Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!!   The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:28 pm

"A new superior breed of humans, given birth by the Progenitor Virus"

This guy is quite possibly the one man we can say is indirectly responsible for every bio event in RE. He is evil at its worst, he is the Palpatine of RE, and what makes him so much more unique and frightening is his mysterious nature of constantly staying out of sight...

Once we finally did get a good look at him, we saw some type of breathing apparatus and a life support system, along with his Emperor Palpatine voice, it made him that much more sinister. It is a shame that we never got to see him at his best, although I don't know if I want to, he was so great as he is.

Most people always say that Wesker is the main bad guy of the RE series, but I think Spencer is more deserving of that title. There was a part in the Albert Wesker File that really made me appreciate Spencer even more than before, it mentions how he was in Europe, at his castle-like estate, and Wesker came in, and Spencer's response was, "Your back....", which was hardly audible over his laughing. That part in the file gave me goosebumps, it was like I was watching the scene before my eyes, and it also mentioned that if Wesker didn't know what Spencer was up to before, he would know what to make of him now.

Basically I think Spencer is a great, amazing character, 10/10 from me, and was hoping that in RE5 he would show up and put his long time plans into action, whatever they were anyway, but it was not what happened, he was killed off, via flashback, and left me wanting more.

I am not going to come up with some ridiculous type of theory for him coming back, I do hope he does, as he seemed to sure of himself while Wesker was there with him, almost as if he knew he had nothing to worry about....
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!!   The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:55 am

Have to agree with what you said there Spike...Spencer was one if not the greatest villain RE has ever seen, he reminded me not only of Emperor Palpatine but also of Keyser Souze from Usual Suspects....that whole not being seen,moving amognst the shadows...he was there but he wasn't in a way....Kevin Spacey puts it better than me lol.

He was truly calculative to a dvestating degree...after all he was to become a god and nothing was going to stand in the way of his progress. It was such a shame to see him make an appearence in RE5 through flashback and then get killed off because it left so much unsaid....i wanted to know more and just when it looked like Spencer might just say something...Wesker goes and kills him with his freaky arm.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!!   The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:46 am

I think that even though he has died, he can possibly still show up, via flashbacks, perhaps DC, prequels & others...

Such an arrogant man that Spencer, but despite his arrogance, he wasn't ignorant, nor was he stupid, I'd like to think that he could have survived, possibly in a similar manner to Wesker, but even if they did do that, I do feel it would be overkill....
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!!   The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 pm

now I haven't played RE5 yet but I do like what I am seeing from him...Spencer does seem to be a mystery to me
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!!   The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Regenerator wrote:
now I haven't played RE5 yet but I do like what I am seeing from him...Spencer does seem to be a mystery to me

Absolultely a mysterious guy, and in my opinion, the one character in RE that is the purest kind of evil, as well as being of of the more sinister villians.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!!   The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ozwell Spencer Tribute!!!
Page 1 of 1