HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!

Go down 
+8
Regenerator
frodomir
Citers
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Jamesy
Lunar
Spike991
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Oh yeah living it up in my crib. Typing this message right know while I am on my rubber dinghy in my £1000 swimming pool.

And then you waken up to your bowl of cornflakes.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:53 pm

The cornflakes that my bulter makes for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:41 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sharrrrooooooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!

What the f*@@, I think I f*@%ing get it. F@*%
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Sharrrrooooooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!

What the f*@@, I think I f*@%ing get it. F@*%

Win. lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm

By the way, anybody notice anything odd about Weskersbarber?....I'll meet you guys in the User Posted Section.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Holy s*** guys! I just got a horrible vision (although it being quite awesome in my opinion, but my opinion is not the peoples opinion) about the continuity/setting of the Revelations! Now here's the thing...

I know there's been some talk about the game possibly taking place on Spencer Rain (it being a similar luxury cruiser as the one seen in the trailer). Well that is a possibility BUT it's not the only luxury cruiser seen in the series: there's also the Starlight. Now try to follow me here. The boat in Resident Evil Gaiden also had a similar staircase thingy as seen in the trailer, although the boat and the insides are not that recognizable since the game was done on the GBC with pixelized graphics. Remember the GBC? A Nintendo handheld, just like the 3DS (as if no one knew). That would make it possible to be a continuation of Gaiden (although non-canon with the main series). Also, as seen in the end of Gaiden, the symbiote seems to have infected Leon which could have later carried on to other characters. This would have something to do with Chris being "evil" in the trailer and also there's the thing that the B.O.W. Tyrant symbiote could also take the form of another person (if I remember correctly). This here would explain the "double Chris". Maybe the plot would be Jill trying to find an antidote for the parasite virus with Chris, while Chris gets infected. This could also give new meanings to the last sentence in the trailer! More so, there seems to be some sort of tentacles attacking in the trailer, and although there's lots o' tentacled enemies in RE, they could be part of the B.O.W. Tyrant.

There was my conspiracy theory of the day, have a nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:45 pm

that... that actually makes sense
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Scary, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Unfourtnatly i don't think there will be any zombies in revlations. although we see zombies in the trailer i think that is just a flashback of what chris and jill went through when having to explore the spencer mansion in 1998.

That said revelations could be set after re5 becasue we also see a flashback of a cargo ship. that flashback could be based on when chris and sheva went aboard the cargo ship to find wesker in re5.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:16 am

Jamesy wrote:
Unfourtnatly i don't think there will be any zombies in revlations. although we see zombies in the trailer i think that is just a flashback of what chris and jill went through when having to explore the spencer mansion in 1998.

That said revelations could be set after re5 becasue we also see a flashback of a cargo ship. that flashback could be based on when chris and sheva went aboard the cargo ship to find wesker in re5.

Well Jamesy, correct me if I'm wrong, but I urge you to watch it again, and see that Chris, while still wearing the same BSAA uniform seen in LIN, Jill is wearing the Revelations outfit, which includes a black long sleeve shirt underneath the blue one.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:59 am

Spke well correct me if I am wrong but there were not any walking zombies in LIN where there?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 am

Jamesy wrote:
Spke well correct me if I am wrong but there were not any walking zombies in LIN where there?

Well Jamesy correct me if I'm wrong, I never said there were any did I?

My point being that you said we probably wouldn't have zombies in Revelations, and that the stuff we see with zombies is probably a flashback, but the different outfit not only implies, but obviously illustrates how it is, if not a flashback, then those zombies were not from LIN, but must be from Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:25 am

If my prediction is accurate in any way, we will have zombies in Revelations. Read my long-ish post on this thread seven posts ago.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 am

Spike but do you think in revelatons you will be exploring another one of spencers mansions? Or will you be fighting zombies on the cargo ship?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 am

Jamesy wrote:
Spike but do you think in revelatons you will be exploring another one of spencers mansions? Or will you be fighting zombies on the cargo ship?

Whatever ship we see, I imagine that's what we were seeing. So yes, I think we will be fighting zombies on a ship, as I don't think Spencer has any more mansions, and if he did, I certainly wouldn't want to explore more than two. The first was one was awesome, the second was great in nostalgia, the third would be overkill.

On a side note, I would like to see an expanded version of the European Estate, like the double doors that wouldn't open in the main hall, perhaps there's tons more to explore, including the library, but perhaps without a two-on-fight, just to explore, investigate, perhaps see what kind of stuff Spencer was reading, etc.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:22 am

Is anyone on here getting Revelations? Spike i imagine you are.Does anyone think it couold be ported to another console within time maybe PSP because i dont fancy buying a 3DS to just play revelations.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Is anyone on here getting Revelations? Spike i imagine you are.Does anyone think it couold be ported to another console within time maybe PSP because i dont fancy buying a 3DS to just play revelations.

I wasn't too fond of having to buy an entirely different handheld, or even console, just for a single game, but I'm probably going to.

I'm sure we will see emulators on PC as well, and hopefully on a console, I mean Nintendo could put it on Wii...hopefully, or not, who knows, I'm still waiting on something new, since that little teaser.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Is the flashback in revelations to do with LIN or the mansion incident in 1998.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Oh come on. I'm the only one with the Gaiden flashback?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Is the flashback in revelations to do with LIN or the mansion incident in 1998.

Jamesy, I thought I had given sufficient evidence to how it's neither incident.

Jill's outfit is something we haven't seen before, definately not RE1 flashback, and not LIN either, it's new, if even a flashback.

I think a Gaiden flashback could be cool, though I didn't see Leon, or Barry, or the little kid there, but I have to admit, making Gaiden canon, perhaps going more into the ending of that one, could be cool.

By the way, Mass, I didn't read your theory before, but I just thought of something, perhaps you mentioned this? The guy in the chair who looks exactly like Chris, could be the boss from Gaiden, who as I recall could mimick people, and even did so to Leon in Gaiden's cliffhanger ending.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 pm

I think revelations is set after RE5 since chris has a flashback to the events of LIN.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I think revelations is set after RE5 since chris has a flashback to the events of LIN.

Or it could happen inbetween RE5 and LIN. And Spike i have been saying that the whole time about the guy on the chair being able to mimick people.But to be honest i dont like the idea so i hope im wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Maybe I need to watch it again, but when does Chris have a flashback to LIN? I don't recall seeing anything related to LIN, other than having Chris & Jill together(and when we do see both of them, Jill's outfit is definately not what we saw in LIN).

@Barber, I also kind of hope that's wrong. I mean it would be awesome nonetheless, a cool enemy, plenty of edge-of-your-seat plot twists.Smile

Hell, they could even make that BOW from Gaiden a part of the series, or perhaps make Alex(still assuming that's the guy in the chair)have those mimicking abilities...the possibilities.Smile I just hope they release something new soon, has anybody heard anything new yet?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:08 am

Are you kidding me spike? Do you not remember the flashback of the spencer estate in the resident evil revleations trailer?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 am

Spike991 wrote:
By the way, Mass, I didn't read your theory before, but I just thought of something, perhaps you mentioned this? The guy in the chair who looks exactly like Chris, could be the boss from Gaiden, who as I recall could mimick people, and even did so to Leon in Gaiden's cliffhanger ending.Smile
That was actually one of the main points in my theory about this being related to Gaiden Very Happy
Mass Distraction wrote:
Holy s*** guys! I just got a horrible vision (although it being quite awesome in my opinion, but my opinion is not the peoples opinion) about the continuity/setting of the Revelations! Now here's the thing...

I know there's been some talk about the game possibly taking place on Spencer Rain (it being a similar luxury cruiser as the one seen in the trailer). Well that is a possibility BUT it's not the only luxury cruiser seen in the series: there's also the Starlight. Now try to follow me here. The boat in Resident Evil Gaiden also had a similar staircase thingy as seen in the trailer, although the boat and the insides are not that recognizable since the game was done on the GBC with pixelized graphics. Remember the GBC? A Nintendo handheld, just like the 3DS (as if no one knew). That would make it possible to be a continuation of Gaiden (although non-canon with the main series). Also, as seen in the end of Gaiden, the symbiote seems to have infected Leon which could have later carried on to other characters. This would have something to do with Chris being "evil" in the trailer and also there's the thing that the B.O.W. Tyrant symbiote could also take the form of another person (if I remember correctly). This here would explain the "double Chris". Maybe the plot would be Jill trying to find an antidote for the parasite virus with Chris, while Chris gets infected. This could also give new meanings to the last sentence in the trailer! More so, there seems to be some sort of tentacles attacking in the trailer, and although there's lots o' tentacled enemies in RE, they could be part of the B.O.W. Tyrant.

There was my conspiracy theory of the day, have a nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next