HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? Empty
PostSubject: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 pm

well its in the title Smile
i want him back, he is my hero Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 pm

He was great, I am not too familiar with him in general, I just know that he has pretty much been there since the beginning, so yeah, I would like to have him back too.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Spike991 wrote:
He was great, I am not too familiar with him in general, I just know that he has pretty much been there since the beginning, so yeah, I would like to have him back too.Smile

Capcom decides not he
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:45 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Capcom decides not he

Capcom decides what?Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Capcom decides not he

Who will work on RE... He cant just get back... True, the series are is ideas but Capcom is the Boss Laughing If u get me
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:53 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Capcom decides not he

Who will work on RE... He cant just get back... True, the series are is ideas but Capcom is the Boss Laughing If u get me

yeah but i dont think its fair considering it was his idea.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Capcom decides not he

Oh, yeah of course it is up to Capcom, but I just think that it would be nice to have him back, and the same can be said for some of the voice actors.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Capcom decides not he

Oh, yeah of course it is up to Capcom, but I just think that it would be nice to have him back, and the same can be said for some of the voice actors.Smile

I would love him back as long he uses other creatures than zombies... Its just too old now... And they are ext. slow... I coudlnt take it... SLOW!!! Only zombies i love r zombies from l4d... FAST... But in other hand... DUMB! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:03 pm

frodomir wrote:

I would love him back as long he uses other creatures than zombies... Its just too old now... And they are ext. slow... I coudlnt take it... SLOW!!! Only zombies i love r zombies from l4d... FAST... But in other hand... DUMB! Laughing[/quote]

Yeah, some fast zombies would be nice, and even though they were slower when he was in charge, don't forget about the Crimson Heads.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I would love him back as long he uses other creatures than zombies... Its just too old now... And they are ext. slow... I coudlnt take it... SLOW!!! Only zombies i love r zombies from l4d... FAST... But in other hand... DUMB! Laughing

Yeah, some fast zombies would be nice, and even though they were slower when he was in charge, don't forget about the Crimson Heads.Smile[/quote]

Ah well... Again... Most of enemies were zombies...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:08 pm

frodomir wrote:

Yeah, some fast zombies would be nice, and even though they were slower when he was in charge, don't forget about the Crimson Heads.Smile

Yeah, I mean there is nothing wrong with the Gannados, or even the Majini from RE5, and even though the zombies will be missed, it would be nice to see them again, but I don't think that having Mikami would obligate them to put zombies in the games.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, I mean there is nothing wrong with the Gannados, or even the Majini from RE5, and even though the zombies will be missed, it would be nice to see them again, but I don't think that having Mikami would obligate them to put zombies in the games.Smile

i dont think he would go back to just zombies as he reinvented the series himself with 4. thats why he says that if jun decides to take on RE6 he will need to reinvent the series again.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:42 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

i dont think he would go back to just zombies as he reinvented the series himself with 4. thats why he says that if jun decides to take on RE6 he will need to reinvent the series again.

Yeah, there has been alot of complaining about that too, how the series has been reinvented, but in order to keep a franchise going, you need to reinvent, and that is exactly what he did.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:02 pm

yeah exactly, i mean my favorite is resident evil 2 but i understood what they had to do for the series to keep it alive.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:05 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
yeah exactly, i mean my favorite is resident evil 2 but i understood what they had to do for the series to keep it alive.

Some people don't understand that, and I used to think the same thing, but after a while, I had understood, and even recently in some youtube video, I don't remember which one, but the guy speaking, I am pretty sure he was one of the developers, he said that about keeping the franchise alive, and I completely agree with what that guy said, and it is also nice to know another big RE fan like yourself, who can appreciate not only the original games, but can also appreciate what they are doing for us now, in order to keep RE alive.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Well ganados still acted like zombies... First time i played re 4 and they started running in front of me... I thought they will bite me... They just grabbed me and throwed around =D
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:50 pm

frodomir wrote:
Well ganados still acted like zombies... First time i played re 4 and they started running in front of me... I thought they will bite me... They just grabbed me and throwed around =D

lol, I thought that they were going to bite too.Smile It is sort of funny how they just run up to you, and they did sort of act like zombies.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:02 am

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

lol, I thought that they were going to bite too.Smile It is sort of funny how they just run up to you, and they did sort of act like zombies.Smile

Yeah they make sounds too... A bit confusing when u play first time... But again... SInce they use random sharp weps. i thought they will kick/puch
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:03 am

Although like mentioned in previous posts Capcom is the boss
I woule love it if they brought him back. He created a ledgend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:06 am

shinji said he would never play 5 because he would pick at it too much because he hadnt done it and that resident evil was his baby arrrrrrhhhhh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:11 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
shinji said he would never play 5 because he would pick at it too much because he hadnt done it and that resident evil was his baby arrrrrrhhhhh Very Happy

I don't blame him lol, it is his baby lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?   Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinji Mikami? do you think he will ever come back?
Page 1 of 1