Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Beat Resident Evil 5!

Go down 
+11
duralumin
charlieRE2
Ghost Leader
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Godzilla90s
frodomir
lyfesArcanum
Spike991
Regenerator
bravotwozero007
ChrisSherry
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Last night I unlocked all the characters in RE5 Mercenaries in my first try Razz! I got an A Rank in every map except Mines, Experimental Lab, Missle Area, and Deck Ship... I got S Ranks on my, and missed an SS Rank on the Ship and Missile Area:(... I just hate it when you have a combo going and no more enemies come... thats what happened in the Missle Area, I was 1000 points away from an SS, but no more enemies.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 pm

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
Last night I unlocked all the characters in RE5 Mercenaries in my first try Razz! I got an A Rank in every map except Mines, Experimental Lab, Missle Area, and Deck Ship... I got S Ranks on my, and missed an SS Rank on the Ship and Missile Area:(... I just hate it when you have a combo going and no more enemies come... thats what happened in the Missle Area, I was 1000 points away from an SS, but no more enemies.

Congrats, I had unlocked the Chris(STARS) and was doing well with that, but could never get an A, will try more today.Smile

Also do you know which levels unlock which characters?Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:33 pm

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Has anyone else beat it? Smile

I don't even have it yet, but I know someone that has Beat It, this man...
Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 Asdfjh10
Oh man, poor Jacko! Congrats on the completion ChrisSherry...a buddy of mine has the 360, and even though he's not much of an RE fanatic (I know, I know, he's a loser, but I can tolerate him Wink ) he said if I wanted to rent the game I could bring it on by sometime and give Re5 a go. Looking forward to it.

Thank you Duralumin! Smile I hope you get to play RE5 soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:

Congrats, I had unlocked the Chris(STARS) and was doing well with that, but could never get an A, will try more today.Smile

Also do you know which levels unlock which characters?Smile
Yea...

Public Assembly (BSAA Jill)
The Mines (Midnight Wesker)
Village (Safari Chris)
Ancent Ruins (Clubbin' Sheva
Experimental Facillity (S.T.A.R.S. Chris)
Missile Area (Tribal Sheva)
Ship deck (Battlesuit Jill)
Prison (S.T.A.R.S. Wesker)
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:57 am

I beat normal awhile ago. I solo through normal than I beat veteran with a friend just recently. Now I'm going to go through with my friend on professional. I already did a few levels on professional and I can tell you one thing. Professional is the way the game should of been in the first place it actually puts you on edge.

Also if you want a real challenge you should play the game on Professional without the R. Launcher or Infinite Ammo that will make it even harder even if your playing with a friend (Why would anyone want to play with the AI).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
I beat normal awhile ago. I solo through normal than I beat veteran with a friend just recently. Now I'm going to go through with my friend on professional. I already did a few levels on professional and I can tell you one thing. Professional is the way the game should of been in the first place it actually puts you on edge.

Also if you want a real challenge you should play the game on Professional without the R. Launcher or Infinite Ammo that will make it even harder even if your playing with a friend (Why would anyone want to play with the AI).

I'll do that When I get a S Rank in every Chapter of every difficulty Razz.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Ya I plan on S ranking everything and playing the game a zillion times over and than eventually doing that. It would be a really difficult challenge I believe.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Ya I plan on S ranking everything and playing the game a zillion times over and than eventually doing that. It would be a really difficult challenge I believe.
So, you have an Xbox 360... Whats your gamertag... we can help each other out. Mine's in my Sig.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:05 am

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:
So, you have an Xbox 360... Whats your gamertag... we can help each other out. Mine's in my Sig.

Ya my gamertag is Virigo
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:

Ya my gamertag is Virigo
I sent you a friend request... I'll be on every night playing RE5 Razz.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:48 am

Mercs isn't as hard as I thought or as hard as people make it sound.
You might automatically be a pro at it, but I'm already getting A's and S's solo, just took practice.
Yet Wesker (S.T.A.R.S.) Makes it too easy Very Happy

Getting S's in the actual game?
Well not that hard. especially with Upgraded weapons.
Infinite Ammo feels like cheating. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:43 am

i finnished it in a day!!! and yeh its far to short!! resident evil 4 is well longer!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:02 pm

WESKER2893 wrote:
i finnished it in a day!!! and yeh its far to short!! resident evil 4 is well longer!!

I've noticed too that RE4 is longer than RE5. I finished RE5 in a day's time too, and boy what a day it was. I love RE5's Mercenaries Mode, but I think that playing through the main game of RE4 was more fun than RE5's single-player main game was. My cousin and I play through RE5 in Cooperative Mode alot though, and I enjoy that pretty good. We've been trying to do a run in Veteran Mode recently, although we do have infinite ammo turned on lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:51 am

yeh i really enjoy re 5 mercs! and i often play re 5 on veteran 2 players.. is re 5 like the shortest resident evil game?
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:33 pm

WESKER2893 wrote:
yeh i really enjoy re 5 mercs! and i often play re 5 on veteran 2 players.. is re 5 like the shortest resident evil game?

I think it probably comes close to being one of the shortest REs, save for RE: Survivor, which is extremely short. Probably if you combine the play time for all 4 scenarios in RE2, then RE2 is also a longer game than RE5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat Resident Evil 5!   Beat Resident Evil 5! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beat Resident Evil 5!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2