Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sheva (Good or Bad?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Sheva (Good or Bad?) Empty
PostSubject: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:18 am

I was reading on a Wiki site. and it says this.

"In a recent interview with Karen Dyer she states that Sheva's role will be a main key in Resident Evil 5 plot. It is also stated that Sheva's story will be a main focus throughout most of Resident Evil 5. The background of one of the official resident evil 5 website pages, along with other writing, the words "Sheva Knew" can be seen."

"Sheva Knew" What?
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Umm.... Gosh. No idea whatsoever. Something to do with the virus? Or maybe about what was going to happen to the people? This truly is a very interesting development. I'll have to see if I can track down that site.
Great, now I'm gonna obsess over this until I find/figure it out.
Thanks... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:51 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Umm.... Gosh. No idea whatsoever. Something to do with the virus? Or maybe about what was going to happen to the people? This truly is a very interesting development. I'll have to see if I can track down that site.
Great, now I'm gonna obsess over this until I find/figure it out.
Thanks... Very Happy

lol yeah, I want to find where it says it at too! I can't find where it says "Sheva Knew".

Good luck! Smile
and your welcome lol
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:22 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Good luck! Smile
and your welcome lol
Cool, I'll PM you if I come across anything.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Well it proves what most of fans said... Sheva is new character to RE world... And there is big possibility that we will see her in RE 6 too... At least i think that way...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:19 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Good luck! Smile
and your welcome lol
Cool, I'll PM you if I come across anything.

Ok, Thank you! Smile

Quote :
Well it proves what most of fans said... Sheva is new character to RE world... And there is big possibility that we will see her in RE 6 too... At least i think that way...

I wonder if there will be a Resident Evil 6, because there's rumors that this might be the last RE game for the main story line, then there's rumors it's not. So, I don't know lol

I hope Sheva will be a Interesting person. Smile I think I'll like her, as long as she doesn't betray Chris.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:38 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
I hope Sheva will be a Interesting person. Smile I think I'll like her, as long as she doesn't betray Chris.
Yeah, definitely. Sheva seems like a great character, with possible deep history. But boy o boy, if she goes against Chris, well, I'd root for Chris no matter what. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:03 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Yeah, definitely. Sheva seems like a great character, with possible deep history. But boy o boy, if she goes against Chris, well, I'd root for Chris no matter what. Very Happy
same here...i would be pulling for Chris too but I don't think Sheva will turn out to be bad
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:57 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

If she does I would feel sorry for Chris. Go Chris! Smile

Quote :
same here...i would be pulling for Chris too but I don't think Sheva will turn out to be bad

Yeah, I kind of hope she doesn't. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Quote :

I don't personally care too much for her, but I am kind of hoping that she is an agent of the Agency, or something to that effect, there was that quote from the Kijuji wall, "Sheva Knew", which adds something to her character, and that interests me but otherwise....Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Quote :

I don't personally care too much for her, but I am kind of hoping that she is an agent of the Agency, or something to that effect, there was that quote from the Kijuji wall, "Sheva Knew", which adds something to her character, and that interests me but otherwise....Smile

Do you have a picture of the Kijuju wall, where it says "Sheva Knew" I can't find where it is. lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Do you have a picture of the Kijuju wall, where it says "Sheva Knew" I can't find where it is. lol Smile

Unfortunately I do not, I will look for it, I didn't personally see it, but I read that it said that, and from a fairly realiable source if memory serves me correct, but either way I think that the quote adds something that was needed to her character.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Unfortunately I do not, I will look for it, I didn't personally see it, but I read that it said that, and from a fairly realiable source if memory serves me correct, but either way I think that the quote adds something that was needed to her character.Smile

Yeah, I read about it on a site, this is why I posted this topic, I thought she might betray Chris or something.
Thank you, I hope you can find it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheva (Good or Bad?)   Sheva (Good or Bad?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheva (Good or Bad?)
Page 1 of 1