Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Any Ideas!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Any Ideas!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Any Ideas!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Any Ideas!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Any Ideas!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Any Ideas!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Any Ideas!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Any Ideas!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Any Ideas!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Any Ideas!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Ok this has been bugging me for a while now....when we fight Irving on the boat in RE5 (Obviously lol) what is it that he injects into himself....i only ask if anyone knows because he is heard to say "damn Excella obviously not worth the good stuff.".....so obviously Irving doesn't get the Uruboros he was possibly promised and it doesn't resemble Las Plagas so what concuction does Excella give him. It just makes me wonder what else they were creating aside from Las Plagas and Uruboros and the usual T,G,Veronica and Progenitor etc.

Also has anyone else found Spencers Map?
In one of the files i found he talks of it......just curious.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:12 pm

I've wondered that myself. It must be an altered form of Las Plagas.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:04 am

If it is then i wonder what they used to alter it because Irving was pretty much in control of what he was doing whereas a Las Plagas has no control.

Also what kind of device was it that Wesker put onto Jill....he did say it was remarkable that she was resisting at such an advanced stage....resisting what exactly...was it some orm of Las Plagas in a unit form because she couldn't control her actions but she knew what she was doing and if so....who was controlling her and is she even any better.....it wasn't exactly made clear at then end of RE5 that Jill was fine...she looked it but was she really....makes ya wonder.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:43 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
If it is then i wonder what they used to alter it because Irving was pretty much in control of what he was doing whereas a Las Plagas has no control.

Also what kind of device was it that Wesker put onto Jill....he did say it was remarkable that she was resisting at such an advanced stage....resisting what exactly...was it some orm of Las Plagas in a unit form because she couldn't control her actions but she knew what she was doing and if so....who was controlling her and is she even any better.....it wasn't exactly made clear at then end of RE5 that Jill was fine...she looked it but was she really....makes ya wonder.

The device on Jill's chest was for injecting her with PG37 at regular intervals. She in infected with P-30. P-30 is the same virus that Wesker injected himself with during RE1. It's a performance enhancer (minus better sight Smile ) and it is unstable so regular injections of PG37 are needed to keep it in check. The device injects PG37 for Jill when needed.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:51 am

You know what doesn't make any sense about that, it is the fact that Jill has this thing in her chest, probably some internal connections, and Chris & Sheva thought the best thing to do would be to rip it from her chest....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:27 am

Well...Yeah lol. You know what makes even less sense? The fact that you can shoot it. Razz
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Ah i'm following now....it is quite funny that Chris and Sheva were suddenly qualified in medical procedures of just rip it off.....without knowing what possible effects could entail from doing so...god it must of hurt.

So that's that covered but Irving is still making me think...i wanna know what he got....cheap black market rubbish by the sounds of it but ya know...i would have rather turned into that then an uruboros anyday lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:29 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Ah i'm following now....it is quite funny that Chris and Sheva were suddenly qualified in medical procedures of just rip it off.....without knowing what possible effects could entail from doing so...god it must of hurt.

So that's that covered but Irving is still making me think...i wanna know what he got....cheap black market rubbish by the sounds of it but ya know...i would have rather turned into that then an uruboros anyday lol.

Yeah, Dr. Redfield & Nurse Alomar...

Well I didn't know Irving was a debate, but I just assume he got some type of Las Plagas, similar to the one like Krauser or Saddler or maybe Bitores Mendez....

But Irving's seemed to trigger almost immediately, or perhaps he used it right then and made himself mutate as well, as Mendez & Saddler & Krauser all had control over theirs.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:38 pm

lol Irving is only a debate because he says he didn't get the good stuff....now whether they consider Las Plagas to be good stuff i have yet to find out. He mutated pretty much there and then which was pretty damn speedy. If he did get something along the lines of Saddler, Krauser and Mendez then who was still producing it and how did Excella get hold of it. It just seems to open the whole story up even more...just what have they been workng on and keeping.
Back to top Go down
gravesinger
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:40 pm

all it was, was REGULAR las plagas. probably the same kinda that salazar uses. but he changes differently because he jumps in to the water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dippoop
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:34 am

It didn't seem like regular las plagas to me, he mutated before he hit the water....he just grew once in it...more room to do so possibly....plus added to the fact that Irving had total control over what he was doing and was still able to recall information near death.He just didn't look regular...plus if Las Plagas was that good why does Irving state he wasn't worth the good stuff...it just suggests that he gets some cheap crap.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:16 am

gravesinger wrote:
all it was, was REGULAR las plagas. probably the same kinda that salazar uses. but he changes differently because he jumps in to the water.

It wasn't regular Las Plagas. If it were, he'd be a majini. It was an enhanced version of Las Plagas I think. Also Riot, I know Excella was working with Las Plagas type 2 because that is what was creating the majinis.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:34 pm

I'd love to know what else she was working on.....there's so much virus research in this darn series...and she can't be the only one working on it....there must be more subjects out there....one of the computer emails state that the employees were getting to go home...now did they get home or were they ordered to be terminated.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:45 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I'd love to know what else she was working on.....there's so much virus research in this darn series...and she can't be the only one working on it....there must be more subjects out there....one of the computer emails state that the employees were getting to go home...now did they get home or were they ordered to be terminated.

And with all of the stuff on the black market we know there would have been biohazards all around the world.Smile I think it might be cool to travel around as BSAA operatives stopping this stuff, maybe not having a huge plot that is about taking over the world, but maybe little things that involve black market dealers and terrorists, maybe like Irving or whomever, or maybe a prequel, so we get some more of Irving before his death.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any Ideas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas!!!!   Any Ideas!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Ideas!!!!
Page 1 of 1