HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick

Go down 
+6
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
The Knife
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
AgentZero
10 posters

sheva or ashley who is worst
sheva
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick Vote_lcap21%sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
ashley
sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick Vote_lcap79%sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick Vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick Empty
PostSubject: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 am

all right it is up to you gp
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:18 am

Ashley. She never really contributed to anything. I don't think you can even count her as a "sidekick".
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:51 am

Ashley. Mass explained enough, and I have one thing to add: "LEON HELP".
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Sheva. Ashley stayed out of your way whilst shooting. Sure, Sheva could fire a gun. But did she actually use it? Nope. She thought it's be more effective to use the stun rod against Reapers.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 pm

The Knife wrote:
Sheva. Ashley stayed out of your way whilst shooting. Sure, Sheva could fire a gun. But did she actually use it? Nope. She thought it's be more effective to use the stun rod against Reapers.
You gave AI Sheva the stun rod?!
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Yes.

sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:00 am

The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Yes.

sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick 2Q==
I could so punch you right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:16 am

One thing: Why is this in off-topic? Shouldn't this be in RE discussion or related?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:25 am

ThomVD wrote:
One thing: Why is this in off-topic? Shouldn't this be in RE discussion or related?
Just noticed. True. I wish I could move it but it shall stay here unless someone feels like it should be moved Razz
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:27 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Just noticed. True. I wish I could move it but it shall stay here unless someone feels like it should be moved Razz

Spike hasn't been on for a long time. I've never even met him.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I think Nite is also able to do it.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:42 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Yes, that's true.

But what happened to Spike. For a guy with 5892 posts, he isn't online very often.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Yes, that's true.

But what happened to Spike. For a guy with 5892 posts, he isn't online very often.
He's propably just busy at the moment. He visits the site from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:09 am

Ashley.

To quote myself:
Ghost Leader wrote:
All in all, I really dislike Ashley. Firstly, every time I hear her scream "Leon!", I want to rip my ears of. Secondly, and most importantly, if you're incapable of even the most mundane forms of self defense (kicking, punching, scratching, elbowing, biting... oh, and fucking RUNNING), then your dumb ass doesn't deserve to be rescued. Neutral
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Is Ashley a sidekick? More like luggage. But if I had to choose, I would say her. I never had a problem with Sheva's AI, except on pro when I sucked just as bad anyway. Sheva has excellent aim and if you know how to equip her, she's great. Plus, a friend can play as her. They can't play as Ashley...unless you hand over the controller during her sequence.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Is Ashley a sidekick? More like luggage.
Not just luggage, excess luggage.
Back to top Go down
Lupus Caelestis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Lupus Caelestis

Playstation Network VeryHardToKill

PostSubject: Sheva ROCKS!!   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:46 pm

I'm sticking up for Sheva all over this site! >=o

Now she is nominated for being the worst sidekick?! WHAT?! A good 90-something percent of those who've played RE5 and complained about Sheva's AI probably never used the Cover/Attack commands, which do in fact change her battle tactics and the weapons she uses. Also, you can get a trophy for building a strong bond - you do so by pressing circle (command button) in the right timing: complementing her headshots and team combo involvement; thanking her for supplies, healing and resuscitating; giving her equipment in game (i.e. weapons, ammo, herbs, etc...); responding to her requests promptly (i.e. ammo or help); healing her and resuscitating. The stronger a bond with your partner, the stronger her/his AI.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:43 pm

I don't think the bond works in that way. I think it is just for the trophy/achievement. Anyway, I would vote Sheva as a great sidekick. You don't need to defend her to me. I just have a problem with her development.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:34 pm

ashley, goddamn wenever i play RE4 and im near that part where shes all chained up i gotta remind my self to have the tv remote next to me so i can mute her wenever she yells LEON HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPP. my ears bleed everytime i hear that. and she doesent even do shit. sheva is cool and gets some work done!
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 pm

With out a dought, 100% Ashley. Oh how I wanted to just blow her face off because of her constent "Leon HELP!!" and "LEON!!!" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:11 am

Definitely Ashley. Useless piece of crap. At least Sheva helps, though it's sometimes annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick   sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick Empty

Back to top Go down

sheva vs ahsley who is the WORST side kick
Page 1 of 1