HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.

Go down 
+18
NiteKrawler
Wesker
AnotherREfan
frodomir
PublicEnemy
kmlm13
lyfesArcanum
[BSAA]James
Lunar6000
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Ghost Leader
duralumin
Regenerator
Indiana Jones
bravotwozero007
charlieRE2
Spike991
hashmatt
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:01 pm

I don't get the "co-op makes a game last" mentality. If a person doesn't think they'll enjoy playing [insert random game title here] alone, then why buy it in the first place? Question

Anywho, I'm off to play RE5 now...
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I don't get the "co-op makes a game last" mentality. If a person doesn't think they'll enjoy playing [insert random game title here] alone, then why buy it in the first place? Question

Anywho, I'm off to play RE5 now...

Its funny you complain so much about it but your off to play it, lol Im just messin...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Its funny you complain so much about it but your off to play it, lol Im just messin...
It's not a bad game and neither is RE4. I just don't think of them as true Resident Evil. I can still play and enjoy them, but as shooters instead of survival horror.

While I do dislike the direction RE4 and 5 have gone, I can still quite enjoy them from a gameplay perspective.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:59 pm

You can complain about something and like some stuff in it...thats so damn simple.

Btw i agree for both things on each side:
Bigger -(for me)
the new enemies are lame,for the most(cycle riders?cmon...,its simple to shoot with a loaded gun or to eat...but riding a motorcycle...first they would have to know how to start it,insert the key,turn it on and ride,even riding would be difficult)
just keep it simple(shooting zombies is acceptable,but as long as they use them without aiming like a human would do,but still,they wouldnt be able to reload,so empty the weapon and then...nothing more)

Bigger +
one of the best + for me is the coop,so cool to be able to play along with your friends(or familly).

and why they wouldnt be able to complain...?cmon,so we can all make useless topics about the game as long as we find it amazing?the internet is more of a kind of democracy you know...everyone is free,and not everyone find the game so amazing,everyone should be(and is) free to make their points about the game,no matter if they like it or not.(yeah as long as its constructive)

ps:about constructive...thats so fun,when someone say"i luv the game its kewl" its constructive...and when someone say
"the game suxx hard times" its not...(yeah its really not,but the first one isnt that much also)I think that people just doesnt care how much the first one is constructive,because it says that this dude like the game so its "Ok",so lame...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
uhhhh, I didnt read all of this, but ghost leader is right, RE5 is shit, that one guy only likes it for Wesker. Yes Wesker is cool in that game, but that doesnt determine that it is a good game. I LOVE Wesker, but not RE5, see the difference? Dont say hes narrow minded because hes not.

Agreed, Wesker was cool, but not so much in RE5, an improvement over UC, but still not vey much like what he has always been like..
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:32 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:
It's not a bad game and neither is RE4. I just don't think of them as true Resident Evil. I can still play and enjoy them, but as shooters instead of survival horror.

While I do dislike the direction RE4 and 5 have gone, I can still quite enjoy them from a gameplay perspective.
Exactly. There are several things which make a good game. Whether RE4 and 5 are true RE or not, that doesn't change the fact that they are fun, enjoyable games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:36 am

I do have to say that the Mercenaries Mode in RE4 and especially 5 are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better than RE3's Mercenaries. It's just plain fun. I can play it all day long... but I don't because I have a life Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
uhhhh, I didnt read all of this, but ghost leader is right, RE5 is shit, that one guy only likes it for Wesker. Yes Wesker is cool in that game, but that doesnt determine that it is a good game. I LOVE Wesker, but not RE5, see the difference? Dont say hes narrow minded because hes not.

Agreed, Wesker was cool, but not so much in RE5, an improvement over UC, but still not vey much like what he has always been like..

Ummmm... what are you talking about... did you not play Code Veronica? Thats when you first see Wesker with powers. All they did in RE5 is give him more of a role. Hes a lot sweeter in RE5... definitely he does the sweetest things in RE5 and Veronica but in RE5 they made him a main implementation into the story more than just making some appearances. I hate when people say "Oh hes not cool in this one because thats not him" but yet it really is him. The creator of the game made him that way... it is him. You just never got to see this much of him to see what he was really like in the other ones. Now we know and if you don't like it than you don't really like Wesker.

Anyways back the subject.... people saying the enemies are lame are making me laugh. With the increase in firepower you need new monsters that actually pose a threat... zombies no longer would pose a threat with all this fire power you would simply plow them over.

By the way.... the plant organism thats taken them over is what controlling them. The plagas controls the host so it could start a motorcycle and know how to aim a gun. It is just controlling their body and brain.

The main reason Im sick of people complaining is that every game that comes out that is good, people will find something to pick at... even if its the smallest thing like a characters eyelash being offcenter.

Heres a good example... some guy was complaining about Left 4 Dead (Great Game) because he said the ammo stacks in the game where to neatly stacked? UMMMMMMM... ROFL? Who pays attention and studies the ammo stacks... your supposed to be picking them up and shooting... and its such a small detail to say the game totally sucks over something like that makes you ridiculous and just a scrooge.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:53 pm

lol, left 4 dead is a great game.

Re5, well, looked upon as an action game away from the RE series, its alright, but the game as an RE title, is just really bad IMO.

Think about it this way, MGS4, last metal gear game, 10/10 by almost every reviewer. Outstanding story, great characters, and actually made me sad when it was over.

Now think about this, RE5, last RE game with these characters, 8-9/10 by almost every reviewer. Confusing story, Chris is some how bigger then krauser and now we got a new character that will be left in the capcom vault, undeveloped, and was really only put in RE5 because FOR SOME REASON people wanted coop and they need a black woman to make it less bad for the fact that Chris is slaughtering tons of black people, which was blown out of proportion anyhow.

This game made me sad at the end, but it was for a different reason.

I mean, what does this game have over Re4? Majini with AK-47's? Sounds a little like Locust from Gears of War. Zombies with guns WOO HOO, the whole point of zombies was that they didnt use guns, so u had to fight hoards and hoards of them, because they were just normal people.

Game length? No, Re4 was longer.

Characters? All in favor of Leon SAY I!! Wesker was cool, but turned into a krauser-wormy knock off at the end. And Sheva, I liked Ashley better, at least she didnt give u aid sprays every second and hog all the ammo.

Inventory system? No, Re4 you could pause the game, and (Just like they said over on Zero-Punctuation) Items had different sizes. A shotgun in Re5 takes up the same ammount of space as an egg. And its not like you can drop items and pick them back up (like in RE0), but instead, they're gone FOREVERRRRRRRRR.

Scaryiness? Chanting monks dressed in all black, in a castle at night, as oppose to worms, bugs, all on the sunny desert turain of Africa.

The scariest game was by far RE:Remake, and then RE4 or one of the earlier ones (these ones are more recent), and now the series became Gears of Matrix 5, leaving me on my couch, with more questions then answers. My favorite question was, WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE ELSE! If this is the last RE with these characters at least tell me WTF HAPPENED! I know there making that dark chronicles game, and some more remakes in the future, but still.

And your such a fan of wesker, did it annoy you in the slightest that a character (Sheeva) has to be the one to fight/kill wesker, when she has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. Jill hates Wesker too, why couldnt it have been her and Chris, or maybe just Chris.

So really, all this game did, was set up a grave stone for RE, just like Ghost's sig, this is not an RE game, and thinking back on it, I TRIED to like this game, why? BECAUSE OF WESKER, but now that I think about it, esspecailly after playing through it a second time, the games bad IMO.

As a matter of fact, I was super dissapointed, and need to get away from RE for a while. I would have waited longer, for Capcom to make a really great game, and they can even keep it in Africa, but it was just bad IMO, really really biggggggggg disapointment. And any RE fan who doesnt agree with me, well, I dunno how you couldnt, or at least say the game was a slight dissapointment. For me, I expected ALOT better.

PS: I dunno how you can like Big chris? Hes like Marcus from Gears now, the fact that he went from his size in CV, to his size in RE5 is nothing less of retarded. Hes in his twenties, hes done growing. Sure he can make his arms a little bigger, or his chest, but really, its impossible to get THAT BIG.

He looks fucking stupid in his STARS uniform, its like imagining Resident Evil 1 as the Incredible Hulk video game.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:

Yep it is... I cant stand people that love slow zombies... Try playing l4d on expert... Even 1 zombie can kill you within seconds...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:

Re5, well, looked upon as an action game away from the RE series, its alright, but the game as an RE title, is just really bad IMO.

Response: Actually no... its looked upon as part of the RE series after the game was revolutionized by RE4.

Think about it this way, MGS4, last metal gear game, 10/10 by almost every reviewer. Outstanding story, great characters, and actually made me sad when it was over.

Response: Didn't play MGS4 but obviously a MGS game is more popular than a RE game, it always has been a bigger title.

Now think about this, RE5, last RE game with these characters, 8-9/10 by almost every reviewer. Confusing story, Chris is some how bigger then krauser and now we got a new character that will be left in the capcom vault, undeveloped, and was really only put in RE5 because FOR SOME REASON people wanted coop and they need a black woman to make it less bad for the fact that Chris is slaughtering tons of black people, which was blown out of proportion anyhow.

Response: Actually it was mostly ignorant white people who complained about the racist thing. Also, let me guess you like Cloud from FF7 a skinny guy with a sword thats big as he is? It only makes sense that Chris has muscle, and no hes not twice as big as Krauser, about the same size.

This game made me sad at the end, but it was for a different reason.

I mean, what does this game have over Re4? Majini with AK-47's? Sounds a little like Locust from Gears of War. Zombies with guns WOO HOO, the whole point of zombies was that they didnt use guns, so u had to fight hoards and hoards of them, because they were just normal people.

Response: So you want to fight the same old creatures over and over? We already went over this.

Game length? No, Re4 was longer.

Response: Actually they were about the same...

Characters? All in favor of Leon SAY I!! Wesker was cool, but turned into a krauser-wormy knock off at the end. And Sheva, I liked Ashley better, at least she didnt give u aid sprays every second and hog all the ammo.

Response: NAY!! Chris has always been sweeter than Leon, seeing as how Chris came in the original and Leon wasn't in the game till the second and Chris sister was in the game with Leon but Leon never got to have a sister in a game. Also atleast Sheva helped out by healing

Inventory system? No, Re4 you could pause the game, and (Just like they said over on Zero-Punctuation) Items had different sizes. A shotgun in Re5 takes up the same ammount of space as an egg. And its not like you can drop items and pick them back up (like in RE0), but instead, they're gone FOREVERRRRRRRRR.

Response: Wait so your complaining because they took a nuisance out of the game?, and shame on you for even agreeing with Zero hes a idiot.

Scaryiness? Chanting monks dressed in all black, in a castle at night, as oppose to worms, bugs, all on the sunny desert turain of Africa.

Response: Granted the game wasn't as scary as the old games but it needed to turn in this direction to finish the storyline up correctly. Obviously everyone knows about the BOW now, considering there is a force (The BSAA) that was made to fight them so screw ups and people being sent in ill prepared are going to happen less. Of course your going to have more ammo to take down the enemy now.

The scariest game was by far RE:Remake, and then RE4 or one of the earlier ones (these ones are more recent), and now the series became Gears of Matrix 5, leaving me on my couch, with more questions then answers. My favorite question was, WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE ELSE! If this is the last RE with these characters at least tell me WTF HAPPENED! I know there making that dark chronicles game, and some more remakes in the future, but still.

Response: Relax... they are making a RE6 and we don't know where exactly its going to take us yet so chill. Everyone else will re appear in the next installment.

And your such a fan of wesker, did it annoy you in the slightest that a character (Sheeva) has to be the one to fight/kill wesker, when she has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. Jill hates Wesker too, why couldnt it have been her and Chris, or maybe just Chris.

Response: No it didn't annoy me because it took TWO people to take down Wesker instead of just Chris... if it just took Chris that would be stupid. Now granted it would of been cool to have Jill help you, it was un needed and they needed to keep with Sheva since she had been with you the whole game.

So really, all this game did, was set up a grave stone for RE, just like Ghost's sig, this is not an RE game, and thinking back on it, I TRIED to like this game, why? BECAUSE OF WESKER, but now that I think about it, esspecailly after playing through it a second time, the games bad IMO.

As a matter of fact, I was super dissapointed, and need to get away from RE for a while. I would have waited longer, for Capcom to make a really great game, and they can even keep it in Africa, but it was just bad IMO, really really biggggggggg disapointment. And any RE fan who doesnt agree with me, well, I dunno how you couldnt, or at least say the game was a slight dissapointment. For me, I expected ALOT better.

Response: People expect to much and your just another one of those people. Capcom still has their money an Capcom still has way more fans than just you that actually loved RE5 (The majority of fans still love the series and the game). There is always going to be someone who's going to complain. If they did it the way you wanted it, there would be people complaining about that to especially going back to the old style (Wouldnt even make sense). Maybe you should just stay away from RE. If you want a game more scary play Dead Space.

PS: I dunno how you can like Big chris? Hes like Marcus from Gears now, the fact that he went from his size in CV, to his size in RE5 is nothing less of retarded. Hes in his twenties, hes done growing. Sure he can make his arms a little bigger, or his chest, but really, its impossible to get THAT BIG.

He looks fucking stupid in his STARS uniform, its like imagining Resident Evil 1 as the Incredible Hulk video game.

Response: Are you serious? First off its a video game so size can get pretty ridiculous obviously. Also hes not as big as Marcus.... not even close dude... Marcus has tree trunk legs along with everyone else in Gears. He is not really that much bigger than he was in RE if bigger at all. The only reason he looks bigger is because of the new camera angles and the increase in graphic power that the 360 has over the gamecube. The camera angle changing does alot. Hes gonna be big dude... hes been through alot. I would of been really mad if he would of been skinny or looked weak. People want a strong looking lead character. Imagine if solid snake looked like a little punk.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

Ummmm... what are you talking about... did you not play Code Veronica? Thats when you first see Wesker with powers. All they did in RE5 is give him more of a role. Hes a lot sweeter in RE5... definitely he does the sweetest things in RE5 and Veronica but in RE5 they made him a main implementation into the story more than just making some appearances. I hate when people say "Oh hes not cool in this one because thats not him" but yet it really is him. The creator of the game made him that way... it is him. You just never got to see this much of him to see what he was really like in the other ones. Now we know and if you don't like it than you don't really like Wesker.

I am glad you asked, I should elaborate on what I mean.Smile

First off, the character Wesker was brought back in CV, obviously, but when they brouht him back they had a new voice, Richard Waugh, the guy in my icon.Smile And Waugh worked really hard on this character, I read in an interview that he was given a small idea of what Wesker should sound like and then he just did the voice, he is really great and did an amazing job in RE0, RE4 and the Wesker's Report, in addition to CV and CVX, he was however replaced in Umbrella Chronicles by D.C. Douglas, because apparently Capcom wanted to use non-union actors in California or some such stuff...

Waugh made the voice, which is different from what Wesker originally was, completely American it seemed, but in CV when Waugh got his hands on the role he made it sort of british/american, and that sounded terrific, then when Douglas tried to do the voice he tried to sound like Waugh's interpretation, and really really overdid the voice, making it too british alot of the time, and just overdoing the voice in general, it didn't sound at all spontaneous or good as it should...

There I hope you don't hate what I said now that you understand it better, as I have a real, legitimate and adequate reason for disliking, or rather not liking as much, his character in RE5, don't get me wrong I don't hate him, just rather how his personallity and stuff like that have completely changed with the voice actor changing..there was a scene in UC where it was basically the RE0 scenes with Birkin and Wesker compiled, and even though these two guys have been friends for so long and that was a great bunch of scenes,in UC they made Wesker act like an asshole to Birkin...

And I have played CVX as well as CV, I own CVX on PS2 and GC.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Lol, first of all, Metal gear's fan base is about the same if not smaller then RE's. MGS4 was just a better game.

And, it doesnt make sense that chris got that big

And yes, I would like zombies again (we already went over this as well)

And no, RE4 was longer, your talking out of your ass, I have proof

And no, RE6 will probabley be a reboot

And Wesker died like an idiot, Chris could have took him by outsmarting him like in CV

And yes I do expect alot, look at all the Metal Gear games (sorry to use this example again lol), Not one of them out of parts 1 2 and 3 and even the portable ops ones too, were bad. Most of them were over a 9/10. OVER A 9/10, thats good, and two of them were probabley 10/10, part 1 and 4. I didnt play part 1, but 4 was brillant.

Capcom does this thing (i dunno why) where they make a sequel that turns out being more of a mod then anything.
EX: Re3, Re0, Re5, and there's probabley more.

lol, and your telling me to stay away because RE isnt scary, haha, RE is supposed to be scary, maybe you should tell yourself to stay away as well, maybe you can go play Gears of War Razz. Thats fucking insulting to me, no offense, but I can bitch about this game, I played every fucking RE game imaginable, even Survior. But not the cruise ship one.

And u would have been mad to seem him skinny? He looks like he took steroids. I mean hes not arnold, with those 1-liners, no hes Chris, Sheeva says all the funny stuff in the game. Whatever happened to brains over braun? He outsmarted wesker by dropping those girders on him, now that was clever, was it not? whats he gonna do now, punch him? No. He got his ass handed to him Sad

And Solid Snake isnt big, he wears armor in 4, but watch the mission debriefing, hes perfect size, maybe even a little skinny lol. And also, hes skinny in the other games too.

And on an ending note, just because chris has a sister in the game doesnt mean shit, I assume you were joking about that, but Im kind of scared that you might not be. Well anyways, Leons personailty towers over that of Hulk's, cough*, I mean Tyrant's, cough*, sorry, I mean Chris. Personality, Agility, and cool hair > Steroids Razz

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 Whos_Bigger

I dunno, Chris's biceps look bigger, thats just me though.........

BTW: I agree with Spike, I LOVED Waugh's voice. I didnt mind douglas, but in RE5 he sounds a little weird. And he overacted a little bit, Wesker is more laid back.

Last edited by Indiana Jones on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
And Wesker died like an idiot, Chris could have took him by outsmarting him like in CV

Amen.Smile That is exaclty what I was expecting, and was met with dissapointment, I think mainly because of having to tag Sheva along for the whole game, I feel that they forced her on us and it certainly took out a great scene with Chris and Wesker...Sad
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

Amen.Smile That is exaclty what I was expecting, and was met with dissapointment, I think mainly because of having to tag Sheva along for the whole game, I feel that they forced her on us and it certainly took out a great scene with Chris and Wesker...Sad
At least she was more useful than Ashley. Cuter, too. She had a great butt...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:48 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

I don't know, I liked Ashley, she was equiped with balistics.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
You speak the truth. I personally thought Sheva was a really cool character (well, is I guess)
Back to top Go down
AnotherREfan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Okay, I think Resident Evil 5 was fun, especially Co-op, in my opinion atleast, but I think it could have been a lot better.
So I'm just gonna say my opinion on how Resident Evil 6 should be.

Okay, capcom has done a pretty good job at making their games, I've played RE1,2,3,CV,4, and 5. I didn't bother with any of the first person shooter ones. Those don't interest me. But I did play outbreak, it was fun, but no story to it. :/ Plus, I couldn't play online.

But anyway. I think Resident evil 6 should keep the over the shoulder view, with an unlockable classic camera angles version for the people who enjoy that way of playing too, which would also be fun to replay the game. But I don't think the game should go back to the old camera angles completely...but an unlockable of that would be pretty awesome.

I also think they should go back to the horror aspect and the intensity of trying to stay alive while trying to escape or blow up some building like TriCell. Like for example, you're walking through a dark creepy halway that leads to the exit to where you need to go. But all you can see is a flashing light at the end of that hallway and a foggy figure at the end of that hallway...you want to go, to get further, but you are still scared of what that figure actually is...could be a human...could be some f**ked up mini-boss thing. Surprised Who knows? Hehe. I think that'd be cool, also go back to like the creepy night/dark time. And add a creepy house/mansion type thing as an area in the game.

Also I think they should put another Nemesis type boss that chases you throughout the whole entire game leading up to one hard intense fight. Doesn't have to be the main boss in the game. But still, I think it'd be fun and exciting.

In my opinion I think the main characters of the game should be Rebecca Chambers/Claire Redfield/Jill Valentine as the female role and Billy Coen/Leon Kennedy/Chris Redfield as the male leading role. Even though others will not agree with me. But I atleast think they're should be a female leading role and a male leading role. That you can choose to play as in the start, like in RE 1, how you could choose from Chris or Jill. This leading up to the CO-OP! Very Happy

Instead of HAVING to use Co-op, you should get to have the choice to ride solo, online, and splitscreen play. Whatever you do, keep co-op, even though some say it takes away the 'scariness' of the game. I think it is what Resident Evil 5 so much fun. And definately keep splitscreen because I loved playing RE5 with my cousin, we've always wanted to play an RE together. Anyways.....this is what I think the next Resident Evil should be like. With tons of unlockables. Surprised Sorry I had such a long post...hehe...

Ohh ohh...and go back to Zombies...a cool intro would be the main characters driving to their destination and they run over a zombie, think it's a human, and all a sudden they see it's face and it groans at them....and then BAM flashback. They immediately know something is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:56 pm

AnotherREfan wrote:
I also think they should go back to the horror aspect and the intensity of trying to stay alive while trying to escape or blow up some building like TriCell.

You have some good ideas, and I like the idea of having another BOW chase you throughout the entire place, and just be lurking like Nemesis was, but as for the 'go back to the horror aspect', that is a bit unneccessary as it never left, there isa large amount of intensity of trying to stay alive, I have it everytime I play RE5, and this is even in Mercenaries too.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:28 am

Lunar6000 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

Anyways back the subject.... people saying the enemies are lame are making me laugh. With the increase in firepower you need new monsters that actually pose a threat... zombies no longer would pose a threat with all this fire power you would simply plow them over.

By the way.... the plant organism thats taken them over is what controlling them. The plagas controls the host so it could start a motorcycle and know how to aim a gun. It is just controlling their body and brain.

The main reason Im sick of people complaining is that every game that comes out that is good, people will find something to pick at... even if its the smallest thing like a characters eyelash being offcenter.

Heres a good example... some guy was complaining about Left 4 Dead (Great Game) because he said the ammo stacks in the game where to neatly stacked? UMMMMMMM... ROFL? Who pays attention and studies the ammo stacks... your supposed to be picking them up and shooting... and its such a small detail to say the game totally sucks over something like that makes you ridiculous and just a scrooge.

Hmm about zombies and increased weaponry,well the main problem is the weaponry for me,i mean cmon u can buy nearly a tank from a shop that has nothing to do there,and about ammo,its just like theres everywhere...,in RE4,what 9mm pistol ammo box is doing in the house of a deeply lost-in-the-world village would do?
I mean in a real zombie invasion u wouldnt find that much of ammo(except armory and dead corpses near army/cops "destroyed" convoys),yeah ok i know its not a game about realism,but IN the game its real,but anyway i deal with it,it was just to answer what you said about it,and well even with good weaponry,remember the cop barrage in Raccoon city?they got slaughtered,thats because there was thousands of zombies,and they ran out of ammo,and its just easy for you cause when you get bitten,your not infected,and your more resistant(twices much) than the npcs,Im sure if they do a good zombie game where u task is simply to survive,even with others players around you and quite good weaponry,it would be hard(atleast if they make it more realistic about how u often u can find ammo and if they implement the food system,also that if u get bitten,ure dead)

and for complaining,i agree but sometimes what they dont like is justified,and they have the right to say it(not liking the new kind of enemies or the huge mass of weaponry,arnt small details).

about the plagas,i find it a bit stupid,it was ok in the 4 but ridiculously too much in the 5(why not fighting real people,wich are not infected then?)i mean they got the bestiality and stubborness of real zombies and the speed and knowness of uninfected people(its ridiculous when u think that many people doesnt even know how to ride a bike or shoot with a gun,so why they got that when they get infected?)i mean they get too much,its just kind of same with F.E.A.R(good game)and the soldiers u have to fight,but there its completely "realistic" ,they got controlled by someone,and those soldiers were trained to ride and use guns,so that normal.

and well i agree that l4d is a nice game(but only in expert,other difficulties are for lamers and noobs,quite except advanced).
Back to top Go down
AnotherREfan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
AnotherREfan wrote:
I also think they should go back to the horror aspect and the intensity of trying to stay alive while trying to escape or blow up some building like TriCell.

You have some good ideas, and I like the idea of having another BOW chase you throughout the entire place, and just be lurking like Nemesis was, but as for the 'go back to the horror aspect', that is a bit unneccessary as it never left, there isa large amount of intensity of trying to stay alive, I have it everytime I play RE5, and this is even in Mercenaries too.Smile

Yeah, you are right about that, I guess I meant more of the moments where you are just too scared to play at night. xD

I also think they should put in a lot more puzzles as well as even some traps Wink
Also instead of buying weapons, like someone else said in here I think, we should just find weapons instead of buying them, I know you can do that in RE 5 and others, but I think we should get rid of the whole buying and selling thing..

Like if you're low on health, all you have to do is buy some first aid from the merchant or the new menu thing..I don't really like that...I rather find my items and have to use them wisely.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:31 pm

AnotherREfan wrote:
Yeah, you are right about that, I guess I meant more of the moments where you are just too scared to play at night. xD

I also think they should put in a lot more puzzles as well as even some traps Wink
Also instead of buying weapons, like someone else said in here I think, we should just find weapons instead of buying them, I know you can do that in RE 5 and others, but I think we should get rid of the whole buying and selling thing..

Like if you're low on health, all you have to do is buy some first aid from the merchant or the new menu thing..I don't really like that...I rather find my items and have to use them wisely.

Some puzzles and traps would be terrific, only that those are mainly the types of things to encounter in a ghastly mansion, historically anyway.Wink At least that is the only real place where it seems most natural and logical to have them, just look at Scooby Doo.Smile

Yes, I didn't care too much for the system for buying weapons and stuff, although it did save my ass a few times when I decided to buy a rocket launcher and kill the boss one hit rather than taking the long route, but they could have just put a few more herbs and first-aids I think, or even having an item box, but with how much you move around having an item box seems to not really fit, unless they did it like they have for the other games where the same items are in different item boxes all over.Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:39 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
Lol, first of all, Metal gear's fan base is about the same if not smaller then RE's. MGS4 was just a better game.

Response: MGS4 is only a better game in your OPINION.

And, it doesnt make sense that chris got that big

Response: Wow, you have a unrealistic view of thinking, hes not gonna be skinny bro sorry to break it to you.

And yes, I would like zombies again (we already went over this as well)

And no, RE4 was longer, your talking out of your ass, I have proof

And no, RE6 will probabley be a reboot

Response: This is all based on speculation...

Response: Ummmm... Wesker didn't die from the pillars and Wesker should of been able to own Chris hes a super soldier, Chris is not.

And yes I do expect alot, look at all the Metal Gear games (sorry to use this example again lol), Not one of them out of parts 1 2 and 3 and even the portable ops ones too, were bad. Most of them were over a 9/10. OVER A 9/10, thats good, and two of them were probabley 10/10, part 1 and 4. I didnt play part 1, but 4 was brillant.

Response: Your just a bigger fan of the MG games thats all so this is strictly opinion. Besides critics are stupid most of the time they give bad ratings to good games. A lot of games they give bad ratings because they suck at them. Armored Core is a great example.

Capcom does this thing (i dunno why) where they make a sequel that turns out being more of a mod then anything.
EX: Re3, Re0, Re5, and there's probabley more.

lol, and your telling me to stay away because RE isnt scary, haha, RE is supposed to be scary, maybe you should tell yourself to stay away as well, maybe you can go play Gears of War Razz. Thats fucking insulting to me, no offense, but I can bitch about this game, I played every fucking RE game imaginable, even Survior. But not the cruise ship one.

Response: Ummmm... the old RE games are scary and the new ones where supposed to be somewhat scary but RE5 is more of a wrap up to the storyline and we are on a strike back against them now. It still held creepiness at some points especially on professional.

And u would have been mad to seem him skinny? He looks like he took steroids. I mean hes not arnold, with those 1-liners, no hes Chris, Sheeva says all the funny stuff in the game. Whatever happened to brains over braun? He outsmarted wesker by dropping those girders on him, now that was clever, was it not? whats he gonna do now, punch him? No. He got his ass handed to him Sad

Response: Like I said of course hes going to get beat up hes up against a super soldier. He got lucky when he shot those down in CV. Also Chris was still Clever in this game as well... and like I said, Wesker getting beat one on one by Chris would of been lame. It makes sense chris would need help. Skinny Chris would make no sense dude...

And Solid Snake isnt big, he wears armor in 4, but watch the mission debriefing, hes perfect size, maybe even a little skinny lol. And also, hes skinny in the other games too.

Response: He is big.... go look at good pics of him.

And on an ending note, just because chris has a sister in the game doesnt mean shit, I assume you were joking about that, but Im kind of scared that you might not be. Well anyways, Leons personailty towers over that of Hulk's, cough*, I mean Tyrant's, cough*, sorry, I mean Chris. Personality, Agility, and cool hair > Steroids Razz

Response: Lol... Leon has Emo hair... you do talk a lot about skinny and leon having cool hair... so Im assuming you like Emos or are Emo. Im sorry Chris had a better haircut. Chris is also more of a main character he was involved in the original.

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 Whos_Bigger

I dunno, Chris's biceps look bigger, thats just me though.........

Response: Its from the angle. They are about the same size and neither are as big as Marcus from Gears of war like you said.

BTW: I agree with Spike, I LOVED Waugh's voice. I didnt mind douglas, but in RE5 he sounds a little weird. And he overacted a little bit, Wesker is more laid back.

Oh and heres a picture of Train from gears and look in comparison to chris... hes way bigger than chris..

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 Gears-of-war-20060714024931618
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:15 pm

lol, I never compared him to Cole.

And no, Im a bandwagoner to MG games, but they're good, Im more of a fan of RE, I just tell it like it is

And no snake is not big

And no, im not emo, I actually look alot like Chris, 6"1' and im normal size, (in between lanky and fat lol) so please dont assume, ill pm you a pic of me if you want.

And Chris wasn't really clever in this game (Re5), I dare you to prove me wrong buddy.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:18 pm

Well I was just pointing out that you liked skinny guys with emo haircuts and that made me think you liked emos.

Anyways, Cole and Marcus are basically the same size but if you want I can find a pic of Marcus..

Also I can actually I can name some ways Chris was clever.

He was clever enough to know when to counter attack Wesker when he rushed you.

On the plane he was the one who came up with the plan to hit the switch and suck Wesker out of the plane I believe. He had Sheva distract Wesker.

Anyways though.... hes only did a few things that were clever and you only mentioned one thing that he did that you would consider clever. Chris was never meant to be the brains of the operation. He was a soldier he was good at owning things. What did Leon do that was so intelligent?

Sheva was more of the brains where Chris was the brawns. Chris was always just plain tough actually... in CV he just shot those beams to slow Wesker down but I wouldnt consider that enough feat proof to show that hes super clever or anything and I already named some things he did in RE5. Which was two things compared to your one thing.

He also sniped that dude in the cinema scene that was shooting at the boat with the turret with his hand gun that was sweet and he pwned a lot of face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next