HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which Hunter is the best???

Go down 
+18
Mcghie
ace.redfield
donfaisal
GreggKennedy
Mass Distraction
Albert Wesker
Wesker
Jadice
charlieRE2
Regenerator
Kytte
BioHazardMerc1
Down
Ghost Leader
leonada
Bernard
frodomir
Spike991
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:02 pm

my favourite is the hunter from the original RE. when the cut scene kicks in of him coming to you in first person and you see his hand open the door What a Face really scary!
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Kytte wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Well in my opinion none of them were that difficult but I did find them annoying to fight against

Ha lol yeah I agree on the annoying part, I found the ones in Dead aim very hard to kill
yeah those were the most annoying...trying to hit them in first person was not fun
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:03 pm

I like the original MA-125 Hunter, followed by the MA-125 Beta. Both of those gave me the most trouble in REmake and RE3. But, as Bernard pointed out, the Gamma is most likely to swallow you whole instantly, so it's probably the most dangerous overall.

The MA-125R looks like a guy in a costume from a B-rate movie, to be quite honest, so that's the one I like the least.

cherry
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Jadice wrote:
I like the original MA-125 Hunter, followed by the MA-125 Beta. Both of those gave me the most trouble in REmake and RE3. But, as Bernard pointed out, the Gamma is most likely to swallow you whole instantly, so it's probably the most dangerous overall.

The MA-125R looks like a guy in a costume from a B-rate movie, to be quite honest, so that's the one I like the least.

cherry

lol, they weren't very tough, but considering that they were in the Outbreaks, more specificaly File#2, they weren't that tough, because of how the controls were and everything, I noticed that most enemies were not as aggressive, but there were certainly some exceptions too.Smile

coughleachmancough
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Jadice wrote:

cherry

lol, they weren't very tough, but considering that they were in the Outbreaks, more specificaly File#2, they weren't that tough, because of how the controls were and everything, I noticed that most enemies were not as aggressive, but there were certainly some exceptions too.Smile

coughleachmancough
yes leachman was tough and so was the guy chasing you in the abandoned hospital in File #2
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Regenerator wrote:
yes leachman was tough and so was the guy chasing you in the abandoned hospital in File #2

Yeah, I think that Leechman is the character that everyone loves to hate.Smile And the Axe Man(Albert Lester) was a pain too, but both were nice to have.Smile
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 am

None of them was TOO difficult. I liked the MA125R though Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:59 am

Wesker wrote:

I sort of liked how they could break your guns, which is when it would be nice to have David around.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:53 am

Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:

I sort of liked how they could break your guns, which is when it would be nice to have David around.Smile
I remember the first time they broke my gun and I was trying to shoot them and nothing happened...then I noticed that my pistol was broken...from then on I am more careful when I am firing on them in Outreak
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:27 am

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:

I remember the first time they broke my gun and I was trying to shoot them and nothing happened...then I noticed that my pistol was broken...from then on I am more careful when I am firing on them in Outreak

Yeah, you had to be sure to try and avoid them at all costs.Smile It definately added some needed stuff to them since otherwise they were not very aggressive.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That is right, I forgot about those in the RE3 Hospital after you fix up the antidote. I think that those are Gammas but I have to double check. The only place I know of the gammas for sure is Outbreak in the Decisions, Decisions Scenario.Smile

Okay I just checked, the Gammas were in RE3, and they could swallow you whole. RE3 had Gammas & Betas.Smile Although I don't remember the Gammas in Outbreak having the ability to swallow you whole.Smile
I've been playing RE3 for years and they've never swallowed me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
That is right, I forgot about those in the RE3 Hospital after you fix up the antidote. I think that those are Gammas but I have to double check. The only place I know of the gammas for sure is Outbreak in the Decisions, Decisions Scenario.Smile

Okay I just checked, the Gammas were in RE3, and they could swallow you whole. RE3 had Gammas & Betas.Smile Although I don't remember the Gammas in Outbreak having the ability to swallow you whole.Smile
I've been playing RE3 for years and they've never swallowed me.

Yeah, that is what I was saying, maybe we were just too good to get swallowed by those mutated frogs.Smile I don't know if that is something they would have been able to pull off in RE3 either...Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 am

I like the first Hunter (from Resident Evil 0 and 1)
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:46 am

Another Wesker! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Wesker wrote:
Another Wesker! Smile

I see an Extinction thing going on here.....
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:11 am

Wesker wrote:
Another Wesker! Smile
We've got too many Weskers around here! lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Wesker wrote:
Another Wesker! Smile
We've got too many Weskers around here! lol!

Yep, how about we get more creative guys? With our usernames I mean.

I pick MA-121.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:37 am

Way to go Spike, bumping your own thread Very Happy

Well, it's propably pretty obvious which hunters I like the best: the Enhanced Hunters from CV. I really like the Alphas from RE1 too.

For the most deadly, I would choose none of those. Anyone remember the Glimmer from Dead Aim? Now THOSE are some deadly hunters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:16 am

The Hunter Gamma, because I like it when the swallow my main character.
Back to top Go down
donfaisal
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
donfaisal

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:56 pm

I think i like the ones in the REmake, i dont know if their different from the ones in the original, but i liked it when i ran past one of them and hit the stairs(the ones near the save room near the door that leads to the guardhouse)only to see him jump from downstairs right infront of me" that scared me".
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:06 pm

hunter alpha! always hated them, i get dangers when i do speedkills (speedrun + kill) ...
though mass is the best hunter here king
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
One of Umbrella's most deadly bio weapons is the Hunter. Hunters are created by using the T-virus as well as reptillian DNA(DioxyriboseNuclaicAcid) to make of creature that is truly deserving of the title Hunter, but which one is the best, which one is the most difficult?
Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 Hunter10

Well the 121 beta's packed a punch, if you got hit they done quite some damage.
But my favourite one is definiatly the MA-121 hunter from the original RE because they scared the shit out of me
when I first come across the one after the FMV and when I say it's long ghastly clawed arm open the door
I was like SHIT! a BOW that can hunt me down Shocked
Also they were a pain in the ass trying to run past because you would hear that imfamous screech then BAM
head rolling across the floor and your dead. Many of times they caught me when I hadnt saved and came a long way since the last save Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:24 pm

donfaisal wrote:
I think i like the ones in the REmake, i dont know if their different from the ones in the original, but i liked it when i ran past one of them and hit the stairs(the ones near the save room near the door that leads to the guardhouse)only to see him jump from downstairs right infront of me" that scared me".
They're the same in the original. I don't remember if they did that in the original though Shocked Scary.

@ace: Thanks man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 pm

None. I hate all Hunter's equally. I wish the Umbrella Development Team which created them would die in a fire. That one hit kill attack...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Hey, at least you have to be low on health for them to initiate that attack. Unlike the Reapers in RE5 who will just murder you unconditionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Hunter is the best???
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next