HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tackman14
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tackman14

Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. Empty
PostSubject: Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.   Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:15 pm

What do you guys think about the fact that the xbox360 will have the Re5 copyright and will also release Re5 for the 360?

I honestly think Microsoft are a bunch of corrupt "Wannabe game makers". I mean who in the right mind goes and steals the idea of the 2 greatest companies out there,Nintendo, and Sony. And original Sony had the copy rights to Resident evil because Re was oringinally for the ps1 but then escalated to the Gamecube when they made the horrible remake of Re1(And by horrible I mean that they did not stick to the original format of the Re series). Then they made Re0 and Re2 for the gamecube, and now Microsoft want in on the deal. I think they should back the F%$K off and let Sony do there thing.

But I want to here you guys opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.   Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:19 pm

well yea resident evil makers are trying to reach every gamer for more fans and more money
but i really thing like wtf ..what was the maker of Resident evil thinking went they made re4 like
no zombies is like awwwww i always play re because zombies just awesome shooting at them
and is so scary sometimes but i think Resident evil is cool no matter what
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Tackman14
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tackman14

PostSubject: Re: Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.   Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:43 pm

Thank you Down!! No freaken zombies make re4 the ALMOST WORST re game to me.
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.   Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Tackman14 wrote:
Thank you Down!! No freaken zombies make re4 the ALMOST WORST re game to me.
yea like the first time went i was playing i though for a minute it was like zombies like in re3 and all re's but then i went on
like in the game and i saw some annoying thing like not zombie no more i was like wtf? you know ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Tackman14
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tackman14

PostSubject: Re: Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.   Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:37 am

Yes, I do it was a nuissance as I went through the game.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.   Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:28 am

Microsoft wont help them grow popularity and money

They will steal money and re5 popularity will fall down.

And i prefer re5 as it looks now.

There are way to many zombie games and its just boring to always shoot zombies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.   Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:11 pm

the problem is capcom dont want anymore the ideas of shinji mikami so they have problems and signed with nintendo for 5-6 games , resident evil remake, resident evil zero, resident evil 4, resident evil code veronica, resident evil deadly silence and resident evil umbrella chronicles, thats why reesident evil 5 will be in x box and play 3, shinji mikami was not agree with that because he thinks "nintendo is the best console to my games" and he decide to not coperate in resident evil 5
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.   Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:34 am

I take sony over microsoft and Nintendo anyday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.   Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinji mikami's alliance with Microsoft.
Page 1 of 1