Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!

Go down 
+2
Ghost Leader
Ssplain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! Empty
PostSubject: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:08 am

REmastered has sold over 1 million copies! This is great news for fans of the classics. Hopefully in light of the earnings made off of REmastered we will get an official announcement for RE0 with the same treatment.

I am beginning to wonder how well an RE2 remake could do if given a triple A treatment and marketed properly. I know the whole remake process plus the extra marketing expenses would not be cheap.

If RE2make was marketed as the next big thing from Capcom and they give it the same love as the regular numbered titles... do you think it would hold up against them from a sales standpoint?
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:08 am

If they remake RE2, it'll be a shitty CoD clone just like the rest. They won't go back to fixed camera angles, lest haters cry about the series "going backwards".
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Would love to see an RE0 HD Remaster for PC... Just finished replaying through that last weekend. Man I missed this forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:54 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
If they remake RE2, it'll be a shitty CoD clone just like the rest. They won't go back to fixed camera angles, lest haters cry about the series "going backwards".

Ive seen some of REmastered. No grenade launcher glitch, and not sure if there are any extras beyond the BSAA outfits for Chris and Jill.

And while I was playing REV2 I honestly wanted some camera angles in there. Camera angles BUT switch to OTS for aiming. Itd be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:21 pm

MSR wrote:
Ive seen some of REmastered. No grenade launcher glitch, and not sure if there are any extras beyond the BSAA outfits for Chris and Jill.
They "fixed" the GL glitch on the Wii version, too, IIRC. Pity, because it was fun to use in lieu of the infinite rocket launcher.

Quote :
Camera angles BUT switch to OTS for aiming. Itd be perfect!
Completely agree. I've been saying that for years, but nobody ever listens to me when I always turn out to be right and it's always, "Told you so."
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:30 am

Ive always been intrigued by that idea but it was when I was playing REV2 recently that it dawned on me that we NEED camera angles. Come on RE7 should utilize this. Also RE7 should be the final game of this RE. Basically be the one that ends it all, one way or another. Then capcom can reboot the franchise or whathaveyou. Maybe they can even have an avengers like team with all the protagonists from the series, Armageddon style!!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:49 pm

REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! 478e1ee16147c85316723f4cf0a53ccc0b10e37a857224fe60a823ea4a168a78
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

But wouldn't that kinda be the point, remaking something old? Going "backwards" within the series. Otherwise it would be more of a reboot than a remake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

But wouldn't that kinda be the point, remaking something old? Going "backwards" within the series. Otherwise it would be more of a reboot than a remake.
I don't see what you mean. I'm all in favor of an RE2make as long as it maintains the feel of the original with fixed camera angles and such, but I feel that if it is made, they'll shift to the action-oriented style of later REs.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I don't see what you mean. I'm all in favor of an RE2make as long as it maintains the feel of the original with fixed camera angles and such, but I feel that if it is made, they'll shift to the action-oriented style of later REs.

I guess I was trying to say that a remake should feel like going backwards, in a sense. If they made it into a completely different style of a game it would be more like a reboot, kind of like ORC.

I share your fear, just a little, but call me a careful optimist when I see that if they remade it, it would be loyal to the original.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Teh Spike would also like to be optimistic as to an RE2 "remake" being done RIGHT.. RIGHT in the sense of staying true to the original. You could say that like Ghost, Teh Spike is hesitant to trust such a project with Capcom, really of all people, Capcom is the one that could and would FUCK UP an RE2 REmake by trying to appeal to jackass #1 and jackass #2 who just got done blowing each other away in some Advanced Warfare..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!   REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold! Empty

Back to top Go down

REmastered Breaks 1 Mil Sold!
Page 1 of 1