HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS

Go down 
+5
Spike991
NiteKrawler
frodomir
Ghost Leader
Jamesy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:49 am

Well, considering his track record of living to fight another day I just assumed.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:41 am

Killing off Wesker was stupid and they only did it because they ran out of Ideas on how to provide closure to an ever growing story with "Too Many Open Doors" Syndrom and not enough Clever ways to resolve open conflicts.

.....*calms self down*.....

Ok. Look. Wesker dying is a nessessity. I don't want wesker to live forever, but he should at least have gone out with a bang. It just didn't feel as EPIC as it could have been. Not only that but if you're going to kill off such an important character, First introduce his replacement, THEN kill him off. That way the audience/players have someone else to latch onto. Excella should have been his replacement as she was awesome, classy, and looked powerfully evil.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:48 am

I hated Excella. I thought she was super boring. Ugly as hell too.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 am

Voltius wrote:
Excella should have been his replacement as she was awesome, classy, and looked powerfully evil.
Excella would have been the perfect replacement villain.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 am

I though Excelia was hot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:14 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Voltius wrote:
Excella should have been his replacement as she was awesome, classy, and looked powerfully evil.
Yeah, only thing I don't like is her voice acting though. Not the best I've heard... But her character design was brilliant. As that old Elvis song goes, "She's the devil in disguise" Very Happy Beautiful on the outside, black pit on the inside. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:16 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Voltius wrote:
Yeah, only thing I don't like is her voice acting though. Not the best I've heard... But her character design was brilliant. As that old Elvis song goes, "She's the devil in disguise" Very Happy Beautiful on the outside, black pit on the inside. Twisted Evil
Like the way I see Alexia: the perfect combination of beauty and madness.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:02 pm

I like soft features on my women. Not the manly ones like Excella has. Everything about her sucked, I loved killing her.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I like soft features on my women. Not the manly ones like Excella has. Everything about her sucked, I loved killing her.

!!!!!! How was Excella Manly?! She was beautiful and evil. Kind of like the Queen from Snow White or Sleeping Beauty. Guess everyone's different...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:24 pm

I really don't know how to explain it. I'm probably in the minority here. It's just that what most men consider sexy and classy I don't like. It's almost always women with strong features and personalities. They usually have high heels, hair done up tight, fancy tight dresses with "tasteful" cleavage, and have some kind of accent. I'm sorry, but it all seems so fake to me. It seems generic and extremely boring. I like girls with "flaws". Girls who cut it more loose. Hair down, nice but not too nice clothes, regular shoes. I like girls to be girls, not the types who are all about being strong. I'm not saying that I have to be in control all the time though. I respect women and treat them like princesses. Ah, it's hard to explain and I'm not articulate. Razz

P.S. I'll also never understand why men like big boobs or big butts. I like them to be proportional to the woman's body. I'd take a flat chest over one I can't even reach around any day. And big butts just impede on my side of the bed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I really don't know how to explain it. I'm probably in the minority here. It's just that what most men consider sexy and classy I don't like. It's almost always women with strong features and personalities. They usually have high heels, hair done up tight, fancy tight dresses with "tasteful" cleavage, and have some kind of accent. I'm sorry, but it all seems so fake to me. It seems generic and extremely boring. I like girls with "flaws". Girls who cut it more loose. Hair down, nice but not too nice clothes, regular shoes. I like girls to be girls, not the types who are all about being strong. I'm not saying that I have to be in control all the time though. I respect women and treat them like princesses. Ah, it's hard to explain and I'm not articulate. Razz

P.S. I'll also never understand why men like big boobs or big butts. I like them to be proportional to the woman's body. I'd take a flat chest over one I can't even reach around any day. And big butts just impede on my side of the bed. Smile

Agreed on the girls who are girls thing, but as for Excella she didn't seem like some Women's Rights spokesperson, she seemed feminine to me.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:28 pm

I didn't mean women who want more rights lol. They need to have all rights men do. I meant more along the lines of taking over the world strong. The way they look is more important to me though. I'm an American after all! Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I didn't mean women who want more rights lol. They need to have all rights men do. I meant more along the lines of taking over the world strong. The way they look is more important to me though. I'm an American after all! Razz

Of course, and niether did I, I meant how those woman in those positions are very aggressive in a masculine way, fairly unnattractive if I don't say so myself.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Stereotype!!! Generalization!!! lol j/k. Yeah they usually aren't the most beautiful creatures huh?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Stereotype!!! Generalization!!! lol j/k. Yeah they usually aren't the most beautiful creatures huh?

That is unfair, I am sure there are plenty of people that find Hilary Clinton attractive.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Seriously lmao'ed there. Now I need a new ass... lol!
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:58 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Hey man that's completely cool. I'm not a fan of big boobs either, because they're distracting and usually disproportionate from the rest of the body.

Think of it this way. Everyone has different tastes. And Beauty is Subjective. However, I think we can all agree that Excella is Conventionally Beautiful. It's not about "do you think Excella is beautiful", but instead it's "do you think others find Excella Beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Voltius wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Hey man that's completely cool. I'm not a fan of big boobs either, because they're distracting and usually disproportionate from the rest of the body.

Think of it this way. Everyone has different tastes. And Beauty is Subjective. However, I think we can all agree that Excella is Conventionally Beautiful. It's not about "do you think Excella is beautiful", but instead it's "do you think others find Excella Beautiful?"

I have no doubts that Excella is a good model for what at least my own society finds beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I have no doubts that Excella is a good model for what at least my own society finds beautiful.
Well, she is Italian, so...yeah... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2