Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ozwell E. Spencer???

Go down 
+5
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
duralumin
Wesker
Spike991
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is he?
Ozwell E. Spencer
Ozwell E. Spencer??? Vote_lcap53%Ozwell E. Spencer??? Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Oswald E. Spencer
Ozwell E. Spencer??? Vote_lcap13%Ozwell E. Spencer??? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
James Marcus
Ozwell E. Spencer??? Vote_lcap7%Ozwell E. Spencer??? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Edward Ashford
 7% [ 1 ]
Sergei Vladimir
 7% [ 1 ]
Sergei Gurluckovich
Ozwell E. Spencer??? Vote_lcap13%Ozwell E. Spencer??? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Ozwell E. Spencer??? Empty
PostSubject: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:51 pm

Okay, in RE5 there is an old man, who is implied to be Spencer, implied since he is old, and Spencer has been in the shadows, along with Wesker's line,"We last met at the Spencer Estate, wasn't it?". There was also an old man in the Death's Door Scenario in Umbrella Chronicles that showed an old man with some type of breathing apparatus, and that seems to be present here, but of course they didn't tell us who that old guy was either, so, who do you think this old man is?Smile

Ozwell E. Spencer??? Spence11

Last edited by Spike991 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Well at least we can cross out Marcus as he died in Zero.
It must be Spencer...

PS. Gurlukovich, ain't he from MGS? Smile

Last edited by Wesker on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Okay, in RE5 there is an old man, who is implied to be Spencer, implied since he is old, and Spencer has been in the shadows, along with Wesker's line,"We last met at the Spencer Estate, wasn't it?". There was also an old man in the Death's Door Scenario in Umbrella Chronicles that showed an old man with some type of breathing apparatus, and that seems to be present here, but of course they didn't tell us who that old guy was either, so, who do you think this old man is?Smile

Ozwell E. Spencer??? Ozwell10
I sincerely wish it was Marcus, but he had his day in "0"...old man Spencer would be nice...but with this new woman Allyson thrown into the mix the old man seen in the trailers might be another new character as well? I'll say Spencer, but who knows what tricks Capcom has up their sleeves for us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:02 am

I sincerely wish it was Marcus, but he had his day in "0"...old man Spencer would be nice...but with this new woman Allyson thrown into the mix the old man seen in the trailers might be another new character as well? I'll say Spencer, but who knows what tricks Capcom has up their sleeves for us![/quote]

Man, I had a nice pic up, it showed Wesker standing near some window, and the old man was lying on the ground, out of his wheelchair.Smile

Yeah, it very well could be, I think that it is the same guy from UC, in the Death's Door scenario, but that wasn't said to be Spencer either, we just have to assume.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:06 am

In all honesty...I'm a little bit skeptical that Mr. Spencer even exists...
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:46 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:07 am

well if you ask me I would have to say it is old man Spencer
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:29 am

Wesker wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Why not?
This is Resident Evil, after all. Not everything is as it seems. Just because you think someone is real, it doesn't necessarily mean they are real. Question
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:19 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Wesker wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Why not?
This is Resident Evil, after all. Not everything is as it seems. Just because you think someone is real, it doesn't necessarily mean they are real. Question

You make a good point GL, let's just think about Roy Campbell for a second, from Sons Of Liberty that is.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Wesker wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Why not?

yeah good point. i mean i think spencer's dead but then with resident evil that doesn't necessarily mean he aint walking around.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:36 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Wesker wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Why not?

yeah good point. i mean i think spencer's dead but then with resident evil that doesn't necessarily mean he aint walking around.

Yeah, and I just had another, The Patriots, all twelve were dead, and still somehow controlling everything, don't tell me if you know because I haven't played MGS4 yet...Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, and I just had another, The Patriots, all twelve were dead, and still somehow controlling everything, don't tell me if you know because I haven't played MGS4 yet...Smile
Must...resist...spoiling...plot. Mad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Must...resist...spoiling...plot. Mad

lol, the smiley face adds alot to it.Smile I really need to get with the program & play it though, I feel like I am missing out.Sad

But anyway, back to Ozwell, I saw a shot of him on the ground, with Wesker standing next to his wheelchair, and I tried to post it on here, but it wouldn't work...
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:01 am

Spike991 wrote:

I wouldn't go as far as to compare MGS with RE. The Metal Gear series has been a labyrinth of plot twists since its first day. I believe Resident Evil is much more straightforward. I mean ok, we could see something like Wesker turning into a lovely honest guy in the future (hope not scratch) but if the game says that Spencer IS- or WAS at least real why wouldn't he be?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:04 am

Wesker wrote:
I wouldn't go as far as to compare MGS with RE. The Metal Gear series has been a labyrinth of plot twists since its first day. I believe Resident Evil is much more straightforward. I mean ok, we could see something like Wesker turning into a lovely honest guy in the future (hope not scratch) but if the game says that Spencer IS- or WAS at least real why wouldn't he be?
Look at Roy Campbell from the MGS series, for example. In MGS1, he was real. In MGS2, he was fake. In MGS4, he was real again. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:24 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Wesker wrote:
Look at Roy Campbell from the MGS series, for example. In MGS1, he was real. In MGS2, he was fake. In MGS4, he was real again. Neutral

That's why I say we shouldn't compare MG with RE.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Wesker wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Wesker wrote:

That's why I say we shouldn't compare MG with RE.

They are on completely different pages, MGS seems to be riddled with plot twist every 5 minutes, but if there is anything that we should compare RE with, MGS is the thing, because like RE, MGS has amazing characters, storyline, music, gameplay, etc, it is almost a match for RE, but it is in a distant second.Smile

Now of course I wasn't comparing them to begin with, I was just using Campbell as an example, because it is a perfect one, although I don't believe that Spencer would just die like that, without a death just as cool as his character.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
They are on completely different pages, MGS seems to be riddled with plot twist every 5 minutes, but if there is anything that we should compare RE with, MGS is the thing, because like RE, MGS has amazing characters, storyline, music, gameplay, etc, it is almost a match for RE, but it is in a distant second.Smile
MGS4's camera system would be perfect for Resident Evil, though. Third-person for exploration, and OTS for shooting.

Edit: Wait a second, why is Sergei Gurlukovich of MGS2 fame listed on this poll? scratch
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:00 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
MGS4's camera system would be perfect for Resident Evil, though. Third-person for exploration, and OTS for shooting.

Edit: Wait a second, why is Sergei Gurlukovich of MGS2 fame listed on this poll? scratch

I wouln't want to play RE with MGS control myself though.Smile

lol, coincidentally he is on the poll, & we happen to be talking about the two here.Smile He was just there to fill it out, also because of the ridiculous similarity with him and Vladimir.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:17 am

Spike991 wrote:

lol, coincidentally he is on the poll, & we happen to be talking about the two here.Smile He was just there to fill it out, also because of the ridiculous similarity with him and Vladimir.Smile
Well, I'm mainly just referring to the camera system (though I do think the ability to crawl and crouch would be beneficial). When you're just walking or running, the camera is in 3rd person, where you can see everything around you, but once you pull the aim button, it immediately snaps to the OTS view for aiming at specific body parts and such.

I think that it would make a good compromise between old and new school ( that is, pre- and post-RE4) fans.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:51 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well, I'm mainly just referring to the camera system (though I do think the ability to crawl and crouch would be beneficial). When you're just walking or running, the camera is in 3rd person, where you can see everything around you, but once you pull the aim button, it immediately snaps to the OTS view for aiming at specific body parts and such.

I think that it would make a good compromise between old and new school ( that is, pre- and post-RE4) fans.

Oh, okay, I just realized, pictured, what you were talking about, I see, the older controls, but then snapping to the new aiming, that would actually be cool, I would like that, but I am cool with how it is currently.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:45 am

Spike991 wrote:
Oh, okay, I just realized, pictured, what you were talking about, I see, the older controls, but then snapping to the new aiming, that would actually be cool, I would like that, but I am cool with how it is currently.Smile
Well, in my eyes, Capcom is turning their backs on fans like me that were there from the beginning, fans that actually helped make the series popular. The controls and the "bad" camera were what multiplied the fear factor, which in turn is what separated it from games like House of the Dead, which are pure shooters instead of survival horror.

Don't misinterpret me here, I don't hate RE4 fans or anything like that (if I did, I wouldn't be here, right?). I'm just bitter at Capcom for pretty much leaving me in the dust.

You know, I mean, how do you think a Final Fantasy fan would react if they made the next FF a tactical shooter, like the SOCOM series, where you had to neutralize a terrorist group bent on nuclear holocaust? It wouldn't be well-received, would it?

And just for the record, I voted Sergei Gurlokovich. lol!
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:08 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Well, in my eyes, Capcom is turning their backs on fans like me that were there from the beginning, fans that actually helped make the series popular. The controls and the "bad" camera were what multiplied the fear factor, which in turn is what separated it from games like House of the Dead, which are pure shooters instead of survival horror.

Don't misinterpret me here, I don't hate RE4 fans or anything like that (if I did, I wouldn't be here, right?). I'm just bitter at Capcom for pretty much leaving me in the dust.

You know, I mean, how do you think a Final Fantasy fan would react if they made the next FF a tactical shooter, like the SOCOM series, where you had to neutralize a terrorist group bent on nuclear holocaust? It wouldn't be well-received, would it?

And just for the record, I voted Sergei Gurlokovich. lol!

Word. I'd prefer though if the old controls were somewhat improved- maybe to resemble more the ones of Silent Hill 3-4. Ah yes, that'd be perfect! santa
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:56 pm

I think it's Spencer, myself, since Archives has made it clear that Spencer will turn up in a future RE game. I love you

Ooh, Spike I wanna see that picture! Can you tell me where to find it? Pretty pleeease? bounce

I always want to see any new pics of Wesker! Cool
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Jadice wrote:
I think it's Spencer, myself, since Archives has made it clear that Spencer will turn up in a future RE game. I love you

Ooh, Spike I wanna see that picture! Can you tell me where to find it? Pretty pleeease? bounce

I always want to see any new pics of Wesker! Cool

Hey, I just got it working, here it is.Smile

Ozwell E. Spencer??? Spence10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozwell E. Spencer???   Ozwell E. Spencer??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ozwell E. Spencer???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next