HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

» Creepshow
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Vote_lcapDo you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Voting_barDo you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Vote_lcapDo you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Voting_barDo you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

A Resident Evil 2 and 3 remake?
Yes
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Vote_lcap81%Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 81% [ 17 ]
No
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Maybe
Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Albert Wesker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Albert Wesker

Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:08 pm

I voted yes.Who wouldn't anyway? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlieRE2
Zombie
Zombie
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:21 am

resident evil 2 remake for the xbox 360 would do me very nicely Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duralumin
Cerberus
Cerberus
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:07 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
Hear, hear...that would suit me just fine. Imagining RE2 upscaled with modern graphic technology does my heart good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
charlieRE2
Zombie
Zombie
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:16 am

duralumin wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
Hear, hear...that would suit me just fine. Imagining RE2 upscaled with modern graphic technology does my heart good.

totally!!! dear god the thought of resident evil 2 in HD cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kytte
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:07 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

totally!!! dear god the thought of resident evil 2 in HD cyclops

I hear ya lol, I would love it for those 2 games to be redone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?   Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 to be remade?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2