HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?

Go down 
+11
Umbrella Spy
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
Sniper Fox
frodomir
PublicEnemy
Aoshi
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
leonada
ChrisSherry
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

A Resident Evil 2 and 3 remake?
Yes
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Vote_lcap81%Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Vote_rcap
 81% [ 17 ]
No
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Vote_lcap10%Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Maybe
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Vote_lcap9%Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Do you? for PS3/Xbox 360/Wii?
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:28 pm

i want it to come out on xbox 360 and the wii
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Well, with how amazing the REmake was, I figure that having a remake of RE2 and RE3 would only highten how amazing those games already are. But one of my major concerns is how they will mess it up...the first RE while it was great, it left so much room for improvment, while RE2 and RE3 both are pretty top notch with most everything, mainly just the graphics. I feel after seeing RE Umbrella Chronicles and Degeneration that Capcom is certainly pretty lazy, in Umbrella Chronicles they didn't even bother making Ada's outfit like it was in RE2, they used the version from RE4 which used pantyhose and high heels, different from RE2, and the same can be said for HUNK, and all of the voices for previous characters in that game were questionable, Billy, Rebecca, Chris, Jill, Ada, Wesker, Nemesis sounded like a robot, etc.Smile And well, I feel that they wouldn't use the same people or just wouldn't be all it could be, like they used Diego Matamores in RE2 for William Birkin and he was amazing, but they might use someone different, and the same can probably be said for everyone else, assuming they are still using the same voices for the main characters Leon-Paul Haddad, or maybe using Paul Mercier from RE4, Alyson Court for Claire, Sally Cahill for Ada Wong.Smile The same can be said for RE3, and the music was really good for both games. So basically I would like to see remakes, but if they are going to be lazy and do it half ass, like with Umbrella Chronicles, or like how in Degeneration they just reused the character models from that for the Raccoon City flashback scene, where Claire obviously didn't have her hair like that, and the same for Leon, then if that is the case I don't want a remake, so I put maybe.Smile
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Ghfghf10
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Leon_k10
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Gfdgcx10
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Well, About Claire's hair, I think they were trying to make it look more realistic, same goes for Ada's clothes, In RE2 Ada's clothes might be the same and they just might look different because of the graphics? Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:23 pm

YES they should be remake!!!!!!
if they've remaked RE1 it wasn't for nothing!
they fixed the graphic which is better and they did that also so those who weren't old enough to play can play it these days.
I think they must remake RE2and3 for the same reason: graphics and let everyone know that these games were and they were before RE4 Very Happy cuz most of my friends who played RE4 without knowing the main story about Resident evil didnt know what was the situation about the small introduction leon made at the beginning of the game.
They should remake them neither on xbox 360 nor ps3.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:32 pm

stewiegriffin_1108 wrote:
YES they should be remake!!!!!!
if they've remaked RE1 it wasn't for nothing!
they fixed the graphic which is better and they did that also so those who weren't old enough to play can play it these days.
I think they must remake RE2and3 for the same reason: graphics and let everyone know that these games were and they were before RE4 Very Happy cuz most of my friends who played RE4 without knowing the main story about Resident evil didnt know what was the situation about the small introduction leon made at the beginning of the game.
They should remake them neither on xbox 360 nor ps3.

Those are all good points! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:54 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Well, About Claire's hair, I think they were trying to make it look more realistic, same goes for Ada's clothes, In RE2 Ada's clothes might be the same and they just might look different because of the graphics? Smile

I don't think that comletely changing her hair style had anything to do with the graphics as it was them being lazy and not taking the time to asses what she looked like in RE2, her bangs were shorter and covered more of her forehead because of how they were place, but starting with Code Veronica they did a different style which is fine, it is later on, no big deal, but when they show a flashback to that same time period they should have payed attention, but like I said, lazy.Smile

Ada's clothes were made similar in RE4 mercenaries, that was ok, it wasn't following the story or any story, it was just a mini-game, so the little slippers were changed into high heels, the black pants were turned into panyhose, and the hair was left the same, but when they went back to the Raccoon City Incident, they should have made it look like Ada at that time, not only were they too lazy to do that, but they also left the hair like it was 6 years after that time.Sad
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Yes, they should definetely remake them, they'd haul in tons of cash from sells and RE fans would eat it up with a smile on their face.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

I don't think that comletely changing her hair style had anything to do with the graphics as it was them being lazy and not taking the time to asses what she looked like in RE2, her bangs were shorter and covered more of her forehead because of how they were place, but starting with Code Veronica they did a different style which is fine, it is later on, no big deal, but when they show a flashback to that same time period they should have payed attention, but like I said, lazy.Smile

Ada's clothes were made similar in RE4 mercenaries, that was ok, it wasn't following the story or any story, it was just a mini-game, so the little slippers were changed into high heels, the black pants were turned into panyhose, and the hair was left the same, but when they went back to the Raccoon City Incident, they should have made it look like Ada at that time, not only were they too lazy to do that, but they also left the hair like it was 6 years after that time.Sad

lol it also could be that it's been like 7 years since shes been in a game, so, maybe she change her hair style in that time? Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:08 am

Yes they definitely should do the remakes of 2 and 3.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 am

2 is in beta stage and it has been canceled... Somebody should just finish it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sniper Fox
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sniper Fox

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:18 am

I don't really care about Resident Evil 3, but RE2 should definitely be remade. Either for the 360 or PS3, or both. It's already a great game, my favorite out of the series. But with amazing current-gen graphics and with all they can do nowadays it could be stepped up 100% as long as they don't screw it up, which is very likely. I'm not holding my breath but who knows maybe one day they will remake it. Hopefully just not for the Wii.
Back to top Go down
http://www.umbrellaincforums.com
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:55 am

I want them on Wii,after that I dont care that much if they come out or not for ps3/xbox360
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 pm

frodomir wrote:
2 is in beta stage and it has been canceled... Somebody should just finish it

It's been canceled?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:53 pm

I wouldn't really care if they would make remakes but I know they will because it would bring in lots of money for them
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:44 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
lol it also could be that it's been like 7 years since shes been in a game, so, maybe she change her hair style in that time? Smile

It has been seven years since then, but the scene that I am not pleased with is the one that takes place at the same time, but they didn't bother to really make it look like her, and like I said, it was at the same time.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

It has been seven years since then, but the scene that I am not pleased with is the one that takes place at the same time, but they didn't bother to really make it look like her, and like I said, it was at the same time.Smile

Oh, I See lol
I don't really know why they did that lol
Maybe they didn't think about it?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:09 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Oh, I See lol

I don't know either, but that is probably the only reason, in addition to the voices and music, that I would not want it remade.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Oh, I See lol

I don't know either, but that is probably the only reason, in addition to the voices and music, that I would not want it remade.Smile

Yeah, if they do remake RE 2, I wouldn't want the voice or music to change, mainly the voices. Smile
But, I really do like the new paul's voice for Leon better though lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:18 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Yeah, if they do remake RE 2, I wouldn't want the voice or music to change, mainly the voices. Smile

That was one thing I was a bit iffy on, because Paul Haddad did a good job, and when Paul Mercier came in, he did a awesome job too, and it didn't sound too much different from Haddad's take, it was just a bit more mature and fitting for the character, so I would think that Mercier could probably pull off the rookie voice.Smile I would hope that the music wouldn't change, it was one of the most memorable things about RE2.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:44 am

a couple points are true that you guys have said...if they make remakes they MUST change the voices...I just think that the voice acting wasn't great at all...and about the music...they just can't change the music...the music was just fantastic in the games
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:58 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

That was one thing I was a bit iffy on, because Paul Haddad did a good job, and when Paul Mercier came in, he did a awesome job too, and it didn't sound too much different from Haddad's take, it was just a bit more mature and fitting for the character, so I would think that Mercier could probably pull off the rookie voice.Smile I would hope that the music wouldn't change, it was one of the most memorable things about RE2.Smile

I think Paul Mercier could pull it off Smile He's pretty good! lol

The music is great, if the did change it, it would probably only be alittle bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Not just yes, HELL YES!!!!

And they should do like they did with REmake: add new areas, new enemies, and new weapons. I'd like to see crimson heads make a return. I was really disappointed when they weren't in RE0.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Not just yes, HELL YES!!!!

And they should do like they did with REmake: add new areas, new enemies, and new weapons. I'd like to see crimson heads make a return. I was really disappointed when they weren't in RE0.

They would have been nice, but since RE0 and the REmake both came out around the same time, I don't think that they were sharing ideas really.Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:19 pm

yea i want that epic games in the wii Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next