Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? Empty
PostSubject: GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?   GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 1:41 am

Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?   GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:56 am

Spanning 3! console generations... that does seem a little excessive.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?   GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:35 am

The only reason I'd consider buying it again is if they expanded the game world (i.e., added San Fierro, Las Venturas, or even Liberty City) with new story content to go with it. Not interested in another graphical overhaul with a "welcome back" money "bonus".
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?   GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 6:27 pm

YES! iv'e been saying for awhile now that they don't have to abandon Los Santos to make GT Online 2, just have an airport that takes you to Vice or Liberty.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?   GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:33 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
YES! iv'e been saying for awhile now that they don't have to abandon Los Santos to make GT Online 2, just have an airport that takes you to Vice or Liberty.
The thing is, Rockstar talked about expanding GTA Online's world long before GTA V even released, but here we are five and a half years later and they haven't done any such thing. One could argue that it ended up being unfeasible in both console generation cases, but ultimately it would be hearsay since neither Rockstar nor 2K will come out and admit it.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?   GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:37 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
The only reason I'd consider buying it again is if they expanded the game world (i.e., added San Fierro, Las Venturas, or even Liberty City) with new story content to go with it. Not interested in another graphical overhaul with a "welcome back" money "bonus".

Exactly! With all the money they're getting from shark cards, they could at least add more to San Andreas. I miss the days when I felt like I was taking a road trip driving across the old San Andreas. It's sad that modders have done a better job at expansion than Rockstar.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?   GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:27 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Exactly! With all the money they're getting from shark cards, they could at least add more to San Andreas. I miss the days when I felt like I was taking a road trip driving across the old San Andreas. It's sad that modders have done a better job at expansion than Rockstar.
Rockstar's gotten lazy. Practically every one of their franchises except GTA and RDR are dead as long as GTA Online continues to be a thing. I get that making money is the aim and GTA Online makes money, but being known for only two franchises that only see a release once every decade is not going to be good for them. The fact that they're rehashing GTA V a third time when fans are clamoring for GTA 6 and even Bully 2 only exacerbates the situation. And this bothers me because, as world builders, Rockstar is the top dog and I'd like to see more than one game every ten years from them.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?   GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:38 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Rockstar's gotten lazy. Practically every one of their franchises except GTA and RDR are dead as long as GTA Online continues to be a thing. I get that making money is the aim and GTA Online makes money, but being known for only two franchises that only see a release once every decade is not going to be good for them. The fact that they're rehashing GTA V a third time when fans are clamoring for GTA 6 and even Bully 2 only exacerbates the situation. And this bothers me because, as world builders, Rockstar is the top dog and I'd like to see more than one game every ten years from them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebNGo5-DIZs

I won't surprised if this ends up becoming reality.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?   GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:18 am

Nobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebNGo5-DIZs

I won't surprised if this ends up becoming reality.
Where do I pre-order? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?   GTA V enhanced enhanced edition? Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA V enhanced enhanced edition?
Page 1 of 1