HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?

Go down 
+15
Limey
Shrike
00biohazard
BillC
SILENT EVIL
Cyberization
Known_Hero
RebelliousQueen
Outbreakgirl
Industrial Ridden
Vandal
Nobudy
Mass Distraction
Mcghie
Rasklapanje
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasklapanje
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? Empty
PostSubject: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 pm

I first played on Amateur and Ustanak was really easy. Simmons and Haos were not hard but took me a while to figure out HOW to beat them

Then when I played on Normal I had no problem with any of them

However I just completed Leon, Chris and Jake campaign on Veteran.

Simmons was about the same

Haos was a little more tricky, especially as I emptied 6 explosive rounds into his Chrysalid shell and he wouldn't burst!

But Ustanak on Veteran I found really difficult. He was relentless with his flail and it either hit me or I had no time to aim and fire at him before I had to run in circles again

Finally beat him with 4 bombs, few magnum shots and a few bursts from Bear Comm and I finished with only 2 health and no healing items (I was really lucky too that a red herb spawned from lava pool, otherwise would have died again)

So what boss was toughest for you?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:39 pm

You should have titled this to "Which boss in Resident Evil 6 did you find the toughest to beat"
as you know the whole Resident Evil series has a lot of bosses lol.

Anyway, If I'm to be perfectly honest ..... none of them.
resident Evil 6 was a very easy game to play.
My first ever playthrough of the game was on Professional and that didn't give me a challenge at all.
The only boss I ran into trouble with was Haos on Chris's campaign.
It was the part where the room is slightly flooded and pierce has the electric hands and the only reason I ran into trouble was because I had hardly any ammo and I ran out near the beginning of the fight.
Although it didn't matter because I just kept running around, was not even close to getting hit but it was damn annoying as bullets would only show up every so often, most of the time I would just fire and start meleeing him.
After the patch I tried "No Hope" mode and that was little more fun but to be honest it was still no where near as hard as I expected and left me disappointed :/
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:58 am

Haos. I fucking hate that bastard, he was a complete dick and if he got you in his pimp slap combo, there's no getting out of it until you're dead. Hopefully they have fixed that because it was broken as hell. The lack of ammo in Chris' scenario didn't really help either. I don't think there really is any other bosses that I'd consider "tough". I do hate battling Lepotitsa, though. Goddamn booby monster...

For reference, I went through the game on Veteran the first time around. I just recently started going through the game on Professional and just finished Leon's campaign. Should propably up the ante and go straight for No Hope Left for Chris or Jake. Maybe I'll get some decent challenge out of Ustanak then, though most of him is still just QTEs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:16 am

Man, No Hope on Chris was Hell. Especially ch3's helicopter fights. The Kicker? Fighting Haos with one FUCKING block of health and no healing items. That seige I went through before meeting up with Jake and Sherry is what caused this. Seiously, Chris lacks healing items during ch5 no matter the diffuculty.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 am

It's not that any of the bosses in Resident Evil 6 were tough, they were annoying. Riddled with quicktime events, unimaginative and recycled fights, not using weapons you gain, using knowledge to bring down the big bad guy, the boss fights are no longer a test of wit and cleverness, rather, how much ammo you have to shoot glowing red pulsating tumors on an enemy's body. Or, alternatively: shoot at until they stop moving seems to work just as well.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:46 am

Haos, everytime I get to him, all my ammo and health is all low, he is terrible. Simmons annoyed me as well, but only because he kept coming back. STAY DEAD! Ustanak was a different story though. I liked the way they kept bringing him back, it made him seem more aggressive and more terrifying than any other boss. Still reminds me alot of nemesis. But yeah, Haos was just Hell.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 am

Mercy wrote:
It's not that any of the bosses in Resident Evil 6 were tough, they were annoying. Riddled with quicktime events, unimaginative and recycled fights, not using weapons you gain, using knowledge to bring down the big bad guy, the boss fights are no longer a test of wit and cleverness, rather, how much ammo you have to shoot glowing red pulsating tumors on an enemy's body. Or, alternatively: shoot at until they stop moving seems to work just as well.
But... that's exactly how I went through RE2. And the first one. And the Survivor series. Or pretty much any RE that didn't involve running away from Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:25 am

Haos a few times, But I gotten the hang of it....kind of
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
But... that's exactly how I went through RE2. And the first one. And the Survivor series. Or pretty much any RE that didn't involve running away from Nemesis.
Not entirely. Other bosses were defeated in many different ways other pelting enemies with so much lead until you double their bodyweight with bullets.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Lepotitsa "The Booby Monster" as Mass said earlier. That bitch is one of the toughest I guess I'm having a hard time beating her. Next to Haos, and Simmons.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Not entirely. Other bosses were defeated in many different ways other pelting enemies with so much lead until you double their bodyweight with bullets.
Yes but... All I can really remember from the old games is just shooting the bosses until they died. I guess there was more variety in RE4 and RE5 but from most of the earlier games I can't really remember any moment I had to use actual tactic. Note that I still haven't played CV.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yes but... All I can really remember from the old games is just shooting the bosses until they died. I guess there was more variety in RE4 and RE5 but from most of the earlier games I can't really remember any moment I had to use actual tactic. Note that I still haven't played CV.

The older games never really had tactics in defeating the bosses, it was basically just like most boss fights in games.
Look at their attack pattern and try to avoid there attacks whilst pumping them full of lead.
The original Resident Evil was the same, I can beat the first game with a handgun and knife only.
The tyrant takes 17 handgun bullets to defeat on Chris's story, I mean 17 H-gun bullets for the Tyrant ..... come on !
The newer games you kind of had to use a little tactic in order to defeat a boss but you could always just resort to blasting them until they went down.
Code veronica was not very different either but you did have to watch what you where doing because ammo was a little scarce.
To take down bosses whilst trying to conserve ammo you would have to plan ahead and know what weapon or ammo type a boss was weakened with, like the first tyrant fight for instance, you would have
make sure you still had the BOW gas rounds or the son a bitch would eat up a lot of your ammo.
Nosferatu would basically defeat you if you didn't land all 7 shots from the sniper into his heart and then finish him off with the AK-47.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:28 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Jelly Carla(double entendre), Fly Simmons (another d.e) and Ustanak were fights that required a specific strategy.

For me, the toughest boss was that damn helicopter on Chris' campaign. That fight is a pain on No Hope.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Tyrannosaurus Simmons, not because he's tough, but because he's a fucking bullet sponge, especially on Pro.

Although, as a rule I've always found RE bosses fairly easy, except maybe Nemmy on Hard the first time through.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Jelly Carla(double entendre), Fly Simmons (another d.e) and Ustanak were fights that required a specific strategy.

For me, the toughest boss was that damn helicopter on Chris' campaign. That fight is a pain on No Hope.
True, those bosses did require a different approach, but I wouldn't call that stratagy. Most bosses leading up to those fights were just shoot until they drop, when they come up with a new curve ball it throws you off, having you to circle around the boss for umpteen hours trying to figure out what to do. Yes, I refused to use my phone to find the answer to problems in games. But otherwise, it's really cryptic. I don't feel that Ustanak was ever that hard to fight. I did,for the most part, shoot at him until he would run away or get burried under rubble.

Ravior mentioned that the first time he faced Carla, he plucked away at her for at least half an hour before she kicked the bucket. And I'll be honest, even though I finished off Fly Simmons about five times, I still don't know the best way to kill him. I've seen players run around his body and chuck a grenade into him, Helena mentions his weak spot is his face, and I'm trying to get him to suck on a lightning rod. I don't mind a challenge, in fact I invite challenges; that's why I beat Resident Evil 6 on it's hardest difficulty when I first got it, but when I'd rather die than to use my health before I figure out what to do, that should point out in bright neon lights in a sewer tunnel at midnight that this game has horrible design flaws.
Back to top Go down
SILENT EVIL
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:56 pm

I haven't played higher than Normal yet, but Haos was pretty challenging (for me at-least). I die at-least once every time while running away from him because I forget what to do. The fight in where Piers turns into that thingy majigy and blasts bolts of lightening at Haos, I tend to run out of ammo/health as Chris. So I basically just slide and slash him up, lmao.

Simmons wasn't hard, just annoying.

Ustanok (is that how you spell it?) honestly creeps me out, but keeps it interesting, much like the Nemesis in 3. I LOVED the last button-mash thingy with Jake, that was bad-ass (imo).
Back to top Go down
BillC
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:40 pm

didn't really have much trouble with any of the bosses in RE6. Although I think there is a great variety of boss fights and I really enjoyed them all. Haos was awesome. The last Ustanak fight had an awesome setting.

The T rex simmons was cool, until it took me fucking 30 minutes to kill him. My one complaint with leons scenario is how you fight simmions several different times and the t rex battle just took way way way way way too long. Maybe I was't hitting the sweet spot? I dunno. Anyway, yeah he wasn't hard just very very annoying.

I'm trying to think of my fav boss fight in the whole series and i'm having a hard time coming up with an answer for that. One of the series staple is surely the epic boss battles. I really like the whole U3 cage fight in RE4.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:20 am

BillC wrote:

I'm trying to think of my fav boss fight in the whole series and i'm having a hard time coming up with an answer for that. One of the series staple is surely the epic boss battles. I really like the whole U3 cage fight in RE4.
Dudeā€¦ internet high five.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 pm

SILENT EVIL wrote:
I LOVED the last button-mash thingy
Wat.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
SILENT EVIL wrote:
Wat.
At least we know who Capcom made the game for now, but I certainly knew it wasn't for me.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
SILENT EVIL wrote:
Wat.

I thought the same thing lol.
That was the worst part of fight, for some reason everytime the camera angle changed it seemed to mess up the momentum and the "button mashing" went of sync and had me messing up.
It was a issues that bugged the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Haos and Ustanak. Simmons was a bore and just plain frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Rasklapanje
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Hey, I made this thread

Just an update an who I think is toughest

I just played through on Veteran again, this time with the "partner" and I did not have as much trouble with Ustanak this time at all. He still hit a couple times but only a couple.

The part I thought was fairly difficult was after you he smashes the catwalk and you fight him up close. But my new method was to run by him and not in circles. It made him pause a little more, probably wondering what move to do. I beat him much quicker and just got hit twice through being careless and not dodging fast enough

Also I think Lepotitsa can be tough, it all depends on whether you mess it up at the start.

One time I was totally prepared, I actually planted a remote bomb before we even went into do the puzzles, so it was sat there waiting to go off for 10 mins or so.

I was playing co-op. As soon as cutscene ended I was ready with the bomb, but my damn co-op partner did not fall back and I had to save and obviously missed the chance to detonate. so wasted bomb and it created chaos.
Then I planted another bomb, but the damn booby monster went the other way!!! 2 wasted bombs and bye bye G & R herbs

Finally, the damn medical centre can be a nightmare if you mess up. Normally I get through no problem, get 15k points and satisfaction etc but if you mess up, those little bastards can keep pounding you like a pinball machine lol
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Uhh... none, I guess. Simmons was just annoying as fuck. Not really difficult. Haos too.

I was disappointed in Ustanak, really. You can kite him around and just shoot without getting hurt at all. I liked him the most out of all the creatures, because, let's be real, Nemesis. Also, I am Serbian, so having Ustanak and other names in my language sounds kind of fun.
I had too much ammo, and I thought Ustanak would be more of a challenge. I mean I didn't even fire a single magnum bullet and I had them maxed. Not to mention all the grenades in the machine gun. I disliked fistfighting him though, no matter how cool that was to many people. I mean, common. Fistifhting is just ridiculous. I want to fear the monster not to tackle him to the ground.

I also found the resilience of monsters to be ridiculous. I mean, come on. Getting all dramatic with Simmons going to 83475379348 mutations was such bullshit. It's even wonder how he even managed to die. You just keep wondering> okay, can this one even die?

If I had to choose, I'd go with Simmons because some of the fights were long.

Also, if we are talking favorite in the series, it's Nemesis of course. Not gonna lie though, as much as I disliked RE5 in some aspects, second to last fight with Wesker and the one where he is all 7 minutes thing were awesome too. I enjoyed them both. Hated the last on in the volcano though.
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:45 pm

They were all too easy in RE6, IMO, and the closest to 'difficult' would be frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next