HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!

Go down 
+8
Regenerator
frodomir
Citers
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Jamesy
Lunar
Spike991
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Hay buddy your spelling ain't always that great either.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:10 pm

I geuss yuo our rite.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I geuss yuo our rite.

lol.Smile

Well anyway Jamesy, maybe one day you will be a Mod or Admin.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 am

How could I earn the job? I will admit you guys are a lot of fun to socalise with. More fun than my friends are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:26 am

Jamesy wrote:
How could I earn the job? I will admit you guys are a lot of fun to socalise with. More fun than my friends are Very Happy

Well I'm flattered, but it's going to take more than snazzy compliment.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 pm

I think its fair to say were all RE fanatics.

I wonder if RE revelations will be the first RE game ever do outdo the RE1 Remake?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I think its fair to say were all RE fanatics.

I wonder if RE revelations will be the first RE game ever do outdo the RE1 Remake?

What about the RE2 remake?

Anyway, well I think the REmake was great, but plenty of other RE games have surpassed the REmake, in different categories, like what extras they have, gameplay, etc. The REmake does all of it's stuff very well, but it isn't as replayable. I mean I played it so many times, getting all the extra costumes, getting the extra game modes, and finally getting the letter from Shinji Mikami at the end.Smile

Otherwise, I just go through for fun every now and again.

Outbreak has a cutscene browser, boss battle games, all kinds of artwork. RE5 had Mercs, additional Files, online stuff. The REmake's extras are just kind of lacking.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:55 pm

I have not played REmake but I just like RE3...I think it is the best in the series...so even though I didnt play REmake, RE3 is better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I have not played REmake but I just like RE3...I think it is the best in the series...so even though I didnt play REmake, RE3 is better Very Happy

RE3 sure does have better extras. Epilogues, Mercs, like 6 or so extra outfits.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

RE3 sure does have better extras. Epilogues, Mercs, like 6 or so extra outfits.
I really enjoyed the mercs mini game for RE3...even though I wasnt that great at it I always wanted to keep trying and unlock all the weapons to use in the main game
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:29 pm

After just completing re5 icluding LIN and DE, imo it has surprassed REmake. With all the controls,graphics,extras such as merc,RE history,Cut scene browser etc i think its safe to say it has but to be fair to REmake, its story and mansion location was just amazing.
Also Spike what did that letter say and how do you unlock it?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm

I think RE4 is probably equally as good as the Remake.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:54 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
After just completing re5 icluding LIN and DE, imo it has surprassed REmake. With all the controls,graphics,extras such as merc,RE history,Cut scene browser etc i think its safe to say it has but to be fair to REmake, its story and mansion location was just amazing.
Also Spike what did that letter say and how do you unlock it?

You have to play the game on at least Normal. Unlock and complete the game with the new game modes. There a Real Survival, where none of the item boxes are connected, Invisible Enemy where all the enemies are invisible...and you can't even lock on to them.

There is also a mode with Forest, where he has grenades strapped to his chest. Once you beat all of that stuff though, you get a letter, and well...after all that hard work, I wouldn't feel right disclosing the contents.Smile

Anyway, it is a pretty cool letter.

@Jamesy, RE4 had different version, the GC looked played great(mainly because of that controller, it works best). The Ps2 version had inferior graphics and audio, but had tons of great extras. The Wii version had all the graphics and extras, it was the best of the three, and while the Wiimote & Nunchuk combo was fun, and works really well, sometimes I just wish I could use the GC controller.

Anywho, I think if RE4 compared to the REmake, it would be the Wii version...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:58 pm

RE0 was not that enjoyable really.

The best part of that game was on the train and possibly training facily.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Jamesy wrote:
RE0 was not that enjoyable really.

The best part of that game was on the train and possibly training facily.

RE0 was very enjoyable. It, in addition to the REmake, & RE5, all had tons of great documents that give a lot of important information regarding Progenitor, Umbrella, & it's founders.

Also, Billy & Rebecca were a great team, as it introduced Billy, and as he earned my respect in RE0, it also made me respect Rebecca a little more, as generally she isn't that interesting of a character.

The stuff with William & Albert also kept me intrigued, in addition to the awesome music.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:30 pm

The cutscnes were probably what RE0 relied on to make it so good with the special effects. Notice how hardly any special effects are used in the RE1 Remake because it relied more on its gameplay than its cutscene quality.

Inevitably RE1 Remake was by far a better game. It wiped the floor with RE0 despite it being a more simple storyline. It was also a lot easier than RE0.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
The cutscnes were probably what RE0 relied on to make it so good with the special effects. Notice how hardly any special effects are used in the RE1 Remake because it relied more on its gameplay than its cutscene quality.

Inevitably RE1 Remake was by far a better game. It wiped the floor with RE0 despite it being a more simple storyline. It was also a lot easier than RE0.

RE0 didn't rely soley on cutscenes. It's scenes were really cinematic, and amazing, but by no means was that the only beneficial thing that made RE0 as great as it was.

The gameplay was great. A lot harder, for sure, definately longer, but it was good gameplay.

The REmake had awesome looking scenes, for certain parts, the opening, ending, when the Fountain opens to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Come on spike you have to admit the best part of the RE1 Remake was the spencer mansion.

They only used one cinematic cutscene in RE1 Remake and that was at the beggining.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Come on spike you have to admit the best part of the RE1 Remake was the spencer mansion.

They only used one cinematic cutscene in RE1 Remake and that was at the beggining.

There were 3, at least, I might even be forgetting one.

The Intro, Ending, and the middle of the game, where the Fountain opens up to the lab. Not that having nice looking cutscenes is some kind of derogatory thing...

I can admit the Spencer Mansion was great, and I loved it in the REmake, but that doesn't mean RE0 was a bad game, or mediocre, or just above average, it was an amazing game, that in terms of music, and even some voices, were better than the REmake.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Sorry off topic but if you had a choice in the matter what extra stuff would you have wanted there to be in LIN?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Jamesy obviously doesn't like RE0 because it's files/background info is one of the things that made it a beast of an RE and he can never be bothered to read documents or care for storylines. Probably why he relies so heavily on Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Sorry off topic but if you had a choice in the matter what extra stuff would you have wanted there to be in LIN?

Definately off-topic.

I don't think there is anything that I would want as an extra in LIN. I mean, it's an extra game already, nothing to unlock, new weapons, costumes...it's fine the way it is. Perhaps some new info, or anything regarding Spencer though, and Alex, and all the stuff that really has been a terrific cliffhanger.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Back to the RE1 vs RE0 discussion. I was interested in the whole Marcus coming back from the dead storyline in RE0.

This is what I did not like about RE0
Item management and having to dump items in random areas and having to go back and fourth to retrieve them. Hence no item boxes
Length of the game
The leech zombies
The monkeys
no crimson heads
Easily forgettable enviorments unlike the RE1 Remake or RE4
Not that scary compared to the RE1 Remake.

I can think of a lot more that I disliked about RE0.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Back to the RE1 vs RE0 discussion. I was interested in the whole Marcus coming back from the dead storyline in RE0.

This is what I did not like about RE0
Item management and having to dump items in random areas and having to go back and fourth to retrieve them. Hence no item boxes
Length of the game
The leech zombies
The monkeys
no crimson heads
Easily forgettable enviorments unlike the RE1 Remake or RE4
Not that scary compared to the RE1 Remake.

I can think of a lot more that I disliked about RE0.

The ability to drop items was a blessing. And having to go back and forth was a problem for you??? What were you doing in RE1, with the two item boxes in the mansion...You could drop items in a single room, and that would be pretty much like an item box...

The lenght was a problem, well it was long, but apparently it can also be too short, like you don't let us forget with LIN. I doubt the lenght will ever please you Jamesy.

Crimson Heads are exclusive to the REmake, althogh they did appear in UC, that was lame though, and they weren't in anything other than the REmake though, so that isn't really legitimate.

Also, you didn't like a couple of specific enemies, that's not really legit either. I didn't like the poisonous Hunters in CVX, Sweepers I believe they were called, yet I'm not going around saying how much I hate CVX, because it is, like RE0, an awesome game.

Anyway, maybe disliking the environments...possibly the most legitimate complaint, they aren't as good as the Spencer estate, or RPD, but RE0 also had some great stuff. Ecliptic Express, the Management Training Facility, not to mention Birkin's lab.

Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 pm

The lab parts were kind of confusing and you could get lost really easily. Made the RE1 Remake labs look really small.

Hay Spike just curious are you american?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!   Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS!!!
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next