IS a versus thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:37 am

ThomVD wrote:
Wow, calm down. Almost everybody here loves Claire. Being better in a fight isn't everything. It doesn't make Jill a better person. So nobody is humiliating Claire.
Just look at those old posts and you'll see it for yourself. I am not stupid, majority of the members here likes Valentine. Tell me I am wrong? Yeah this is a VS but as I said Jill is the obviously winner so what's the point of all this? I just hate comparing her to others.THAT'S ALL. Geez, I hate dramas. -END-
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:44 am

The point of this is to state who you picked and why. If someone disagrees, they should present a valid argument on why. I don't see any real hate going on here.

If you hate to see Claire compared to other characters I suggest you to not check any versus threads that include her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:53 am

People are just being realistic. I also prefer Claire, but I think that Jill would win in a fight, for the same reasons as mentioned before. She had a lot of training and experience. Claire, while being talented, probably couldn't handle that. Claire is still my favorite character and like DG said before, she might win. You never know.

This is a thread about who is stronger in a fight, not about who is a better or more likable character.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Nobody knows what Claire has been up to from 1998 to 2009, while everyone knows what Valentine has been doing. She was a terrasave member, what, in 2005? and in the RE5 viral campaign (which I take as canon) she was training with Chris in the BSAA. And remember, Claire had three years to catch up to Jill in terms of experience since Jill was being controlled by Wesker and experimented on from 2006 to 2009. Claire stands a chance and a fairly good one against Jill Valentine. Plus, Claire's younger so my vote is going to Claire.

And before BLAH BLAH BLAH 'MERICA DELTA FORCE BLAH BLAHBLAH

Jill was Noobish in REmake, she stood bewildered at the beginning of the game as the dogs ate Joseph, Chris had to pick her up and get her to the mansion, she was helped by Barry throughout the entire game etc. While Chris, who just had Airforce training and various missions overseas under his belt, not some KILLING MACHINE ELITE DESTRUCTOID 3000 POWER SURVIVAL SKILL TRAINING, managed the same feats, with less help, less training, and less weapons. It's all about instinct, survival skills, cunning and will. And GL will never have an unbiased opinion since soldiers are trained to speak as a machine.

Machines shouldn't speak for men so his douchy commentaries will not stop. Anyway, I agree with ThomVD in games, all your training and doesn't amount to shit in a VG, it's anyone's game. GL doesn't seem to understand that and sees whoever sides with Claire as an insult to the US army and a possible terrorist threat working alongside AlQaeda (that's right Claire fans, your reign of Islamic terror is over!)
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Perhaps this thread has gotten out of hand, and if it hasn't yet, it's going to. If I may make a suggestion that this topic be locked to prevent further responses? I think the voting has come to a close and everyone has stated their opinion and it's obvious that no one, aside from a few here, are willing to come to a simple agreement. I chose not to respond back to GL for a reason and I'm still not going to. I'm letting it go, I'm dropping it. I stated my opinion, I stated my view and that is all. I hate seeing everyone get all worked up over this. Just me though...
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:18 pm

You're right DG. The topic has gotten very heated. Opinions have been made, so everyone should go about their business. Let's not turn this into an endless debate or worse, start character bashing.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:59 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Perhaps this thread has gotten out of hand, and if it hasn't yet, it's going to. If I may make a suggestion that this topic be locked to prevent further responses? I think the voting has come to a close and everyone has stated their opinion and it's obvious that no one, aside from a few here, are willing to come to a simple agreement. I chose not to respond back to GL for a reason and I'm still not going to. I'm letting it go, I'm dropping it. I stated my opinion, I stated my view and that is all. I hate seeing everyone get all worked up over this. Just me though...
I suggest that too, to avoid the endless debates about Claire VS Jill and who's gonna win between the two, this is too much. The two characters deserves both on Resident Evil. Whether she is BSAA Operative or a Terra Save Member they both good and awesome ladies and so let's stop and GET OVER IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire VS Jill
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next