Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Sculptures EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Sculptures EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Sculptures EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Sculptures EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Sculptures

Go down 
+6
Down
frodomir
Regenerator
Chloe Smith
Spike991
duralumin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

Resident Evil Sculptures Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:55 pm

Hello gang. Here's some sculpts I've worked on of some RE creatures. I like to take the source material and tweak it a little to suite my own tastes, without deviating too much from the original concept. Thought you might enjoy, will post more in the future. (The Doberman is obviously pre-Cerberus...liked the dog sculpt too much so I'll probably make casts of the original and turn those into zombie-style dogs).
Resident Evil Sculptures 268089967
Resident Evil Sculptures 268090730
Resident Evil Sculptures 268090982
Resident Evil Sculptures 238092178
Resident Evil Sculptures 226839207
Resident Evil Sculptures 226839205
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 pm

You made these? These are pretty good, I like the Tyrants.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:07 pm

Holy crow, I really do like the Tyrants. Very intricate designing, good work.
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Thanks Spike; yes, I sculpted these figures out of a polymer clay called Super Sculpey, with some being cast in resin from molds made of the original pieces. I'll post more pics soon. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:11 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Holy crow, I really do like the Tyrants. Very intricate designing, good work.
Many thanks Chloe, the Tyrants have always been my favorites in the games, particularly the Proto-Tyrant and the T002. There's just something very disturbing about the way the Proto-T "twitches". Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:16 pm

duralumin wrote:
Thanks Spike; yes, I sculpted these figures out of a polymer clay called Super Sculpey, with some being cast in resin from molds made of the original pieces. I'll post more pics soon. Thanks again!

I will be eagerly awaiting some new ones.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:31 pm

very nicely done cheers ...I'm not into art so i'll leave stuff like this to pros like you
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Great work man! This is ur main hobby, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Hello regenerator and frodomir. Thanks for the compliments! I really enjoy sculpting frodomir, it's been a great outlet for me to express myself and a very large part of my life, discovered relatively late. My very first piece was an attempt to sculpt the Tyrant 002 after buying Toybiz's Tyrant back in the late nineties...it came out pretty good but there was clearly room for improvement...I wish I had photos left of that piece. Since then I've done sculpts for other garage-style kit companies, from historical to movie likenesses...but RE has always remained my favorite subject matter, and I'm sure pretty much always will. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:27 pm

WOW nice 10/10 hope you can make a Nemesis one will be awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Down wrote:
WOW nice 10/10 hope you can make a Nemesis one will be awesome

Actually yeah, I would very much like to see Nemesis too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Oooo dude and I think if you put it for sell on the selling section someone will buy like me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:42 pm

Down wrote:
Oooo dude and I think if you put it for sell on the selling section someone will buy like me Very Happy

While we are on the subject, if you could make one of William Birkin in his first mutation form, the one where he has a shard of his human appearance left, but still has the large eye on his right shoulder, I would buy that.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Down wrote:

While we are on the subject, if you could make one of William Birkin in his first mutation form, the one where he has a shard of his human appearance left, but still has the large eye on his right shoulder, I would buy that.Smile
Nemesis would be very fun, as well as any form of Birkin...definitely food for thought. At this point I'm trying to complete a licker sculpt, and have photos of a Bandersnatch that has been cast in resin and painted. Will post more photos soon. Many thanks for the kind words!
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:28 am

Hello again, enclosed are a few detail shots of the Proto-Tyrant...this is a painted version of the resin cast piece...I wasn't completely happy with the posing of the non-weapon arm in the original sculpture and decided to rotate it down a little for what I think is a better effect. Believe me when I tell you the veining of the sculpt takes a lot of time, but when it's all done it really is all worth while, (also note the exposed spine from the quarter-rear shot). I hope you like!
Resident Evil Sculptures 349291854
Resident Evil Sculptures 349291856
Resident Evil Sculptures 349291860
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:06 pm

That is really nice, and you did an especially fine job on the buttocks,lol.Smile But you might want to avoid double-posting.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That is really nice, and you did an especially fine job on the buttocks,lol.Smile But you might want to avoid double-posting.Smile
Sorry about that...in the future should I start separate threads for sculpt photos?...I thought this way I'd avoid over-threading with updated shots.

Last edited by duralumin on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:01 pm

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Sorry about that...in the future should I start separate threads for sculpt photos?...I thought this way I'd avoid over-threading with updated shots.

No, that isn't necessary, it means when you post two times in a row in the same thread, so it would have been appropriate to edit your last post and put the new shots or just wait until someone else posted, don't worry, I had the same problem when I first came on, but it is no big deal, first time.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

No, that isn't necessary, it means when you post two times in a row in the same thread, so it would have been appropriate to edit your last post and put the new shots or just wait until someone else posted, don't worry, I had the same problem when I first came on, but it is no big deal, first time.Smile
Oops...sorry, I didn't even realize I posted the new photos just after one of my own posts. I'll Be more careful next time. Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:37 pm

WOW look these are really amazing. if you ever think of selling or take ideas i will buy them from you for a good price Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:16 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
WOW look these are really amazing. if you ever think of selling or take ideas i will buy them from you for a good price Smile
Many thanks charlieRE2, very nice of you!
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Those are all amazing!! Your really good!! Smile

Do you think you will ever make a Nemesis?
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:31 pm

ooooo very nice congratulations nice work (specialy the tyrant Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:27 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:

Thank you ChrisSherry! Nemesis is one I've always wanted to tackle...but I've wondered which one to do: either the "intact" version with weaponry, or tattered clothes version where he's mutated further. Any hints? Thanks also Umbrella Spy, all nice compliments!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:00 pm

duralumin wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Thank you ChrisSherry! Nemesis is one I've always wanted to tackle...but I've wondered which one to do: either the "intact" version with weaponry, or tattered clothes version where he's mutated further. Any hints? Thanks also Umbrella Spy, all nice compliments!

Hmm, out of the two you suggested, I would think that the ripped outfit would be cooler looking, but have you ever considered doing one where he is killing brad, maybe when he is holding him up right before the peircing palm trick?Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Sculptures   Resident Evil Sculptures Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Sculptures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next