HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)

Go down 
+6
RedFieldRiot
AlbertWesker
XI Virus IX
frodomir
NiteKrawler
Preator345
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Preator345
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) Empty
PostSubject: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:33 am

Here are some of my tips on the main boss battles, not the little pre-boss stuff like the chainsaw majini or the executioner or the cockroach thing. I'm talking about the monster guys.

Boss 1:
So here we are in a nice zombified village and we go looking for some of alpha team. Well we run into our first boss which just happens to be URUBOROS 1. Theres several way to go at this, one, you can just burn and blow bullets into it with incinderary grenades or the MP5 or shotgun or HG or what ever your armed with. OR turn to the alternative which is to lure the ugly SOB into the furnace. Either way, with being trigger happy or pyro, its pretty easy to beat. Its really not all that hard. (if you kill it not using the furnace, it will drop a valuable item)

Boss 2:
So after awhile of chasing Irving, you end up running into a giant bat. Or Popokarimu as the proper name is. Basically have one player getting the bats attention and then having the other player use the sniper rifle on its under side on the tail of the bat. If you keep that up, you'll end up winning. Its a fairly easy boss.

Boss 3:
Now you one a boat with loaded chainguns and grenade launchers. Then you see Irving as a giant fish thing. Well the easy part is shooting at him, the hard part is dogding his attacks while shooting at him. Have one player cut down his tentacles and then the other player shooting the grenade at Irvings eye (the exposed part). When finally the fish thing gets behind you, you'll notice that Irving happens to be the tounge of the monster and all you have to do his shoot at him. The monster will get more irratated and then will try biting your face off. So just avoid the attack and once you kill Irving, your on to the next level.

Boss 4:
Once your inside the research facility, you are up against a monster that resembles a giant spider (U-EIGHT). The easy part is dodging his attacks, the hard part is getting up close and personal with it. All you have to do is shoot into its mouth. Its suggested that you use a grenade launcher. To my experience, using the flash grenades really do alot. Then have the other player use a shot gun into its mouth. Once you beat it, again your off to the next level.

Boss 5:
When you inside the lab, you run into that URUBOROS slime thing again. Its pretty much the same story except there is a flamethrower instead of the furnace room. Just light it on fire and have the other player blow it to hell. Its not all that hard.

Boss 6:
Now you get to fight Wesker and Jill. Just leave Jill alone, if you kill her, game over, the main target is Wesker. Just have one player occupy him and have the other blow magnum rounds into him. After that, I really can't give you much information on beating Jill. You on your own with that one.

Boss 7:
Now that your on the ship, you run into Excella who eventually becomes a really big fucking URUBOROS and after you find your way up to the bridge to find Wesker, the only way to get to him is fight Excella. The suggested way of beating it is to use the L.P.D or laser position device and use the satillite laser to kill it. The trick is to lock on the weak points of the monster and keep it there till its time to fire. Be absolutly sure that your careful not to get hit other wise you'll have to do it over again. After you kill it, you will find your self having to go find Wesker.

Boss 8:
You again have to fight Wesker. He is much harder to beat this time and its highly suggested you retrieve the RPG over on the shelf and have the other player go and distract him. And once you have acquired it, use it carefully. If you hit him right, he'll stop moving and then you have only a few seconds to restrain him. After you beat him there be absolutly sure you are ready for the next boss because it is a real pain in the ass.

Final Boss:
Once crashing in to the volcano, you have to kill Wesker for the final time. ensure that you get the ammo beside the destroyed plane and you need to have one player go all the way to the other side of the map and get that cliff hanging over with. That will buy time to kill Wesker. Once completed, have who ever is Sheva go all the way to the end of the path and wait there. If you get the chance use the sniper rifle, hit Wesker in the weak point. Who ever is Chris, get him right away to the boulder and knock it over. Once Sheva is across, get together and start unloading ammo into him. Always, and always try to make your shots count because theres no ammo from that point on. (unless you beat the game and have one player have unlimited ammo, but you have to beat the game first.) After finally defeating Wesker, you have one more ingame cinematic and if you get it right. You win the game.

To my opinion, single player mode is much more complicated. But if you have a friend playing with ya, you should do alright. I'm hoping that some of these tips actually help. Most of this is what we did to win.

Last edited by Preator345 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fits here better)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:06 am

This is a great idea and thanks for posting it. BUT, some of these tips are incomplete/misleading. I've played the living hell out of this game and so I know the ins and outs quite well for each boss. I'll go through with my own version. There ARE some spoilers here!

Boss 1-Uruburos

When the fight starts you are in a hallway facing Uruburos. Turn quickly and run into the furnace room and make an immediate left. Have one player tip the oil canister over and then run to the left side of the furnace so that Uru goes over the canister, eating it. Now lead him into the furnace and have one player go through the other door and pull the lever to start the incineration. The player who is still in the room should quickly shoot the canister inside Uru which will stall him long enough for the player to get out of the furnace and Uru will be trapped in. I THINK this ruins the gold ring you get from him but I'm not sure. I've only done this once. If it does ruin the treasure and you must have it then you will have to do it the hard way by blowing the crap out of him with fire related stuff. Bullets work but take a while unless you have the M500 with infinite ammo like me Wink.

Boss 2-Popokarimu

Preator had great advice here already. I'll just put down another way to do it for variety's sake. You'll notice that there are about a bazillion proximity mines strewn about this area. It just takes one of these to stun Popo which will leave his underside open for attack for a surprisingly long time. Just keep pumping lead into him. The prox. mines can be hard to use though because after you set it he has to walk almost directly over it so I'd actually stick with Preator's advice since it is easier.

Boss 3-Irving

Preator's advice here is basically all you can do. Just make sure that you stand near the middle of the boat so he doesn't eat you and watch for dodge commands as sometimes he will try to stab you with his tentacles.

Boss 4- U-8

Ah U-8. A fun boss for a pushover. I was surprised that Preator didn't make mention of the grenade mini-scenes. After shooting the crap out of U-8, he will fall to the floor stunned for a moment. If you have frag grenades you can go up and press a command and you will toss a grenade into its mouth. Do this three times and he's gone. Also, take notice of his weak points. His mouth, top of his head, and two spots on his fore arms are bright pink or orangish. Shoot them as anywhere else is useless. And if you are with someone who has a magnum of any type, lay off the grenades because it takes longer than if they just shoot him with the mag. One more thing. Once in a while he will jump way up to the ceiling and spawn little...things. They can fly and are just there to annoy you. They stay in groups so using your shotty on them works nicely.

Boss 5-Uruburos Mahani(or something to that effect)

This, in my opinion, is the most pain in the ass boss. It's just tedious. First, blow off each glowing yellow thing from its arms while the flamethrower fills up. After the yellow things are gone there is still one more thing to get rid of. His head area has a part that can be shot off. You'll know when it is shot off but it takes experience to know when it is there or not. I'm not even sure if blowing it off is necessary, but I do it just in case, and for stress relief. Razz Now is when one person should flame him. After some time, two or three yellow extensions come out of its head. Shoot these as they are his weak point. Rinse and repeat. His yellow things and head area all grow back in time so you'll have to shoot them all off again. If even one arm is still attached you should NOT start flaming him because he will swing it and hit anyone around him. Only flame him when all part are shot off. When the flame thrower runs out you need to put it back where it was to fill it up again. What a pain!

Boss 6-Wesker and Jill

Best fight EVARRRR!!! Smile I have a system for this one. Right when it starts have one player run past Wesker and up the right staircase and turn right and run down to the two vases at the end of the balcony area. The left vase has a gem in it. The other player should immediately run to the right at the start as well but stay on the bottom level and find the sealed door on the right wall. Investigate it and it should trigger the cutscene where Wesker kicks someone through the door. You want to do this fast because it's the best way to avoid Jill and her *insert curse word here* machine gun. After he kicks you through the door be ready to dodge a bullet from him as he sometimes immediately shoots at you. Now both players should avoid both Wesker and Jill and run through the newly open corridors and into the room with the white stone casket. It takes both to open it and there are two gems and an L. Hawk in it. Now the fun begins. Wesker should be making his way to you but he probably is saying something about how you are hiding from him. The ONLY way to shoot him is if he doesn't know where you are. If he says something about hiding then you can sneak up from behind him and shoot him. Also, you can run around the corridors and wait for him to walk around a corner and get some quick shots in as he won't be expecting you. When you shoot him enough he will be knocked backwards a little bit but his footing will stay the same. It looks like he is leaning back. Shoot him again and he should lean back farther. THIS is when you strike. Run up to him and press the button commands in the right order to physically kick his ass. While you are doing this, the other player should be laying into him with their most powerful gun. When he is laying down at the end don't shoot him because he will instantly phase up to you and try to hit you. You can counter it but you don't have much time. The best bet is to just keep using this tactic of hiding and surprising him and beating him up while the other player shoots him. After enough of this he will kneel down and the fight will end early. IF Jill intrudes on the fight you should probably lead Wesker elsewhere because she is annoying and deadly. One player can hold her for long amounts of time but that means they won't be able to help you defeat Wesker. Just do something to seperate Jill and Wesker. If you are fast enough to defeat Wesker early then you will be awarded the "Heart of Africa". This is a unique treasure worth 10,000 whatever they use. More on that in the next fight. Note: I ALWAYS use my M500 in this fight on Wesker. Because of that, I'm not sure how much abuse he takes from regular weapons before he is knocked back in the fight. With the M500, one shots make him lean back and then one more makes him vulnerable to attack. I'm not sure if this is the case with, say, the M92F. Just be aware of that.

Boss 7-Jill(and her new bling)

If you beat Wesker early, then you need to run down the stairs and inbetween them where the hearbs are because the "Heart of Africa" is laying there. While one person does this, the other should be chasing Jill to make sure she doesn't start shooting because she will probably hit the player getting the "Heart". Now, I advise bringing a very weak pistol to this fight. Chris should be calling to Jill and then restraining her when she is stunned. At this point, most people try to just pull the bling off her. This will take approximately 567856765974657hs5y487cheese5497 years to complete. Instead, equip the weak weapon and AIM CAREFULLY and shoot the bling. When you shoot the bling she will be stunned for a second and you can throw her. The first time you do this, you won't be able to try pulling off the bling because she gets up too fast. Each time you do this you will notice that the bling starts to buzz faster and faster. After the first time, each time you do it you need to instantly get on her and try pulling the bling off. Remember! If you don't get the bling off you have to dodge her attack when she gets you off her! This process should only take about 4 or 5 times max. The reason you need a weak weapon is because if you miss the bling you hit the Jill. And hitting the Jill is not good. Especially if you are an idiot who tries to use his M500 that does 5,000 damage....Not good. Smile

Boss 8-Uruburos Aheri

This one is only easy when you have infinite ammo and powerful guns. At first, you need to just start shooting the yellow balls until they pop. Once they all pop a HUGE ass eye or whatever comes up and this is what you wanna hit. Use your card to open the panel and grab the laser gun. It's to the right on the bottom level between the ladders. When you use this you have to keep your aim on the eye until it locks on, then fire it. Be curtious and do NOT shoot the eye when someone is trying to aim the laser because the eye will move and the one with the laser will have to start over! Now, four yellow balls come up and you have to shoot them as well until they pop. The eye will come back and you do the same thing. If that doesn't kill it then I think two more yellow balls come up. I think the patern is 2,4,2,4,2...etc. Keep doing that and you'll win. While you are doing this though, these little black slimes are thrown onto the boat and they try to attack you. Once in a while be sure to clear them off, because they will combine into eachother and get bigger. They also like to leave a LOT of stuff behind, especially herbs I've noticed. You will also need to be wary of the long tentacle things that the yellow balls are attached to. They will sometimes swing at you and you'll have to dodge them. Sometimes they will even thrust at you. That's right...long hard fallic shaped objects with yellow balls are thrusted at you. We'll leave that alone. Razz There's really no need to go up the ladders, it's better to stay near eachother. This boss does have an instant kill move. I'm not sure what triggers it but it sucks when it happens, which is rare.

Boss 9-Wesker(at the hangar)

This fight can be a pain. The first thing you should do is go to the three levers on the bottom floor and pull them to turn out the lights. This makes it harder for Wesker to see you. Sometimes he will go over and pull them again to turn the lights back on. Just pull them again if he does. Now go get the RPG in the back corner on the bottom floor next to where you started. This will give you one shot with it. Make sure you only shoot at him if he doesn't know you are there. If you surprise him with it, he will be fighting with the rocket for a second. Shoot the rocket to stun him and instantly restrain him and have the other player try to inject him. It never works on the first try for me. To get more rockets, you must go up to the top and retrieve the rockets from their case and try to surprise him with them again. The rockets ARE limited. If you run out you will need to shoot him with your regular guns. Just make sure you are both in good position to restrain and inject him as he will only be stunned for a second and he will be restrained for shorter.

Final Boss-Wesker(Krauser Style)

This one is very easy. First thing you do is just turn around and run to the bridge behind you. Staying and shooting Wesker here is pointless. After the cutscene, Chris can either jump to the big island or jump to the less safe place for the unique treaure to his left. Either way, Sheva should be looking for the yellow spot on his back and shoot it. Should just take once to get him to jump up to attack her. Sheva should immediately run away from him over a bridge which will crumble starting a button mashing marathon to pull herself back up. Now Preator said to go to the boulder here. Do NOT do that. You MUST keep shooting Wesker while Sheva climbs back up or she will die and that player's fingers will be tired and sore for nothing. Once Sheva is safely up, Chris needs to go to the boulder and mash the buttons to roll it into the lava. While he is doing this, Sheva needs to keep shooting Wesker to keep him back. He will probably shoot out some little Uru's at her which she needs to dodge. He sends them in 3's I think so keep dodging them. When the boulder is down Sheva needs to jump over to Chris. Now make your way up to the top of that island and Wesker will jump up. Keep shooting him until he punches the ground and long tentacle things start swirling around him.Stay away from him now as these will hurt you. When he gets back up a yellow spot should appear on his chest. Keep shooting it. It will eventually retreat again and you'll have to repeat the process. OR....you can do it the epic way. When the yellow spot shows, you can have a player get behind him and jump on his back. I've only done this with Chris, but I'm assuming Sheva can too. When this happens you get some sweet dialogue.

Chris says, "Shoot him...Shoot him now!"
Sheva says, "You're in the way!"
Chris says, "Then shoot THROUGH me!"

Epicness to the maximum! Anyway, you can either shoot Wesker or be even more epic! Go up and knife him. You'll stab the living shit out of him and enter the "Epic Hall of Fame." Not really, but you will in my book. Now you win! Good luck and hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:28 am

Shoot me if you can! I love that one, but wouldn't it be more fun if you could like use crossbow and blow Weskers head off?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:31 am

lol indeed.
Back to top Go down
XI Virus IX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
XI Virus IX

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 am

oh man the last fight co-op was a pain for me because i got stuck with this poor kid who couldn't pull Shiva up the ledge. We had to do the fight like 10 times before he finally got it lol. But good post man, no doubt will be helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:14 am

XI Virus IX wrote:
oh man the last fight co-op was a pain for me because i got stuck with this poor kid who couldn't pull Shiva up the ledge. We had to do the fight like 10 times before he finally got it lol. But good post man, no doubt will be helpful Smile

lol. My friend and I had to do it a lot also because I didn't shoot Wesker while my friend was trying to get up the ledge. Note to self: Never NOT shoot Wesker! If Wesker is in the vacinity, even if he is just buying groceries, shoot him!!!
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
XI Virus IX wrote:

lol. My friend and I had to do it a lot also because I didn't shoot Wesker while my friend was trying to get up the ledge. Note to self: Never NOT shoot Wesker! If Wesker is in the vacinity, even if he is just buying groceries, shoot him!!!

XD You are so right I always shoot wesker.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Am i the only one that has Irving pull a fast one....if i stand in the middle of the boat with my co-op partner the little shit vanishes beneath the waves only to throw two tentacles up that then grab the sides of the boat and he then proceeds to rock the crap outta it till one of us manages to shoot him.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:58 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Am i the only one that has Irving pull a fast one....if i stand in the middle of the boat with my co-op partner the little shit vanishes beneath the waves only to throw two tentacles up that then grab the sides of the boat and he then proceeds to rock the crap outta it till one of us manages to shoot him.

LOL gotta try that when I get home from vacation.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:01 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:

Never had that happen. I never let him live long enough though. My partner always goes up to his mouth and stands there like duuuuuhhhhhhhh...
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Never had that happen. I never let him live long enough though. My partner always goes up to his mouth and stands there like duuuuuhhhhhhhh...

XD lol
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:33 pm

kk now im gonna help you's all with INF ROCKETS (w00t):

boss 1: Uroboros
get a rocket and blast it. (simple)

boss 2: Popokarinu
(!!WARNING!!
before u go into this fight make sure u have a powerful magnum or the inf rocket equipped before u trigger the cutscene)
once the cutscene ends get ready to shoot the orange weakpoint to stop it in its track if it works then u should've stunned so just keep shooting it till it dies.

boss 3: Irving
practically the same except get ur partner to have a rocket and shoot the orange point then just shoot irving the tongue.

boss 4: U-8
shoot it in the head (Leon quote lol)with the rocket.

boss 5: Uroboros Mkono (is what u meant Nite)
same as the 1st 1.

boss 6: Wesker + Jill
kk the same tactics could be used from nites technique up to the point when u dodge the bullet then go up the stairs and hold the rocket and then fire it at wesker then shoot him with a gun it will explode and he'll be dead.

boss 7: Jill
kk i'll get you more info about fighting jill but just 1 tip: DON'T USE THE ROCKET!! (unles you hate jill then go ahead)

boss 8: Uroboros Aheri
just shoot rockets at the two yellow tentacles then shoot the big eye thing for a 1hit kill.

boss 9: Wesker
use the rocket when the lights are off then shoot the warhead keep repeating and grab him

boss 10: Jack Wesker
kk u can all of the above or get both of use having a rocket and fire at will!!!

and that is my advice
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Must be my flukey version then.....i swear i'm gonna go out and buy a normal copy of RE5 and play what you guys get to play....one with just 4 chainsaw dudes and not flaming 6 etc.

@ Nite....lol i know exactly whay ya mean...i had someone do that when i was with them even though i warned them not to...well he got eaten pretty quick i tell you.....i have also had one co op partner grabbed by his tentacle and dragged overboard to his death...we were both in shock at that....there was like stunned silence down the mics lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Mastah, if anyone needed help with inf. rockets, they shouldn't even be playing lol.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:29 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mastah, if anyone needed help with inf. rockets, they shouldn't even be playing lol.

I love using infinit rockets its so fun.
Back to top Go down
XI Virus IX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
XI Virus IX

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:40 am

lol even better than the rocket with ulimited is the hydra with unlimited ammo. BEST WEAPON EVER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:46 am

XI Virus IX wrote:
lol even better than the rocket with ulimited is the hydra with unlimited ammo. BEST WEAPON EVER!!!!!

True but you gotta wield it as Chris.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:43 am

XI Virus IX wrote:

Oh so true. The Hydra spreads like a million feet across for every one inch it travels I reckon. Smile

@Albert: You don't have to be Chris to wield the Hydra, it just looks better when he does. Chris must have wrists of adamantium or something.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:57 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
XI Virus IX wrote:

Oh so true. The Hydra spreads like a million feet across for every one inch it travels I reckon. Smile

@Albert: You don't have to be Chris to wield the Hydra, it just looks better when he does. Chris must have wrists of adamantium or something.

Yeah you dont ahve to but it is sweeter than sheva
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Every weapon looks better in the hands of Chris...cos he knows how to weild it and look cool at the same time...half the big ass weapons look bigger than Sheva lol! ...i only ever give her the bow gun.....that's all shes worthy of cos she crap with everything else and never helps me out so she deserves crap weapons.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:48 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Every weapon looks better in the hands of Chris...cos he knows how to weild it and look cool at the same time...half the big ass weapons look bigger than Sheva lol! ...i only ever give her the bow gun.....that's all shes worthy of cos she crap with everything else and never helps me out so she deserves crap weapons.

XD The bow is actually quite useful.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:30 am

AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

XD The bow is actually quite useful.

I think the bow is just crap. It's rarely a one hit kill and hard as hell to aim correctly, so I just use the M500.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Bring back the old bowgun from RE2.......used to be soooo funny pinning all the crows to the walls of the RPD...ah goodtimes by all....the way they used to still flap was funny.....or maybe that was just me.

Oh and playing online again at the Irving battle....sooo funny...i told my mate not to stand in the middle of the boat cos in my game Irving will rock it and then try and grab you and drag you under...he never believed me...stood right in the middle and Irving promptly came up...slammed his tentacles on the deck, swished at my co op partner, grabbed him when he was down and dragged him to the bottom of the river...upon this i had to endure 3 mins of total swearing and cursing because i told him so ha ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Riot, your version is an abomination.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:53 pm

It sure is at that....in fact i have never had anyone play with me all the way through online because it freaks them out, they are so used to a 'normal' version that when things happen in mine they ain't prepared for them...i love my flukey version it is so cool.....will be buying a normal version to see what thats all about though lol.

Another boss who plays up in my version is Wesker, after you have rammed the rock and got Sheva over if you don't 180 degree spin and run asap Wesker jumps over and lands in front of you blocking your escape and then drives you into the lower part of the rockface where he then charges at you knocking you right into the lava where you instantly die...such fun i had the first few times playing i tell you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)   Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss battles on Resident Evil 5 (tips)(Warning: These are for co-op mode)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next