Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Question on Crimson Heads EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Question on Crimson Heads EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Question on Crimson Heads EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Question on Crimson Heads EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Question on Crimson Heads EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Question on Crimson Heads EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Question on Crimson Heads EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Question on Crimson Heads EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Question on Crimson Heads EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Question on Crimson Heads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

Question on Crimson Heads Empty
PostSubject: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Not quite sure if this is the correct part of the forums to post this, so Admins: if innapropriate feel free to move. I'm working on a diorama of sorts with 12" figures wherein I want Leon Kennedy facing off against a Crimson Head zombie from the time frame of RE 2. My question is this: were Crimson Heads relegated to the Arklay incident only, or does any zombie infected via T-Virus have the potential to become a Crimson Head if not completely destroyed after being "killed" the first time? Many thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:48 pm

duralumin wrote:
Not quite sure if this is the correct part of the forums to post this, so Admins: if innapropriate feel free to move. I'm working on a diorama of sorts with 12" figures wherein I want Leon Kennedy facing off against a Crimson Head zombie from the time frame of RE 2. My question is this: were Crimson Heads relegated to the Arklay incident only, or does any zombie infected via T-Virus have the potential to become a Crimson Head if not completely destroyed after being "killed" the first time? Many thanks for any help!

Well, that is tough, I think that the only reason the Crimson Heads were only in the REmake, Mansion Incident is because it is a remake, but as I remember the Crimson Heads were in the first side chapter for Wesker, in the Train Derailment section of Umbrella Chronicles, and that would have been during the events of RE0, so I think that if they were going to remake RE2 or RE3 that they would put the Crimson Heads in there. Basically, the Crimson Heads are nothing more than a mere T-virus infected person, there was nothing special about the T-virus at the Arklay Facilities, so if you wanted to put a Crimson Head with Leon during the Raccoon City Incident, I think that would be really cool, but I would hope that the zombie didn't have a green jacket.Smile Also, is the Leon going to look like Leon from RE2, or are you going to make it look like Leon from RE4 just with the uniform, because Leon's RPD uniform was changed a bit in RE4, but yeah?Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

Well, that is tough, I think that the only reason the Crimson Heads were only in the REmake, Mansion Incident is because it is a remake, but as I remember the Crimson Heads were in the first side chapter for Wesker, in the Train Derailment section of Umbrella Chronicles, and that would have been during the events of RE0, so I think that if they were going to remake RE2 or RE3 that they would put the Crimson Heads in there. Basically, the Crimson Heads are nothing more than a mere T-virus infected person, there was nothing special about the T-virus at the Arklay Facilities, so if you wanted to put a Crimson Head with Leon during the Raccoon City Incident, I think that would be really cool, but I would hope that the zombie didn't have a green jacket.Smile Also, is the Leon going to look like Leon from RE2, or are you going to make it look like Leon from RE4 just with the uniform, because Leon's RPD uniform was changed a bit in RE4, but yeah?Smile
Ditto all that you've said. The figure I'm using is a Hot Toys Leon that matches the RPD uni from the RE 4 game, but I've made some slight cosmetic changes to it so that it resembles more the outfit from Re 2...the zombie I've scratch-built. I just like the concept of the Crimson Head and it's ferocity...imagine a pack of these running around! Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 pm

duralumin wrote:
Ditto all that you've said. The figure I'm using is a Hot Toys Leon that matches the RPD uni from the RE 4 game, but I've made some slight cosmetic changes to it so that it resembles more the outfit from Re 2...the zombie I've scratch-built. I just like the concept of the Crimson Head and it's ferocity...imagine a pack of these running around! Thanks for the help!

No problemo.Smile I am very glad to hear that you are making some fine adjustments, I think that in the end, it will pay off and look that much more amazing, and unique. I agree that the concept alone of the crimson heads is pretty great, I remember the first time I entered a room and one of those suckers got up and dashed towards me.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

No problemo.Smile I am very glad to hear that you are making some fine adjustments, I think that in the end, it will pay off and look that much more amazing, and unique. I agree that the concept alone of the crimson heads is pretty great, I remember the first time I entered a room and one of those suckers got up and dashed towards me.Smile
Myself as well! A friend had warned me about the Crimson Heads...but I was genuinely startled when one got up and began a full-on assault (it ran up the stairs to get at me no less)! Well, I guess I'm off to the diorama. I want to try and make a street scene (possibly outside of Emmy's) when Leon just arrived in Racoon...should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:33 pm

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

Myself as well! A friend had warned me about the Crimson Heads...but I was genuinely startled when one got up and began a full-on assault (it ran up the stairs to get at me no less)! Well, I guess I'm off to the diorama. I want to try and make a street scene (possibly outside of Emmy's) when Leon just arrived in Racoon...should be fun!

lol, I imagine that when he got out of his jeep and was inspecting the 'dead' body that he would have been in for a little more of a surpise if he encountered a group or even just one Crimson Head versus the slow ones that slowly chased him into the alley.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

lol, I imagine that when he got out of his jeep and was inspecting the 'dead' body that he would have been in for a little more of a surpise if he encountered a group or even just one Crimson Head versus the slow ones that slowly chased him into the alley.Smile
Would make for an interesting re-telling, wouldn't it? As great as RE 2 is, a few CHs running around would wind the tension factor up a bit!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:10 pm

duralumin wrote:
Would make for an interesting re-telling, wouldn't it? As great as RE 2 is, a few CHs running around would wind the tension factor up a bit![/quote]

It would, but I would hope that they would do more than that, I mean, voices, music, etc. it would have to be perfect.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Would make for an interesting re-telling, wouldn't it? As great as RE 2 is, a few CHs running around would wind the tension factor up a bit!

It would, but I would hope that they would do more than that, I mean, voices, music, etc. it would have to be perfect.Smile[/quote]
Without a doubt...as in the remake of RE1 a lot of stuff added in...updated music/voices would have to be part and parcel...all good food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:18 pm

I really look forward to seeing this actually
Sounds great Smile
That's if you show us a pic of course lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on Crimson Heads   Question on Crimson Heads Empty

Back to top Go down

Question on Crimson Heads
Page 1 of 1