Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Last of Us Part II EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Last of Us Part II EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Last of Us Part II EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Last of Us Part II EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Last of Us Part II EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Last of Us Part II EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Last of Us Part II EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Last of Us Part II EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Last of Us Part II EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Last of Us Part II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

The Last of Us Part II Empty
PostSubject: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:18 pm

This looks gorgeous! Razz

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:33 pm

Glad Ellie uses a full-size pistol this time. The Colt Commander that served as the default pistol in the first game was just a really odd choice to me. Something Beretta- or Glock-ish would have been more appropriate due to the ubiquitousness of them IRL.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:04 am

White Rock wrote:
This looks gorgeous! Razz

Oh I can't wait for this. 03.21.2020 if I'm not mistaken that is the release date. I'm really excited for this yay Razz
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:14 pm

Yeah, that's when it's out. I've never been so excited for a video game since... maybe The Evil Within 2, but I just kind of bought that, and ended up pleasantly surprised at its Silent Hill type locations. When Capcom announced Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, I wasn't even that excited, but it turned out to be a good game, if not quite up to the standards of the PSX days. I don't really like Chris' updated model. Like everything though, we just have to get used to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 1:24 am

Was that actually Chris in RE7? I thought it was some kind of imposter.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:22 pm

Yeah. It was confirmed about 2 years ago that he is the real Chris. Suspect

When you play Not a Hero, he is talking to a woman called Veronica via a radio, although her name is never said in the game. The voice actress has the character listed as Veronica on her IMDb page. When he's chasing after Lucas Baker in these caves, he berates her because Umbrella has returned and he doesn't trust anybody associated with them. Because... why would he? They now have a blue logo, because they are acting good now. Chris and the BSAA are apparently affiliated with them now, and um... in general, it's pretty stupid writing.

This just proves the series is dying a slow death. I think Capcom is just going to continue ripping off other trends, and potentially throwing in more stupid ideas down the road anyway. The game overall is good, but to say it brought the series back on form, is questionable. I'm glad it was survival horror, but like RE 4, it hardly feels like a RE game. At least they learned that RE 6 wasn't a good path to take, but after RE 7 and the RE 2 remake, it was stupid to unveil something as bad as Project Resistance.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:39 pm

In my defense, I never played RE7 beyond the first segment where you control the guy’s missing wife, much less any of its DLCs. Or really even looked into where the story actually went.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:28 pm

Well, Naughty Dog's gonna blow Capcom out of the water this upcoming February. I never thought I'd ever hear myself saying that about Resident Evil, because I should be loyal to a series I've been a fan of for 20 years by this point. But I think it has gone downhill, as a whole. Sad

In fact, I don't know if anyone knows this, but Revelations 2 actually kind of copies the first game. The inventory system and gameplay mechanics are the same. There's a little girl who is immune, and not only that, Moira Burton has to hunt animals in the winter to survive. Yeah! I think Capcom really copied their game, all the way to the bank. Not that other people don't do it too, but when I noticed that they ripped off Naughty Dog's game, I started to lose respect for Capcom. They also copied one of the enemies too. The Bloaters. There's monsters in their game that look way, way similar, and launch fireballs at you as other enemies that look like Runners are charging after you.

A company that existed for decades, stole something from a company that was founded in the 80's under a different name, but didn't dabble with the survival horror genre until during the 2010s. Yeah, that's kind of sad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 12:11 am

I’ve never ascribed to any concept of “loyalty” to a video game developer or franchise and never will. They cater to me, not the other way around. As long as they make games I like, I’ll buy. And when they stop, so will I. I don’t owe them anything, if anything they owe me for all the support I’ve shown in years past. It’s why I feel betrayed by the likes of Ubisoft and Rockstar right now.

Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 3:08 pm

Oh dear. It has been delayed until May.

What a tease! 🐶
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 8:25 am

Could be worse.

I’ve been without power and heat since Saturday and last night it got into the low 40s. On top of that, my phone is almost dead, I have no way to recharge it, and we still don’t know how much longer we’ll be without power.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:16 am

Has anybody advance ordered any of the special editions? I just ordered the game without any of the extras, but I think I get the mystery extra they advertised for my pre-order. 😲
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 12:26 pm

Five bucks says all the extras are for some PVP mode the game has.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 4:16 pm

I'm re-playing The Last of Us Remastered in preparation. Haven't been this hyped for a game since RE Vll!.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 4:52 pm

I see Days Gone got the Game of the Year award. Hopefully, The Last of Us Part II does as well.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 9:14 pm

White Rock wrote:
I see Days Gone got the Game of the Year award.
And it damn well deserves it. All the haters who bitched about Deacon being a heterosexual white male can fuck off.

Quote :
Hopefully, The Last of Us Part II does as well.
We have to play it before we can say whether it deserves it.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 12:20 pm

I also heard that the producers may be developing a sequel for the PS5. Hell yeah! Hope it's not full of bugs on day one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Part II   The Last of Us Part II Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us Part II
Page 1 of 1