HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?

Go down 
+9
Leon Kennedy
GrandMasterTrea
nekronuke
weskersbarber
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
bravotwozero007
Jamesy
REfanNATZ
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who's your fave RE character?
Jill Valentine
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_lcap14%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Chris Redfield
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_lcap16%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
Albert Wesker
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_lcap19%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Rebecca Chambers
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_lcap11%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Barry Burton
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_lcap5%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Sheva Alomar
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_lcap8%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Leon S. Kennedy
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_lcap14%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Claire Redfield
What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_lcap13%What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
REfanNATZ
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:53 am

I think RE6 should:
- Be like the classics (Flesh eatin zombies,hard puzzles).
- Keep the RE4 and 5 camera angle.
- Keep wesker dead and have a new arch enemy.
- Bring back Billy (RE0) somehow.
- Be able to drive vehicles.
- Involve Leon/Chris/Jill/Claire/Rebecca/Ada/Sheva (Basically everyone at some point).
- Choose your characters outfit from the start.

So what do you think RE6 should be like?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:12 pm

I think RE6 should take place in a mansion deep in the russian forest. Jill working for a new organisation is called out there and comes across the mansion. Throughout the game we learn that the new antagonist is holding Jills old partner Barry Burton captive after sending his henchman over to canada to kidnap him. The antagonist is an old friend of Albert Wesker who learns of his death and knows that Barry betratyed Wesker in the mansion incident.

I personally think as well that including all those characters in the game which you have listed above would make the game far too confusing plus we need some flesh blood in the RE series.

In RE6 I say bring back the zombies but go back to the original camera angle in the Remake but seriously revamp the controls. Maybe players should be giving an option before playing the game on wheather they want to play RE6 in old camera mode or the over the shoulder camera angle. Then again if that was to be included I am sure the game would take longer to make.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:31 pm

trouble is with another mansion, in another forest it could be a rehash of re1
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:14 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
trouble is with another mansion, in another forest it could be a rehash of re1

Exactly. Plus an old fixed camera angle, and an over the shoulder cam would be nearly impossible because you would have to implement two very different styles of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Hmmmm think everyone can guess my fave by now lol.

As for RE6...well i'd like to see.....

Same camera angle from RE4/5.
Duck and cover system kept...i liked this element as it was not over used and you weren't forced to do it either.
Bring back the zombies.
Bring back the original cerebus...those new dogs just don't cut the mustard.
No mansion or forests...it needs to stay away from past creations and be fresh.
A new antagonist.
Wesker to stay dead.
A few new weapons wouldn't go a miss.
Bring back the bullet/grenade/healing making abilities...i liked finding things to mix and make.
Bring back some of the old style puzzles...and make them a bit harder too as all past ones have been too easy.

And one i'd love to add but i know it is just too large in scope and idea to ever be made true but i'd love to see a chance to embrace light and dark sides of the game, where what you do in the story effects not only your character but also their sidekick and the game as a whole so for instance you could choose to help or not or choose to start siding with Umbrella/Tricell instead of your own team......the power to choose a path so to speak...just a shame it's too large in scope to do.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:38 pm

i want jill in it as the main player with maybeye billy or carlos as the side character with the mission to save barry and his family who were captured because of barrys part in the mansion incident as jamesy said.big bazza needs to be back in re.it hasnt been the same without him.i hope there are zombie and dogs again but not in a mansion. i wouldnt mind in a forest or something
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:39 pm

i like a couple of points you made there, the light side/dark side choices would be good and also wesker stays dead, but i feel he is too big a character in the series for capcom to leave him dead. i would also love to go back to the old style (resi1/2/3) gameplay as well
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 pm

I mainly added that part to broaden the scope that RE3 gave us...the ability to make choices....but i'd like to see it in a much larger scale....but alas it would be too hard for Capcom to do...well yet anyway....i'd like the idea to start out as a character and then start to twist from good to bad or visa versa....a kinda whos side do you believe.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:11 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I mainly added that part to broaden the scope that RE3 gave us...the ability to make choices....but i'd like to see it in a much larger scale....but alas it would be too hard for Capcom to do...well yet anyway....i'd like the idea to start out as a character and then start to twist from good to bad or visa versa....a kinda whos side do you believe.

yeah im with you on that , really like that idea for it, makes it more interesting i think
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Russia is a creepy place why not set RE6 there? Imagine having to explore a dark creepy manison in a Russian forest covered with snow. Its pure surivival horror.

And by the way I for one would not mind a reshash of RE1.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Russia is a creepy place why not set RE6 there? Imagine having to explore a dark creepy manison in a Russian forest covered with snow. Its pure surivival horror.

And by the way I for one would not mind a reshash of RE1.

no its not a bad thing the first resi was a very good game,i just think we are done with the mansion and forest scenario, it needs a different area and some classic gameplay for the older hardcore fans of the series who didnt really like 4 or 5s gameplay
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Have to agree i'm afraid....masnions have cropped up a little too much in the RE universe....we need somewhere fresh and exciting and yet utterly terrifying at the same time. I'd like t see a living breathing city, filled with the infected...after all we didn't get to fully explore Raccoon City so it would be nice to have a full city to explore and make use of....or it might just be me that fancies the idea of going around a creepy, dimmly lit, abandoned supermarket/mall and having zombies come outta the freezer aisle lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:59 pm

how about you explore a creepy shopping mall like in Silent Hill.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I'd like t see a living breathing city, filled with the infected...after all we didn't get to fully explore Raccoon City so it would be nice to have a full city to explore and make use of....or it might just be me that fancies the idea of going around a creepy, dimmly lit, abandoned supermarket/mall and having zombies come outta the freezer aisle lol!

Sounds like Fallout 3...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:47 am

You know I think eventually Wesker might be reincarnated into an android or something like that. He might pop up again in RE9.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:22 am

i want the fear factor back, i didnt find resi 4 or 5 scary at all, i want more of those moments what make you jump out of your seat and wonder what the hell is through the next door, like resi 1/2/3/ code veronica did
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:
I'd like t see a living breathing city, filled with the infected...after all we didn't get to fully explore Raccoon City so it would be nice to have a full city to explore and make use of....or it might just be me that fancies the idea of going around a creepy, dimmly lit, abandoned supermarket/mall and having zombies come outta the freezer aisle lol!

Sounds like Fallout 3...

Oh so very tue but i hated Fallout 3 so i reckon RE could do it oh so better.

Thins is though...i think RE has been practically everywhere already.....we've had mansions, underground labs, overground labs, antarctica, africa, trains, planes, ships....you name it RE has been there...apart from the obvious ridic ideas like space and another time continum.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 am

I think maybe bring back Crimson Heads in RE6 as well as zombies. In fact why not have the crimson heads go through 3 stages of transformation this time.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:45 am

Jamesy wrote:
I think maybe bring back Crimson Heads in RE6 as well as zombies. In fact why not have the crimson heads go through 3 stages of transformation this time.

Zombies->Crimson heads->Rainbow heads? The rainbow heads would call on Lucky Charms for attack powers!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 am

Just a suggestion. Maybe the crimson would turn into lickers.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:09 pm

i thought they did anyway?? maybe wrong
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Yeah they do already go through 3 stages of mutation...well in canon anyway. RE god Shinji said that a zombie is put in hibernation which in turn mutates into a faster, stronger and more aggressive zombie hence second stage mutation ala Crimson Head. Upon 'death' of a Crimson Head it will go through a third mutation and become a Licker. However Shinji also stated that this was not seen in REmake for simliar reasons of Crimson Heads being absent in RE0 because the player would not be in one place for too long or around one area for too long to see the mutation occur.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:02 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Yeah they do already go through 3 stages of mutation...well in canon anyway. RE god Shinji said that a zombie is put in hibernation which in turn mutates into a faster, stronger and more aggressive zombie hence second stage mutation ala Crimson Head. Upon 'death' of a Crimson Head it will go through a third mutation and become a Licker. However Shinji also stated that this was not seen in REmake for simliar reasons of Crimson Heads being absent in RE0 because the player would not be in one place for too long or around one area for too long to see the mutation occur.

Plus we non-masochistic people usually just burned the crimmies which would halt the mutation indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Hell yeah......i always used to follow it by saying burn baby burn for some reason...don't think i ever left one single crimson head unburnt...never trusted the little shits. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:05 pm

at the risk of being flamed... wesker should be the main character... it should keep the RE4/5 camera... and it should take place between RE4/5... just because itd clear up what happened to lead wesker to uroboros(buros?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?   What do you think resident evil 6 should be like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think resident evil 6 should be like?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next