HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?

Go down 
+4
Vandal
White Rock
Nobudy
Prince of Judah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah

Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? Empty
PostSubject: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:28 am

I've takn a long break from RE thanks to school. I'm thinking of celebrating tommorw's Sabbath with Blueberry Wine and RESIDENT EVIL REMAKE. I have gotten the Shield Key just got it). I think there is a room that I need to get thru I've been there a billion times) and there is a damn crimson head in there. Well, I'm not sure the est way to remove the SOB from my path. Would going into the room, shooting my pistol, leaving, then repeating the process save shotgun ammo and would it work?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 am

Never tried it. I always use the shotgun. But always avoid Crimson Heads if you can.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Sometimes, you can allow them to grab you when facing you (not behind you) and if you have a defense item, you can kill them instantly with a grenade. Two attempts or more with the daggers also should work. But I'd only do that if you have to. The shotgun and other powerful guns work best.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:44 am

Don't use your shotgun, you're going to waste so much ammo, and you're going to kick yourself when you have to face a boss and all you have is 8 rounds of handgun ammo and stick of gum. Just run away if you run into one.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 am

Mercy wrote:
Don't use your shotgun, you're going to waste so much ammo, and you're going to kick yourself when you have to face a boss and all you have is 8 rounds of handgun ammo and stick of gum. Just run away if you run into one.
Not really. Its only on Hard mode when I don't use the shotgun. The other difficulties are extremely generous of SG ammo. After getting the Rocket launcher I just blast away.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:35 pm

I don't kill them actually, only if it's neccesary the best way is to avoid them as long as you can and run like hell
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Burning them before they revive.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Sometimes when I burned them, that's what would make them turn. So I just stopped burning the zombies, unless I just killed them.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:57 am

Mercy wrote:
Sometimes when I burned them, that's what would make them turn. So I just stopped burning the zombies, unless I just killed them.

That doesn't happen if you torch them shortly after they were felled. On hard mode, they probably turn quicker.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:13 am

Mercy wrote:
Sometimes when I burned them, that's what would make them turn.
That's because you got to them too late. You have to burn them up within about 15 minutes (real time) from the time of their first "death" or, in the case of those already in hibernation, when you first enter the room they're in.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mercy wrote:
That's because you got to them too late. You have to burn them up within about 15 minutes (real time) from the time of their first "death" or, in the case of those already in hibernation, when you first enter the room they're in.

Dang, I almost forgot GL played RE games post year 2002.

Guess it was 2004!

Yes, burn them immediately. But hell, those Crimson Heads are fun as hell, just let them revive themselves!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Dang, I almost forgot GL played RE games post year 2002.

Guess it was 2004!
I still play RE games... it's Call of Evil: Parasite Warfare that I hate. Wink
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Not really. Its only on Hard mode when I don't use the shotgun. The other difficulties are extremely generous of SG ammo. After getting the Rocket launcher I just blast away.
I agree - on easy and normal there is always plenty of ammo and the Crimson heads are too fast for a handgun - I tried to use a handgun once and the outcome was instant death lol! Besides you need around 3 - 4 shotgun shells to kill them(if I remember correctly),which isn't that much(Note:I usually don't face more than 2-3 crimson heads per playthrough,because I carefully burn all zombies, 5-10 minutes after I killed them).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:17 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Burning them before they revive.

Lol guess this sums it up. Sunscreen before you go to the beach or sunburn after.

Honestly, take out your shotgun and look up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?   Easiest way to kill Crimson heads? Empty

Back to top Go down

Easiest way to kill Crimson heads?
Page 1 of 1