HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The messed up music tracks in REmastered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillC
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

The messed up music tracks in REmastered Empty
PostSubject: The messed up music tracks in REmastered   The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:01 pm

I'm really surprised I haven't seen anyone talking about this anywhere and no reviews mention it. As I'm SURE a lot of you have noticed, there are several music tracks in REmastered that are sped WAY up from the originals from the GC version thus completely killing the atmosphere of many sections of the game. not all of them, just some. The sped up tracks sound goofy and rushed whereas the originals nail the mood of the game. This is a huge deal to me. The soundtracks to these games are one of the most important parts in portraying a terrifying atmosphere. Heres an example

Original Gaurdhouse music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rgpXAU2DhA

New sped up one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5JOAtiAKHo

God, that new one sounds like sh*t. It sounds more like the ps1 music than a remastered version that came out in 2015! A few other examples include the track that plays when you return to the mansion and the 2 laboratory tracks, which probably sound the worst out of all of them. Anyway, I just wanted to point this out and discuss because it really hinders the experience. I really hope the same thing doesn't happen with RE0 remastered soundtrack. Damn, what a dumb choice on capcoms part.
Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

The messed up music tracks in REmastered Empty
PostSubject: Re: The messed up music tracks in REmastered   The messed up music tracks in REmastered EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:39 am

I agree the sped up one is rubbish,
Back to top Go down

The messed up music tracks in REmastered
Page 1 of 1