HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?

Go down 
+6
J_nel
Mass Distraction
Regenerator
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
ahsumino3124
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ahsumino3124
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  Empty
PostSubject: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:17 pm

I'm have quite alot of trouble with the original RE1 on psone! The main problem is knowing where to go. When any of you first beated it, did you get any help from other people or books?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Of course not. True gamers are excellent problem solvers. Keep at it and you will get it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:28 pm

What part are you having problems with.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:24 pm

did not need the help...I beat every RE game on my own
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:08 am

What are you having problems with? I managed to beat the game without help, although there were some parts where I got stuck for some time. I don't know if there's anything else than some gameplay tweaks but I happened to play it on my DS, not the PS version. I'm looking for the director's cut, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
J_nel
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:13 pm

I've never had any help. When I got stuck on certain parts or couldn't figure anything out
I would just back track what I did before and then try again and again till I figured it out.
I would get frustrated but I wouldn't give up.

Plus at the time I didn't have access to any guides or even the internet or help from
peers because I was the only one in my house hold that played video games lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Nope, some of it is pretty straightforward, other parts require you do use your fabulous mind.

RE0 required me to get help though, for the puzzle where you light the animal statues under the facility, couldn't figure that one out.
Back to top Go down
The_Z
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 am

Well I fail at one-step-tank-controls, survival horror, and games in general, so I needed alot of help No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/jello2jedi
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I managed to beat the game without help, although there were some parts where I got stuck for some time.
I just remembered that I had to check an online guide to see what I had missed since I had played for hours without knowing what it had been. Turned out I had missed the painting puzzle. But no help needed with any of the puzzles/fights.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Yes I was. And to think back on it, when they brought about auto aim in the directors cut, it took a little bit of the fun out of it. I miss tank like pivoting and wasting ammo for no good reason, it made it a challenge.
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:57 pm

I didn't get what to do in the room with pictures and crows. So I checked walkthrough online.. shame on me Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Of course not. True gamers are excellent problem solvers. Keep at it and you will get it.

Yeah, at this point, after all the times I've played RE1, whether it be the Ps1, REmake, or REDS, I know the mansion like the back of my hand. I don't need the map at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?    Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Where you able to beat Resident evil 1(PSone) without any kind of guidance?
Page 1 of 1