HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Spider-Man apparently out of the MCU
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:02 pm by Ghost Leader

» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 Voting_barMy honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 Voting_barMy honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

My honest views on the RE2 remake...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My honest views on the RE2 remake...   My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 6:42 am

White Rock wrote:
I'd love to play the original again, but do you know what's a pain in the ass? Nowadays, new television sets have to be enabled with HDMI, but you don't seem to get an AV option any more, or a scart socket. Fuck that...

Yes, I know you can get a little converter thing that lets you play older consoles with modern units, but it's kind of nippy. You have to tune it in.

I don't care about the old, crappy graphics at all. It's always going to be a classic. Always!

You know you can get the originals from the PlayStation Store and X-Box Marketplace, right? RE2 is listed on PSN for $5.99 USD.

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: My honest views on the RE2 remake...   My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 12:14 am

Is it the PS3 or PS4?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: My honest views on the RE2 remake...   My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:58 am

I believe you can play it on both.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: My honest views on the RE2 remake...   My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:43 am

OK, cool. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: My honest views on the RE2 remake...   My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 1:48 pm

I haven't played the remake yet, or even 7 for that matter. I'm still going to try both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: My honest views on the RE2 remake...   My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 12:59 am

They've probably come down in price, so you should try to catch up on them now. There's also the Gold Edition for 7, that has all the DLC already on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: My honest views on the RE2 remake...   My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 6:39 pm

RE2make is still at full price on PSN and GameStop.com, but RE7 is down to $30 new and $20 pre-owned at GS.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: My honest views on the RE2 remake...   My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 4:42 pm

There's a sale on Steam going on until May 6th in which RE7 is now 25 bucks, and the RE2 Deluxe is 55.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: My honest views on the RE2 remake...   My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:35 am

Then go... go buy it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My honest views on the RE2 remake...   My honest views on the RE2 remake... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My honest views on the RE2 remake...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2