HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras Empty
PostSubject: does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras   does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 am

if you buy RE5 gold edition do you have to have XBOX live to download all the extras or does it come with a downloadable disk that has it all
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras   does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:40 pm

I'm pretty sure it has all the extras in it already. It wouldn't make sense if you had to download them seperately.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras   does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:14 am

hobojojo521 wrote:
if you buy RE5 gold edition do you have to have XBOX live to download all the extras or does it come with a downloadable disk that has it all

This is where the Ps3 version is better...

I bought Gold, and they give you a card that has a code on it, which you use to download all the stuff, otherwise the disc is exactly the same as RE5. I still bought it for the awesome case though.

My stuff hasn't been working though, it's probably an isolated incident, but I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras   does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras Empty

Back to top Go down

does the RE5 gold edition come with all the extras
Page 1 of 1