HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which Hunter is the best???

Go down 
+18
Mcghie
ace.redfield
donfaisal
GreggKennedy
Mass Distraction
Albert Wesker
Wesker
Jadice
charlieRE2
Regenerator
Kytte
BioHazardMerc1
Down
Ghost Leader
leonada
Bernard
frodomir
Spike991
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Hey, at least you have to be low on health for them to initiate that attack. Unlike the Reapers in RE5 who will just murder you unconditionally.
That's... strange. I was on fine. Hunter does cheap jump attack. I get game over screen. I rage. But at least, they're not Reapers. God, they gave me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:18 pm

I thought Hunters only did it when you were low on health. I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:08 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think it was Lickers who initiated the instakill move when on low health.

The Knife wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Hey, at least you have to be low on health for them to initiate that attack. Unlike the Reapers in RE5 who will just murder you unconditionally.
That's... strange. I was on fine. Hunter does cheap jump attack. I get game over screen. I rage. But at least, they're not Reapers. God, they gave me nightmares.
At least the Hunters are easier to kill before anything bad happens, unlike the Reapers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:51 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The Knife wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
At least the Hunters are easier to kill before anything bad happens, unlike the Reapers.

Yeah, all you gotta do is blast them away with the Magnum. Then you get an ear-destroying sound. I also must have been veering on Caution.

For those who have forgotten:
100% - 51% = Fine
50% - 21% = Caution (Yellow)
20% - 11% = Caution (Orange)
10% - 1% = Danger
0% = You Died.

Also, I can't remember the Lickers having an Insta-Kill. Maybe that's because I ran like a frightened little child whenever I encountered them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:22 pm

The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Also, I can't remember the Lickers having an Insta-Kill. Maybe that's because I ran like a frightened little child whenever I encountered them.
They do. For an example I was trying to pistol whip one on the second floor balcony in RPD and got my head torn off. They crouch and then lunge at your head with their claws which results in instant death. Pretty similar to the hunters. For the reference I've always been on caution when they do the lunge attack. They do seem to jump pretty far.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
They do. For an example I was trying to pistol whip one on the second floor balcony in RPD and got my head torn off. They crouch and then lunge at your head with their claws which results in instant death. Pretty similar to the hunters. For the reference I've always been on caution when they do the lunge attack. They do seem to jump pretty far.

Huh. Thanks for the tip. I'll remember that if I can be bothered playing RE2 again. Hunters can kill you, even at 100% Life. Really. It happened to me not a minute ago.

Actually, it's (not) funny. I hear the pitter-patter of Hunter feet. I draw Infinite Assault Rifle. They attack me. I'm now on Orange Caution. I Smoke/Use/Take/However you apply herbs. It's a G+R+B Combination. I'm on Fine. They do cheap-ass One-Hit-Kill attack. I die. I rage. I now prefer Reapers next to Hunters. Reapers.

Edit: And that all just happened again. Screw Hunters. Screw whoever's sick mind thought of them. Screw the basis of One-Hit-Kill attacks. Screw Life. Screw the Universe. Screw the galaxy. Screw screws. Screw Hunters with Screws. Screw screws with Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:23 pm

The hunters are pretty easily defeated with shotgun. I found it to be the most effective against them. I think it only requires two or max three hits. Using that I've only gotten killed once by a hunter and that was mostly because I wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 pm

The Knife wrote:
Screw Hunters. Screw whoever's sick mind thought of them. Screw the basis of One-Hit-Kill attacks. Screw Life. Screw the Universe. Screw the galaxy. Screw screws. Screw Hunters with Screws. Screw screws with Hunters.

Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 pm

OK. I'll level with everyone on this thread. The Hunter 124 GAMMA's were bearable. Maybe that's only because I was using Flame Rounds. I tend to not bother with regular enemies and save all/most of my bullets for bosses.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Not the hunters in CV. I hated those with a passion. Although that might make them the best? Don't know. I was never happy when they showed up. I was more annoyed by the shear cheapness of them. Even Nemesis felt like a fair enemy. He was hard, yeah, but at least you could dodge him if you were skilled enough. The CV hunters just kept attacking and literally never stopped. They would swipe, then a split second later, swipe again. Alexia was more fair than those hunters.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Not the hunters in CV. I hated those with a passion. Although that might make them the best? Don't know. I was never happy when they showed up. I was more annoyed by the shear cheapness of them. Even Nemesis felt like a fair enemy. He was hard, yeah, but at least you could dodge him if you were skilled enough. The CV hunters just kept attacking and literally never stopped. They would swipe, then a split second later, swipe again. Alexia was more fair than those hunters.

They were a bit of a pain the CV hunters, Although I Thought they damn bandersnatches were a lot
worse, couldn't run because there stupid "stretch armstrong" arm would smack you on the back of the head and dish out a great deal of damage. Worst part for me was the part behind the broken down elevator floor part where steve
neo dives through the window and saves claire, then when the cut scenes over you make your way to the opposite side
to find there is two in the cramp space, God that was annoying, great job on that one Capcom !
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 am

Mcghie wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

They were a bit of a pain the CV hunters, Although I Thought they damn bandersnatches were a lot
worse, couldn't run because there stupid "stretch armstrong" arm would smack you on the back of the head and dish out a great deal of damage. Worst part for me was the part behind the broken down elevator floor part where steve
neo dives through the window and saves claire, then when the cut scenes over you make your way to the opposite side
to find there is two in the cramp space, God that was annoying, great job on that one Capcom !
I wonder if they have balanced the game in the Revival Selection?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

I don't think so. As far as I know they wont change anything in the game, just the graphics.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Come on Mass, its capcom where talking about here lol
they will just polish it up quick and throw it back on the shelfs.
But thats the way I like it because I would hate for anything to get changed in CV.
Maybe just make the bandersnatches less active, like not hitting you then a second later hitting you again because that was annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

But thats the way I like it because I would hate for anything to get changed in CV.
Maybe just make the bandersnatches less active, like not hitting you then a second later hitting you again because that was annoying as hell.

Bandersnatches weren't that much of a problem for me. 2 words: Explosive arrows. M-100ps work good too.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:04 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Bandersnatches weren't that much of a problem for me. 2 words: Explosive arrows. M-100ps work good too.

Yeah normal play through they were not much of a pain but during a speed run they would always lose you
they valuable seconds Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Hunter is the best???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3