HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+75
Ylwizaker
RE Psycho
Kino_00
DarkBiohazard
Jill Sandwich
lyfesArcanum
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
92atchattack
Lady Yuna
chrisredfield84
Incompetent Barry
sammy02ro
00biohazard
Sise-Neg
Turo602
ChrisSherry
8BitNinja
Voltius
htedagem12
PartyGirl
The mastAH!
Soul
Monster Mash
ChickenHeart
Trichos
sirjibbs323
BiohazardNews
iNFiN1TY
Fat_Joe_5211
ohmybasch
biggebruv
charlieRE2
Weegee
toddx77
Resident_evil5
Sargent D
Bub537
Cyberote
chessmaster
Jills-death-file
The Knife
Mcghie
ThomVD
HUNK'syouruncle
Las_Fergus
Patronum1121
donfaisal
biohazardinyourface
GreggKennedy
Vandal
LeonChrisKOMBO
Deagle50
Jacen Dex
Chiildofthegrave
ace.redfield
Killer64
Scientist994
chocotricks
RaviorStygian
leon13
dragofan010
Spike991
PAULSAMSON
BarryBurton
weskersbarber
Revan XI9
Reede1991
Methsia
Neotris
nekronuke
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
Mass Distraction
NicemanCandy
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:17 pm

would you rather sherry be antagonist or protagonist? its hard for me to see her as being the next bad guy but i suppose it is possible, im just having a hard time figuring out any motives she would have to be evil.

might piss a few off, but has anyone read the RE novels? im speaking of underworld and caliban cove of course. i know they are not canon but it might be cool to have something to do with either of their premises. maybe the best thing capcom can do is go back in time for a prequel of events to re4 and 5 as opposed to forward. otherwise they could ruin it like dino crisis.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:37 pm

I would rather Sherry be an antagonist and slowly (over the course of a few game) turn good. Her motive would be that she is extremely super crazily pissed off that the heroes killed her dad. She has science in her blood so she would be a great evil genius villain.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:27 am

Reede1991 wrote:
might piss a few off, but has anyone read the RE novels? im speaking of underworld and caliban cove of course. i know they are not canon but it might be cool to have something to do with either of their premises. maybe the best thing capcom can do is go back in time for a prequel of events to re4 and 5 as opposed to forward. otherwise they could ruin it like dino crisis.
Why would that piss people off? The novels were much more realistic RE wise than the movies. To me Caliban Cove and Underworld are just as much considerable side stories as any of the spin-offs. And don't forget The Beast of the Northern Seas, To the Liberty and Rose Blank, though none of these are in English yet. I liked Caliban Cove since it told Rebecca's story a little onward. There are also the official comics which I found interesting. There actually is an official comic book prequel to RE5, though simply named Resident Evil and also a prequel to the Russian missions of UC named Biohazard: The Umbrella Chronicles, if anyone's interested.

Funny thing, the unofficial comics actually WENT the way of Dino Crisis with the infamous series called BioHazard X.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:23 am

So what do we actually want for Resident Evil 6? I know that I want a new plot as well as a new cast, with references to the previous characters, such as their current situations etc. But from the posts I've read it seems the majority of fans want to see a continuation of the current story and a conclusion to a large amount of 'loose ends', that being the whereabouts of certain characters and answers to the many theories of those which are supposedly dead (I'm sick of hearing 'Wesker and Krauser are alive').
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:00 pm

NicemanCandy wrote:
So what do we actually want for Resident Evil 6? I know that I want a new plot as well as a new cast, with references to the previous characters, such as their current situations etc. But from the posts I've read it seems the majority of fans want to see a continuation of the current story and a conclusion to a large amount of 'loose ends', that being the whereabouts of certain characters and answers to the many theories of those which are supposedly dead (I'm sick of hearing 'Wesker and Krauser are alive').
I happen to have my own theory why Krauser is alive but since people don't want to see him return I won't start plying my theories to people until we get something official. To me Wesker (and Steve too) is dead. Anyway, I think you hit the nail on the head with that.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Krasuer could have survived for sure
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:51 pm

In all honesty, f*ck Krauser... Do we really need another 'dead' character to enter the series yet again! It will seem as though this will always be the formula in which Resident Evil will take. Why revive these one-hit characters, how boring. They were there for a reason and now they're not. Lets have something new...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:10 pm

I didn't say I want him back, I don't even like him. For all I care he could be dead, burnt and scattered throughout the continent. I just happen to think he might be alive. Nothing to it. I wouldn't want to see Wesker return and to me, Steve is dead and so will be until some official source says otherwise.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:19 pm

I think that will be the problem. Capcom will start to rely on past characters, that have been absent for the reason that they weren't a heavy part of the series, as well as reviving characters presumed dead.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:23 pm

I'm not even sure if we ever get to know what happened to most of the characters still alive. Those were just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah I doubt we ever will find out. In a way I like to guess their whereabouts, but if Capcom is dead set on not including their presence in future titles, at least include some notes or diaries with information on their outcome etc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Seriously, I would be happy with something like the RE3 prologue screens. I just want to know what happened to them, was it a whole game, a sidequest, an in-game file, an announcement... Just anything official.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:47 pm

You know what, I just got Resident Evil REMAKE for Christmas, and bloody hell
is it scary. I want Resident Evil 6 to be like that! Maybe more of a strategic side
on headshots.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:19 pm

I hated Krauser. I've seen a bit more of him in DSC and he was better. But I want to know your theory on him Mass. How dare you hold out.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:57 am

Methsia, the REmake is amazing, but I highly doubt Capcom will follow the same direction of gameplay and visual style again.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:06 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I hated Krauser. I've seen a bit more of him in DSC and he was better. But I want to know your theory on him Mass. How dare you hold out.
I'll get right into that once I get the game back so I can get my facts straight. Wouldn't want to go half assed with this.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:18 am

Mass Distraction, there's always YouTube? No need to replay the game I guess...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 am

NicemanCandy wrote:
Mass Distraction, there's always YouTube? No need to replay the game I guess...
I wasn't going to replay the whole game for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:41 am

Oh you know what I meant haha..
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I thought Krauser was a pretty cool sub boss. I hated Saddler. He was a pussy.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:45 pm

never been much of a krauser fan either. i guess it would be sort of interesting to see him come back though, im looking forward to mass's thoughts of his survival...
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:13 am

Reede1991 wrote:
never been much of a krauser fan either. i guess it would be sort of interesting to see him come back though, im looking forward to mass's thoughts of his survival...

Only thing I liked about krauser was his instant decap bow. Krausers dead I just want them to tie up the damn storyline then reboot. In DMC they had a storyline but ditched it for the reboot without knowing everything in the 1st storyline. RE better tie up some loose ends with the likes of tricell as well as the wesker children. Why mention something if you dont plan on explaining what happens in the end.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 am

Quote :
Why mention something if you dont plan on explaining what happens in the end.

to leave room for suggestion probably. the development teams are just making the story up as it goes along so there are things that are going to be left to interpretation or just plain forgotten about
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:07 am

Either way, since the transition from survival-horror to action, Resident Evil hasn't been the same. I liked the dark and mysterious plot but since Resident Evil 3: Nemesis it's gone down hill for me!

By the way, totally straying from Resident Evil, if you like Borderlands and you're thinking of joining the Gearbox (official) forums, just don't... If you dare to make a new thread about anything, members go ballistic and savage you! I've had ninety negative comments since I posted an idea. If you don't post in one of the four sticky threads, then it's big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
We actually don't know where Sherry has been. Evidence states that she may have been in Wesker's hands this whole time. I am not currently open to a total reboot. I don't think it is needed yet. We still have no idea where Sherry is. We don't know what is going on with Steve. Claire, Rebecca, HUNK, Carlos, and Billy are not overused yet and we need some info on them. Barry is just too old now. And not great for a leading role. He was fun in RE1 with his cheesiness, but that's where he needs to stay. Except for when he rescues Jill in RE3 of course.

Amen also I bet 10 bucks that billy is in resident evil damnation as the mysterious dood who they show in the trailer either that or carlos. Gimme a new game with clair and that should fix alot of the questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next