Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Any ideas for this? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Any ideas for this? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Any ideas for this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Any ideas for this? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Any ideas for this? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Any ideas for this? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Any ideas for this? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Any ideas for this? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Any ideas for this? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Any ideas for this?

Go down 
+5
frodomir
Regenerator
gravesinger
Ghost Leader
Jamesy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Any ideas for this? Empty
PostSubject: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Okay Resident Evil 6 will not be coming out for a long time. Any ideas on a good possible spinoff to keep us entertained in the meantime? What I found interesting is that in documents it mentions that Leon S Kennedy was on boat where he meets Barry Burton sometime in 2000 and they battle creatures created by umberlla. Perhaps make a game revolved around that? The thought of shooting zombies on board a boat would be quite cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:13 pm

That was RE: Gaiden.
Back to top Go down
gravesinger
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:25 pm

RE gaiden. and it actually never took place. the game was just for fun. it was also on the game boy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dippoop
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:45 am

Also, if you want to kill zombies on a boat, try RE: Dead Aim.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:21 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Also, if you want to kill zombies on a boat, try RE: Dead Aim.
not a very good game Dead Aim but it is a nice change to kill zombies other than in the city
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:34 am

Its more likely we will see Degeneration game...

Since they created models and maps it wont be hard to port it... But I think it might be an wii game, just aim fix and stuff...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:14 pm

It has been said though that Degeneration is not enough to make a game around. Because the storyline in Degeneration is too short.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Jamesy wrote:
It has been said though that Degeneration is not enough to make a game around. Because the storyline in Degeneration is too short.
They did make a Degeneration game. First on Ngage and then ported onto iphone and ipod. It expands on the story of Degeneration, as well as following the film.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:19 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
They did make a Degeneration game. First on Ngage and then ported onto iphone and ipod. It expands on the story of Degeneration, as well as following the film.

Yep, but that is as far as the Degeneration game will go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Perhaps make an RE game that is set before the mansion incident? It could be set in the 1970's 80's or early to mid 90;s involving Albert Wesker or William Birkin perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:23 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

It is on ipod? Does it look as good as the one on Ngage?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:38 pm

I personally would like to see the adventures of Barry Burton and his sandwich lol!

Just kidding of course. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Why not just convert RE Gaiden into a 3D third person survival horror game? It would be cool
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Why not just convert RE Gaiden into a 3D third person survival horror game? It would be cool

Because gaming companies have to be extremely choosey on what they make these days. A lot of people (young people) seem to think that developers can just make a game willy nilly on the drop of a hat and be just fine. In reality, even the biggest and best selling games make little profit. It takes so much money to make games these days that the 60$ price point for the games is severely crippling developers. Even Take 2, the creators of the GTA series, almost went bankrupt until GTA IV temporarily got their heads above water. It's a mean world out there lately so it takes the utmost skill, patience, and planning in order to stay alive in the entertainment industry.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:52 pm

lol! Nite mate...Rockstar games are the creators of the GTA series....Take 2 Interactive were part publishers, i only know because my brother is an obsessive GTA fan...sadly for him lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:57 pm

I know Rockstar develops them. But aren't the creators of GTA (the Houser brothers) the CEO's of Take 2? That's what I meant by that lol. Sorry for teh confusion. Smile

EDIT: I can't find proof that they are CEOs of Take 2. They may just be executives. Everything I said still stands though. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Lol now i'm following ya.

Both Dan and Sam were working for BMG when it was brought out by Take 2 in 1998. Both shy away from the celebrity tag after creating Rockstar Games which they co founded with Terry Donavan. They prefer to focus mainly on Rockstar as a whole now more than anything else. Ben Feder is a CEO of take 2 and apparently they be in a bit of money trouble with EA wanting to buy them out.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:10 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Lol now i'm following ya.

Both Dan and Sam were working for BMG when it was brought out by Take 2 in 1998. Both shy away from the celebrity tag after creating Rockstar Games which they co founded with Terry Donavan. They prefer to focus mainly on Rockstar as a whole now more than anything else. Ben Feder is a CEO of take 2 and apparently they be in a bit of money trouble with EA wanting to buy them out.

Yes indeed. Take 2 would have probably already shut down if it wasn't for GTA 4. They definitely would have given in to EA. I'm extremely proud that they have been resisting for so long against EA, which are developers/producers that have yet to earn my respect this generation. I think the Houser brothers are a good example of wanting was is good for the customers and not just for their own wallets or the wallets of their shareholders. I think even the Take 2 shareholders care a lot about the consumer. I wish them the best of luck and hope they will gain enough ground to hold themselves above water. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:25 pm

@Nite, for a second there when you said that EA hasn't earned your respect I was like, WTF, but then I saw it said, "for this generation", and then I realized that is very true...

I want a new 007(Quantum was good, but definately lacking), and a new Timesplitters, those would help EA(if EA is still doing those games anyway). Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
@Nite, for a second there when you said that EA hasn't earned your respect I was like, WTF, but then I saw it said, "for this generation", and then I realized that is very true...

I want a new 007(Quantum was good, but definately lacking), and a new Timesplitters, those would help EA(if EA is still doing those games anyway). Laughing

In the past, EA has proven to be excellent. That is why they are one of the biggest publishing houses in the industry. Coming into this generation, they were very well off and so I believe they slacked off a LOT. Most of their games were just good enough to pass the bar, but their PS3 versions were lacking severely. They said the PS3 was too hard to develop for. I say bull. When small 3rd party developers are coming out with titles like Assassin's Creed and even downloadable games like Flower, there is no excuse for huge corporations like EA to be slacking behind. One of their biggest problems is how they need need need money. They're greedy as hell and this causes them to make games that are just good enough to make a profit and they rush them out. Mercenaries 2 is an example. This game had so much potential and even when it is only half finished, it is still extremely fun. Well apparently EA knew this and so they said it was ready to go. The amount of bugs in this game is incredible, and the amount of things you wished you could do is even more incredible. The online play is a total mess to where you may spend up to half an hour trying to find a game you can join. Now, with games like Battlefield: Bad Company and Mirror's Edge, they are beginning to show what they can do once again. In time, maybe I will respect them again, but they are going to have to work for it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Let's hold up our glasses and and make a toast. Smile

Here is to EA giving us some really great titles like they have in the past.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Let's hold up our glasses and and make a toast. Smile

Here is to EA giving us some really great titles like they have in the past.Smile

Cheers to that! *Cling!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for this?   Any ideas for this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for this?
Page 1 of 1