HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!

Go down 
+8
Regenerator
frodomir
Citers
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Jamesy
Lunar
Spike991
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 am

jamesy surely you would have known who alex is especially after the amount of times you have played re5 and LIN.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:02 am

weskersbarber wrote:
jamesy surely you would have known who alex is especially after the amount of times you have played re5 and LIN.

Yeah...that's what I was thinking. He just said that he never gets tired of playing LIN...and Alex is one of the most essential parts of what makes LIN as amazing as it is, via documents of course.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:25 am

Oh did not really take much notice of the documents.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:47 am

Jamesy wrote:
Oh did not really take much notice of the documents.

What kind of self-respecting RE fan didn't take much notice of the documents....???

Those were possibly the best part. Great read for sure.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I did read through them but I just did not really take in much of the information.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I did read through them but I just did not really take in much of the information.

Same here, except that was just my first time going through, maybe second. Weren't you saying how you never get bored of playing LIN though?

Anyway, I'm sure if you were to take the time to sit down and play through, primarily for the Files, you would appreciate them for sure.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 pm

The documents and files are essential to every RE game and very important. I cant imagine one without them and they have so much great information. Even the chronicle series have them. Jamesy you read the documents.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
The documents and files are essential to every RE game and very important. I cant imagine one without them and they have so much great information. Even the chronicle series have them. Jamesy you read the documents.

Exactly. That is one reason RE cannot be made into a movie, properly, no matter what. Unless they pull up documents on the theatre screen for everyone to read in unison.Smile

Anyway, I'm sure Jamesy will go through and take another look at them, he might even come across something everyone has overlooked.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:45 pm

ive never met anyone quite like jamesy.Supposedly a die hard resi fan who will only play REmake and LIN yet he never reads the documents which are probably the most revealing thing in the series. For example it was by reading dosuments and files in which we found out wesker was more or less the traitor in the mansion. Jamesy must have never caught on.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
ive never met anyone quite like jamesy.Supposedly a die hard resi fan who will only play REmake and LIN yet he never reads the documents which are probably the most revealing thing in the series. For example it was by reading dosuments and files in which we found out wesker was more or less the traitor in the mansion. Jamesy must have never caught on.

It's one of life's great mysteries.Smile

By the way Barber, I just noticed you are almost at a thousand posts...so pretty soon we will have to celebrate by having a thread for you in the User Posted Section.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

By the way Barber, I just noticed you are almost at a thousand posts...so pretty soon we will have to celebrate by having a thread for you in the User Posted Section.Smile

I look forward to it Spike. Reaching the big 1000 sets you apart from the rest of the members lol. I wonder if jamesy will celebrate with us like we did with him or will he diss us with bitterness and disgust lol because ive noticed jamesy isnt the kind who dishes out praise or welcomes anyone to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:11 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

I look forward to it Spike. Reaching the big 1000 sets you apart from the rest of the members lol. I wonder if jamesy will celebrate with us like we did with him or will he diss us with bitterness and disgust lol because ive noticed jamesy isnt the kind who dishes out praise or welcomes anyone to the forums.

It really does set you apart. It shows dedication, and that you are enough of an RE fan to stick around a forum and talk about it for a thousand post.Smile

I'm sure Jamesy will congratulate you on your achievement. He didn't give congrats to Nite....I don't think, when he made the 2,000 mark.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Yeah we stuck through this forum through the hard times and the good. its a pity good members like GL and redfieldriot who i remember is a diehard chris fan, dont come on anymore. Even down who owns this place, ive only seen him post like once. As for jamesy, we can only hope lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:25 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Yeah we stuck through this forum through the hard times and the good. its a pity good members like GL and redfieldriot who i remember is a diehard chris fan, dont come on anymore. Even down who owns this place, ive only seen him post like once. As for jamesy, we can only hope lol.

We still have a handful of members who have been on for a very long time. We also have a handful of great newer members too. Just a shame no one is ever one at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 pm

I'd really like to see more people here at the same time. The conversation would go much faster and I wouldn't have to come and check every few hours if someone is on Very Happy
Can't believe most users online at the same time has been 50...

And on the documents, I'm still thinking that Capcom should include a feature in RE games where you could read found documents from the main menu after finishing each game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'd really like to see more people here at the same time. The conversation would go much faster and I wouldn't have to come and check every few hours if someone is on Very Happy
Can't believe most users online at the same time has been 50...

And on the documents, I'm still thinking that Capcom should include a feature in RE games where you could read found documents from the main menu after finishing each game.

In the older games, I would keep a save at the end of the game, that way I could read them at my leisure. RE4 also fixed this by letting the files carry over with your saves.

That was as good as it got, but RE5 just didn't let you read them in the same run through, or ever really...just when you see them, horrible.

Yeah, it was cool having tons of members on at once. Occasionally there will be a good debate or conversation on a couple of topics, so you can be pretty preoccupied, not too often though.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 pm

You guys are like family to me so I will congragulate.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Jamesy wrote:
You guys are like family to me so I will congragulate.

Yeah we've known eachother on here for like a year, or two.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Nice to see jamesy is coming out of the stubburnes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 pm

I call being Jamesy's daddy then. Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Spike can be the mother and i shall be the younger brother. we shall be called the waugh family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:04 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike can be the mother and i shall be the younger brother. we shall be called the waugh family Very Happy

What!? Why am I the mother...also, younger brother, does that imply there is another sibling, an older one?

And as far as a family name goes, Waugh sounds good, I'll go ahead and sign us up for Family Fued, hosted by John O' Hurley.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

What!? Why am I the mother...also, younger brother, does that imply there is another sibling, an older one?

And as far as a family name goes, Waugh sounds good, I'll go ahead and sign us up for Family Fued, hosted by John O' Hurley.Smile

You could be the mother because you like a mother figure in this place. always keeping us right etc and perhaps the older sibling could be frodo or regenerator.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:13 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

You could be the mother because you like a mother figure in this place. always keeping us right etc and perhaps the older sibling could be frodo or regenerator.

What about Jamesy, is he the red-headed stepchild?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 pm

yeah with the pale white skin and the face covered in freckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next