HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5?   Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:41 pm

I'm actually thinking of buying a PS3 and rebuying the game (the Gold Edition of course) and purchasing that free Move upgrade.

Why? Because RE4 on the Wii is literally flawless in control. The aiming is super easy.

Why? Because the controls of the Move are almost exactly like the Wii from the looks of it.

Why? Because instead of using a very thin and unreliable red laser, I would be using a easily see able circle reticule. (Actually, I wouldn't mind just having that without the Move controls.)

RE4 on the Wii is so much fun and so addicting that I wantt o feel that way with RE5 as well. Plus, the PS3 is a much more reliable and less expensive console.

Anyone else plan on doing this?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5?   Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:41 am

meh, I'd rather have it difficult. For me that's more fun Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction

Anyone else getting the Move Edition of RE5?
Page 1 of 1