HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. Empty
PostSubject: Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered.   Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:42 am

Just got this today from Play Asia.

Spoiler:

Time to lock myself in, be busy for a while with this.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stretches page, added spoiler tags.)
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered.   Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:14 pm

That's... official? Why doesn't it say "Biohazard?" Also the title placement as well as the Capcom logo is weird. It almost looks like a bootleg.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered.   Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:23 pm

It's legit, the cover is reversible. It also comes with two manuals, one in English and one in Japanese.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stretches page, added spoiler tags.)
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered.   Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:26 pm

That is super strange to me. Japanese marketing through art is strange to me.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered.   Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Just pre-ordered my copy on Steam. comes with some interesting bonus goodies!

Also if anyone else is on Steam I will be looking to trade cards to collect the badges if anyone else is interested. excited to see what backgrounds I can snag!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
V-ACT23
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
V-ACT23

PostSubject: Re: Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered.   Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:34 am

It sucks that the PS4 version isn't getting a physical copy Sad...  Oh well, I ordered the Japanese ps3 collectors edition on ebay (don't have a ps3) that way I can have a physical copy when I buy the ps4 download.

Why couldn't capcom just make a physical collectors edition for the ps4?  That pisses me off so much, I mean I really hate all of this digital only bull...

Sorry, rant over....

EDIT: I am glad I bought the Japanese collectors edition though Smile. It apparently has an art book with it!!! So excited to get it Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered.   Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:18 am

V-ACT23 wrote:
EDIT:  I am glad I bought the Japanese collectors edition though Smile.  It apparently has an art book with it!!!  So excited to get it Smile.

If it's the same as the regular Asian version you'll also be getting the complete blueprints of the Spencer Mansion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered.   Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, just got my copy of REmake remastered.
Page 1 of 1