HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California Empty
PostSubject: I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California   I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:39 am

So I went to the Resident evil Blood Drive in Hollywood California, and I took a little video of me attending.

It's short, and not to much to it, except me donating blood but I thought you guys mite be interested, and for those who couldn't attend.

So check it out, and let me know what you think!

Oh, and make sure to click the "HQ" (High Quality) button on the video, cuz the youtube default video looks like crap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9glziXa4aas
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California   I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:32 am

That is how you won your Elite.Smile

I liked hearing the RE5 score while you were walking around.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California   I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:11 am

You're sure they didn't inject you with any strange substances? Any itching? Skin rashes? Uncontrollable hunger and urges to eat practically anything?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California   I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:15 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
You're sure they didn't inject you with any strange substances? Any itching? Skin rashes? Uncontrollable hunger and urges to eat practically anything?

lol!

Yeah, that is a bit funny that it was promoted by Capcom, that would have been a funny joke, right after you donate, they say something about you being used in the Nemesis program.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California   I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:36 am

this is a nice little video you put together...and very nice of you to donate
Back to top Go down
91jesus
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California   I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:17 pm

thats pretty cool i wish i was there
Back to top Go down
http://juses1@myspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California   I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California Empty

Back to top Go down

I went to the Resident Evil Blood Drive In Hollywood California
Page 1 of 1