Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Claire VS Jill

Go down 
+20
will1234562
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
Venoym
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Jill Sandwich
DeadlyGenetics
Tisu
Methsia
rawrgodd
Vandal
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
Spike991
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Claire VS Jill
Claire
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Claire VS Jill - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Jill
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%Claire VS Jill - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 21 ]
Tie
Claire VS Jill - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Claire VS Jill - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Claire VS Jill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:41 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Jill might have had lots of training.
But both Jill and Claire survived quite a lot through out the years.
They both survived RC, and with Claire only being a Collage, I think counts for something.
Also, who knows what Claire has done over the years... she could have gone through training as well.
In the RE5 viral campaign video titled "Claire"... it shows them training together.

Which probably isn't canon. However, something like that could be possible.
I think it would be rather cool if Claire joined the B.S.A.A.

But in the end, I guess if would really on depend on what Capcom would want if Claire and Jill ever went against each other...

@ChrisSherry I have to agree with you. By the way, loved the video.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:36 pm

@Mercy
Logic always applies. The notion that it doesn't is illogical.

ChrisSherry wrote:
They both survived RC, and with Claire only being a Collage, I think counts for something.
Not really, at least not within the scope of this topic.

Quote :
Also, who knows what Claire has done over the years... she could have gone through training as well.
She works for Terra-Save and is a picket warrior (and I use the term "warrior" loosely, in this case). They "fight" by wearing zombie masks, carrying signs, chanting little rhymes, and pretending people actually care what they think.

They have a lot in common with those "Occupy" tools.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
@Mercy

ChrisSherry wrote:

Quote :
She works for Terra-Save and is a picket warrior (and I use the term "warrior" loosely, in this case). They "fight" by wearing zombie masks, carrying signs, chanting little rhymes, and pretending people actually care what they think.

Claire is a Team Member, right? She's not an activist.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:07 pm

@Ghost Leader
Alright alright, in that case I'll help out, though I think arguing with them is pointless because they seem firm in their fandom of Claire. It's like if someone is a fan of Link they will say he has an advantage over Samus, though she's equipt up the butt with technology and military training.

Anyway, Leon even told Claire in Degeneration that she chose the way of a saver instead of a fighter like her brother, Chris. If Claire were to ever go head to head with Jill, she will get her ass handed to her.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
@Mercy

ChrisSherry wrote:

Quote :

Hey man dont belittle activists , protesting is the right of the people and many face brutal police opression especially in third world countries. its a whole lot easier to go fuck up a third world country with hi tech weapons and a misplaced sense of superiority, when your really just helping corporate interests. saves most dumb grunts the time of actually thinking. every people fight how they can.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
@Mercy

ChrisSherry wrote:

Quote :

Hey man dont belittle activists , protesting is the right of the people and many face brutal police opression especially in third world countries. its a whole lot easier to go fuck up a third world country with hi tech weapons and a misplaced sense of superiority, when your really just helping corporate interests. saves most dumb grunts the time of actually thinking. every people fight how they can.
Not that I'm trying to start a political debate, but... Protesting might be a right, but the criminal acts associated with the "Occupy" movement are well documented (click for proof), hence my referring to them as "tools".

I fail to see what the rights of people here in America have to do with third world countries, though.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
@Mercy

ChrisSherry wrote:

Quote :

Not that I'm trying to start a political debate, but... Protesting might be a right, but the criminal acts associated with the "Occupy" movement are well documented (click for proof), hence my referring to them as "tools".

I fail to see what the rights of people here in America have to do with third world countries, though.

condescending commentaries like picket warriors, really sound like you make out any protester to be dumb and cowards. I live in Chile, not a particularly horrid country, but third world nonetheless, and the opression people have faced from the current right wing government is something that resembled my countrys old face, during the 1973 military coup. When you stated that anybody protesting like this is dumb and useless, you state a very ignorant claim. Thats what I pointed out. Regular civilian who risk prison, beatings, and rrubber bullets and tear gas to the ass is just as brave as soldiers fighting in a war IMO.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
In the RE5 viral campaign video titled "Claire"... it shows them training together. Which probably isn't canon.
I personally think it is. It's promotional material for a main game made by Capcom so by default it should be canon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:53 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Jill might have had lots of training.
But both Jill and Claire survived quite a lot through out the years.
In the RE5 viral campaign video titled "Claire"... it shows them training together.

Which probably isn't canon. However, something like that could be possible.
I think it would be rather cool if Claire joined the B.S.A.A.

But in the end, I guess if would really on depend on what Capcom would want if Claire and Jill ever went against each other...

@ChrisSherry I have to agree with you. By the way, loved the video.

Thanks. Smile and me too.

@Mass, Very true. I would like to believe it's canon. He's having problems in RE6 to apparently.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
@Mercy

ChrisSherry wrote:

Quote :

condescending commentaries like picket warriors, really sound like you make out any protester to be dumb and cowards. I live in Chile, not a particularly horrid country, but third world nonetheless, and the opression people have faced from the current right wing government is something that resembled my countrys old face, during the 1973 military coup. When you stated that anybody protesting like this is dumb and useless, you state a very ignorant claim. Thats what I pointed out. Regular civilian who risk prison, beatings, and rrubber bullets and tear gas to the ass is just as brave as soldiers fighting in a war IMO.
They "fight" by holding up signs, hence the phrase "picket warrior". They sit safely in a country where they're legally protected from reprisal while protesting the very men out their protecting their rights. Also, risking prison and beatings? Sorry, but protesting isn't an offense punishable by prison in the United States and the only beatings they get is when they get violent and riot police are sent in to put an end to it. As for the rubber bullets and tear gas, they should be thankful it's not live ammunition or tanks being rolled in on them.

So yeah, go ahead and preach about how "ground-breakingly brave" these fucking picket warriors and how they founded the United States, ended both world wars, brought murderous dictators to justice... Oh, wait, they never did any of that, did they?

As far as Chile goes, I frankly don't care. I've decided to quit trying to be the "good guy".
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
@Mercy

ChrisSherry wrote:

Quote :

They "fight" by holding up signs, hence the phrase "picket warrior". They sit safely in a country where they're legally protected from reprisal while protesting the very men out their protecting their rights. Also, risking prison and beatings? Sorry, but protesting isn't an offense punishable by prison in the United States and the only beatings they get is when they get violent and riot police are sent in to put an end to it. As for the rubber bullets and tear gas, they should be thankful it's not live ammunition or tanks being rolled in on them.

So yeah, go ahead and preach about how "ground-breakingly brave" these fucking picket warriors and how they founded the United States, ended both world wars, brought murderous dictators to justice... Oh, wait, they never did any of that, did they?

As far as Chile goes, I frankly don't care. I've decided to quit trying to be the "good guy".

Its seems my argument is invalid if Im not a marine carrying a rifle, shoutin ´MERICA, so Ill shut up. And you didnt say just american protesters up in your first post, just protesters, hence my answer. And since you already said you dont give a shit about chile (which the CIA backed the in 73, leading to genocide that lasted 20 years)i have nothin else to say. Except Im gonna keep protesting.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
@Mercy

ChrisSherry wrote:

Quote :

Its seems my argument is invalid if Im not a marine carrying a rifle, shoutin ´MERICA, so Ill shut up. And you didnt say just american protesters up in your first post, just protesters, hence my answer. And since you already said you dont give a shit about chile (which the CIA backed the in 73, leading to genocide that lasted 20 years)i have nothin else to say. Except Im gonna keep protesting.
We also backed Saddam's regime and trained the Mujaheddin in the '80s. Welcome to the world of geopolitics. I'm sure if it was possible, a lot of people would like to travel back in time and change all that, but it just can't be done.

I also never said your argument was invalid, just that most forms of protesting don't really solve anything since people can just change the channel and forget about it. Did Terra-Save's signs, zombie masks, and chants do anything in Degeneration? No. What about Occupy? Their base of operations is turning into pretty much an internment camp, not to mention there's all the vandalism, assault and battery, and sexual assaults that have happened in an around the place.

I really don't care what you do, since you're allowed to make you're own decisions. Also, "Marine" is capitalized and there's an A in "America".
Back to top Go down
rawrgodd
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
rawrgodd

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Jill would totally cream claire in a fight.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:36 pm

rawrgodd wrote:
Jill would totally cream claire in a fight.

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Ahhh, thanks for the bump Miss Very Happy

I haven't voted yet. Hard decision, I would go for Claire just because she's
my favourite character. But no.

FUDGE.

I think I might go for a tie on this one. Jill is pretty hardcore herself. Claire seemed
to have adapted to some pretty crazy stuff with some training from Chris.

But can you imagine S.T.A.R.S to have been trained by Wesker? I can.

Bahh, humbug.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:48 am

Methsia wrote:

I doubt that's a good thing. I mean Wesker had to've had the least amount of actual experience of all the STARS members, except maybe Becca, but even then...
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:19 am

Methsia wrote:
Ahhh, thanks for the bump Miss :D

I haven't voted yet. Hard decision, I would go for Claire just because she's
my favourite character. But no.

FUDGE.

I think I might go for a tie on this one. Jill is pretty hardcore herself. Claire seemed
to have adapted to some pretty crazy stuff with some training from Chris.

Bahh, humbug.

Just like everybody said: Claire is nothing but a college student. She just trained by her brother, Chris. You guys always understimate her.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:26 am

Still, being trained by Chris alone does not make her an experienced soldier like Chris or Jill.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:27 pm

As much as I love Claire more than a jam buried in a moon.

I'm going for Jill. Have you read what she went through being used by Wesker?
Jill's dormant T-Virus made her more stronger above all the training she had.
And that T-Virus created antibodies that Wesker used to calm the poisonous
Uroboros. Also, those antibodies created a defence system "that was nothing short
of miraculous".

I don't think Claire has a chance unless she get's bitten, cured and glomps Wesker
at the edge of a cliff.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Still, being trained by Chris alone does not make her an experienced soldier like Chris or Jill.

Yeah right, you just understimate her. Cause she only trained by Chris? Where did Claire get her fighting technique? Ofcourse in her brother. Chris is a soldier. Even though Claire is not a S.T.A.R.S Member or BSAA Operative. Her brother trained him to act like a Soldier and teach her how to defend herself. Least she learned something. Unlike the others.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Yes, she learned something. She's got the skills and the knack for survival. I am certainly not underestimating here. When it comes to things like this I try to be as unbiased as I can. This is my objective view on the case.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Yes, she learned something. She's got the skills and the knack for survival. I am certainly not underestimating here. When it comes to things like this I try to be as unbiased as I can. This is my objective view on the case.

Yes, you are understatimating her. We all know she just a college student like everyone else told here. (I am not afraid of mentioning the names who said that.) So, fine Jill is better than Claire. Always better than her. So why need to put a thread like this. We all know that Jill is gonna win. By the way, Mass I am not mad. I am just upset about this.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:13 pm

I never said Jill is "better" than Claire. My point just happens to be that Claire's training with Chris, no matter how awesome it might've been, is most likely not comparable to years of military experience. Especially not now when she has focused on protesting in the ranks of TerraSave while Jill is running around the world gaining more experience on every mission she attends to.

I'm not underestimating Claire, for she is pretty formidable and skilled herself. Like I said, I just try to keep realistic.

People can have their own opinion on the poll and vote for themselves. I just like to back up my own statements.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I never said Jill is "better" than Claire. My point just happens to be that Claire's training with Chris, no matter how awesome it might've been, is most likely not comparable to years of military experience. Especially not now when she has focused on protesting in the ranks of TerraSave while Jill is running around the world gaining more experience on every mission she attends to.

I'm not underestimating Claire, for she is pretty formidable and skilled herself. Like I said, I just try to keep realistic.

People can have their own opinion on the poll and vote for themselves. I just like to back up my own statements.

That is my opinion too. This two characters have their own differences. I admit it Jill is more better based on experience and fighting. I know that. I have a free will to say this.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:12 pm

I feel as Claire gets through all the shizz that happened to her
by instinct and YES. Training from Chris Bladebladebla.
As awesome as her instincts can be, it's just not enough for Jill's
overpowered sugar moves. Or something like that.

I'm on a tea cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire VS Jill   Claire VS Jill - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire VS Jill
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next