Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which Hunter is the best???

Go down 
+18
Mcghie
ace.redfield
donfaisal
GreggKennedy
Mass Distraction
Albert Wesker
Wesker
Jadice
charlieRE2
Regenerator
Kytte
BioHazardMerc1
Down
Ghost Leader
leonada
Bernard
frodomir
Spike991
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Which Hunter is the best??? Empty
PostSubject: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:15 am

One of Umbrella's most deadly bio weapons is the Hunter. Hunters are created by using the T-virus as well as reptillian DNA(DioxyriboseNuclaicAcid) to make of creature that is truly deserving of the title Hunter, but which one is the best, which one is the most difficult?
Which Hunter is the best??? Hunter10
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:47 am

Spike991 wrote:
One of Umbrella's most deadly bio weapons is the Hunter. Hunters are created by using the T-virus as well as reptillian DNA(DioxyriboseNuclaicAcid) to make of creature that is truly deserving of the title Hunter, but which one is the best, which one is the most difficult?
Which Hunter is the best??? Hunter10

I dont really remember all of them... I know some, but others are... unknown or i just forgot about them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:55 am

THIS HUNTER
Which Hunter is the best??? Info-boss-hunter

lol!

Well,the "Gamma" hunter eats you and that means kill instantaly=Most powerfull >:]
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:02 am

Bernard wrote:
THIS HUNTER

Hehe, yeah he should mention him too Razz

Well gamma is good choice, even i had fun with 121 beta

If i remeber good both are from RE 3

But im sure about 125R... Its from R. city
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:36 pm

frodomir wrote:
Bernard wrote:
THIS HUNTER

Hehe, yeah he should mention him too Razz

Well gamma is good choice, even i had fun with 121 beta

If i remeber good both are from RE 3

But im sure about 125R... Its from R. city

Gammas were tough, the Beta's were one of the toughest in my opinion. the 125R is from Outbreak File#2 so yeah, Raccoon City.Wink
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 pm

the only one i remeber seeing is the frist one
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:10 pm

The Seeker from CV is my fave of the Hunter family.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
The Seeker from CV is my fave of the Hunter family.

I hate those ones, they poison you everytime they hit you, definately the most annoying.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I hate those ones, they poison you everytime they hit you, definately the most annoying.Smile
That's why I liked them. Every area I encountered them in was a challenge. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
That's why I liked them. Every area I encountered them in was a challenge. Very Happy

Definately, that made it much more satisfying when I got to blow them away with my shotgun.:)I don't think the Lurkers from RE0 are really considered Hunters exactly, but I found those to be sort of challenging, if they got their tongues around you, you would have to struggle to get away.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Definately, that made it much more satisfying when I got to blow them away with my shotgun.:)I don't think the Lurkers from RE0 are really considered Hunters exactly, but I found those to be sort of challenging, if they got their tongues around you, you would have to struggle to get away.
A single Molotov cocktail will deal with them nicely. They're not invincible like the guide claims. I've killed several, but most the time I just keep running and save ammo for the Queen Leech.
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:48 pm

I think MA-125R looks like he can kill lots of people i think MA-125R is the best one
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:52 pm

Down wrote:
I think MA-125R looks like he can kill lots of people i think MA-125R is the best one

They were kind of slow and non-aggressive in File#2, but I think that was because of the controls, most of the enemies were sort of like that.Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:17 pm

I'll go for hunter 124 gamma, IT ATE ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:29 pm

stewiegriffin_1108 wrote:

Hey, I think that you are confusing the Gamma with the Lurkers from RE0, because I don't remember the Gammas eating me, but I remember the Lurkers look like big frogs that would attach their tongue onto your leg & eat you that way, but I could be mistaken.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:18 am

Spike991 wrote:

Hey, I think that you are confusing the Gamma with the Lurkers from RE0, because I don't remember the Gammas eating me, but I remember the Lurkers look like big frogs that would attach their tongue onto your leg & eat you that way, but I could be mistaken.Smile
Both look similar and both are based on frogs (well, the Lurker is actually just a mutated frog, not a bio weapon per se), but the Gamma model Hunter didn't have the ability to swallow people whole. He's most likely confusing the two.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:23 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Both look similar and both are based on frogs (well, the Lurker is actually just a mutated frog, not a bio weapon per se), but the Gamma model Hunter didn't have the ability to swallow people whole. He's most likely confusing the two.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking, thanks.Smile I used to always get those two confused, as well as the Beta Hunters & the ones from Code Veronca.Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well if the Gamma is in RE3, so I'm not mistaken, if not I'm sure I am. When you are playing with Carlos when you have to get some medicine for Jill in the hospital, you will encounter 2 creatures(neither Gamma nor Lurker) after you got the antidote, pretty hard to get them when they are 2 and in the hard mode and I am 100% that 1 of these creatures can swallow you.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:04 am

Down wrote:

If u ask me... he doesn't look scary at all...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:06 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well if the Gamma is in RE3, so I'm not mistaken, if not I'm sure I am. When you are playing with Carlos when you have to get some medicine for Jill in the hospital, you will encounter 2 creatures(neither Gamma nor Lurker) after you got the antidote, pretty hard to get them when they are 2 and in the hard mode and I am 100% that 1 of these creatures can swallow you.

That is right, I forgot about those in the RE3 Hospital after you fix up the antidote. I think that those are Gammas but I have to double check. The only place I know of the gammas for sure is Outbreak in the Decisions, Decisions Scenario.Smile

Okay I just checked, the Gammas were in RE3, and they could swallow you whole. RE3 had Gammas & Betas.Smile Although I don't remember the Gammas in Outbreak having the ability to swallow you whole.Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:01 am

I do remember in Outbreak 1, we do have a Gamma(, they can swallow you when you are running out of health, when they swallow you you'll see your legs remaining and waving everywhere! affraid I was stunned when I saw this, that happened to me twice but will never happen a third time Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:06 pm

I do remember in Outbreak 1, we do have a Gamma(, they can swallow you when you are running out of health, when they swallow you you'll see your legs remaining and waving everywhere! affraid I was stunned when I saw this, that happened to me twice but will never happen a third time Razz

Yeah, I will have to play the fifth scenario again, but I remember that I hated those, while I slowly climb across the railings those Gammas would jump out of the water and swipe me down.Sad
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:19 pm

The MA-121 Hunter did it for me
It also looked the coolest in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Well in my opinion none of them were that difficult but I did find them annoying to fight against
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Well in my opinion none of them were that difficult but I did find them annoying to fight against

Ha lol yeah I agree on the annoying part, I found the ones in Dead aim very hard to kill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Hunter is the best???   Which Hunter is the best??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Hunter is the best???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next