Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What Grinds Your Gears

Go down 
+8
Known_Hero
PAULSAMSON
Mcghie
Vandal
Ghost Leader
37 Narwhals
PWNERX
MSR
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:40 am

PWNERX wrote:
Spike 4:20 wrote:
Where's Vandal? This thread really is the perfect chance for him to relive his Vandal's Valid Vents idea.

Okay, here is a good one. Gossip. Why do people do it? At school, the workplace, everywhere. And a majority of people, or at least a pretty good fraction really seem to thrive on fucking gossip. And this wouldn't be much of a Gear Grinder if people weren't so flipping stupid to where they believe everything they ever hear. I can recall one time in school when someone told me something not too flattering about a girl. Now, I didn't flat out believe what I was told, and I don't even remember why this person told me this, but it did kind of make me look at her a little different. But remember this, Teh Spike will NOT judge anyone before giving them a chance. But I see this BS all the time. And it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't participate in such fucking stupid behavior!

But again, why? Is your life soooo boring that you have to live vicariously through I or anyone else? Almost as bad as the damn paparazzi. It's unfair to have people treat you differently simply because they think they know you, when they clearly don't know shit.

That explains most of my life perfectly (well, the end part does, anyways). Damn people still don't understand the fact that I have WESTERN EUROPEAN ANCESTRY, NOT ASIAN OR FRIGGEN MEXICAN. Also one of my Gear Grinders.

The last part? So they're all over you like the paparazzi? Laughing

BTW PWNER, you should know, everything someone thinks about you is based firstly on appearance. Everyone will assume to know something about you no matter what. I could make a joke about assuming but I'll spare Mass this one. I mean, if you see some bald middle aged fella with a molestache and a white van, would YOU just automatically assume he was a pedophile? Hmmm...everyone does it, you just gotta try to give people a chance to get to know them before you judge them.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:48 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

That explains most of my life perfectly (well, the end part does, anyways). Damn people still don't understand the fact that I have WESTERN EUROPEAN ANCESTRY, NOT ASIAN OR FRIGGEN MEXICAN. Also one of my Gear Grinders.

And what's the problem with that?

It pisses me off that they've been doing this for years even after telling them this countless times.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm

PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

And what's the problem with that?

It pisses me off that they've been doing this for years even after telling them this countless times.

Not to discredit your Gear Grinder, even though everyone does that to mine, but people are stupid? Find the ones that are not stupid, and those will make better friends. Usually.

Okay, I'm tired of being full of wisdom. I want to rant about more annoying things. Ok, this one isn't a major deal for me, but you know when you're on the road and you come up to a red light? Well, those people who pull right up to the side of your car to where your windows are perfectly aligned so you can see eachother very well. And god(hey the computer didn't automatically capitalize this word) forbid you two make eye contact. So ackward and annoying. I notice that most people tend to avoid this just like I do. It's like an unwritten rule of the road, except for those weirdos who like to I guess see who's in the car next to them? What do they want from me?? "Hey! How's it going?", "Long time no see!".
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Astrology Believers -

Those people who believe in that crap and judge someone by the date they were born. Just because someone was born on a cerain day of the month that happens to fall within the days to be considered whichever of the 12 zodiac signs doesnt mean they ARE the way people of that sign are described. Sometimes some things tend to match up with whats described on those horoscopes, but thats bound to happen when you write a bunch of crap that anyone and everyone can relate to. You people are pitiful, get to know someone for who they are, nit some preconceived idea of hiw you think they are.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:58 am

You know what grinds my gears..

Obnoxious Youtubers

"What's going on YouTube, this is (insert name) and blah blah"
*Dubstep ambiance*
"Please don't forget to rate and subscribe and leave a comment"
*Dubstep outro*

It's usually the people with +1000000000 subscribers who act like this. It's like fake enthusiasm is a prerequisite for YouTube success. And what's up the Dubstep? I can't people listen to this crap. That s#%t makes my stomach hurt(literally). This is why I enjoy the lesser known YouTube over the uber famous ones. AngryJoe, AVGN and AlphaOmegaSin are the only exceptions.

Cellphone people

I hate hanging around people who spend half the time taking looking down of their f#%king phone! Get off f#%king Facebook and enjoy life! I went to a basketball game with my friend and this clown was missing s#%t because he was too busy taking pictures and posting on instragram. I don't get it. Sometimes, I feel like Morpheus trying to unplug my friends from the Matrix.

Verbal junk mail

"Thank you for your purchase, did you find what you were looking for"
Obviously I did

"What's your email, you can get alerts on future sales"
No

"Would you like to sign up for a membership card"
No

"Would you like to take a survey, if you do, you'll be enrolled in our contest for a chance to win prizes"
No

"Ok, here's your receipt, did you enjoy your experience here"
No

"Is there anything we can do to make it better"
No

"Sir"
No
No
*cashier walks away*
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
........No

This is what happens every time I buy something nowadays. I can't stand it. F#%king GameStop is notorious for this kind of s#%t: preorder, scratch protection, one year warranty, membership card, trade-ins, miscellaneous questioning. Give me a f#%king break.

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:46 pm

"Sometimes, I feel like Morpheus trying to unplug my friends from the Matrix"

Follow the white rabbit
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:52 am

You know what i hate?.
Haters, people who think its cool to bad mouth everything!.
Its not cool its unoriginal overused sad and rather pathetic now.

And i really hate Trekkies on youtube, get an f-ing life people!.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:46 am

I dunno man, some haters can be pretty original.

What grinds my gears...

Playing Smash on a 3DS. It's cool as hell, but I would much prefer a GameCube controller.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:32 am

Nice, my last post here was about this too.

I was just playing the new Smash Bros for 3DS and wanted to take a second to vent. Cuz otherwise imma fucking raise some hell.

For starters, characters that are so annoying they can go fuck off doubley. Cheap ass, annoying, stale and repetitive fucking bastards like Metaknight, Little Mac, Robin, and some others, including a Mario that I faced Online. Fucking button mashing, cheap chicken shit, pansy, pussy lil bitches that like to bubble shield gaurd everything/followed by a grab, or roll dodge over, and over and over and fucking over again. I swear to Christ if I got the chance id slap one of those queer bitches right across the fucking mouth. Then, id beat the everloving fuck out of their player. If their character is too fucking bullshit for my Marth, then I have a couple other really strong characters like my Pikachu or Samus, or even Shulk.

/vent
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:18 pm

Now Teh_Spike is a little annoyed because even though I had just finished this post the motherfucking tab crashed!!! While posting!! Fucking cunt!!!

soooo...it's been a minute since Teh Spike posted in here. Fast food places and asking for your name. At some point quite a few fast food joints have started asking for your name for your order instead of simply giving you an order #, which will be on the receit anyway. Now it's not just Teh_Spike that finds this somewhat uncomforting. Whenever they asks for Teh Spike's name he replies with "Dick". Which is short for Richard of course, but interestingly enough will often make the cashier uncomfortable. Girls get kinda embarrassed like, and usually dudes will get a laugh out of it. Don't ask for Teh Spike's name if u don't wanna say it!!! But believe it or not quite often these places are uncomfortable enough to where they won't call "Dick" out to me and so it all becomes pointless! Let's just stick with order #'s...God dammit

Last edited by MSR on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:42 pm

No one gets privacy concerns more than me, but I think you're being a bit irrational. What harm is there in just telling them your first name? I mean, they probably see more than a dozen people with the same name everyday and the staff are unlikely to remember faces.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:48 pm

You know what really grinds my gears? Knowing that you people are posting all up and down the forums and completely ignoring the RP you jumped into. For shame.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Burn by PWNERX. lol!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:28 pm

PWNERX wrote:
You know what really grinds my gears? Knowing that you people are posting all up and down the forums and completely ignoring the RP you jumped into. For shame.

Ok, Teh_Spike is genuinely apologetic regarding the RP. Really, it's because Vandal didn't "approve of Teh Spike's original character which threw everything off. Teh Spike has just found creating a new character sheet to be difficult threw like all the moving and shut Teh Spike has had to do lately but believe you me, Teh Spike IS STILL IN RACCOON just have to muck around n make a new character sheet...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:25 pm

MSR wrote:
Really, it's because Vandal didn't "approve of Teh Spike's original character which threw everything off.
Your original character wasn't approved for good reason.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Rusty cogs grind my gears.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:39 am

What grind my gears....

Shitty Satellite internet that I'm stuck with currently. Which is running at... 6.36 mbps. Which usually likes to kick me off of online games that I'm kicking ass at.

I too hate peeling price tags off of games that I've purchased.

Games that get cancelled.

Slow satellite internet. (yes it needs to be mentioned more than once.)

When my dogs shed everywhere.

Maybe I'll add more later. ^-^;
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:37 pm

What really grinds my gears is when YouTube decides to go rogue and activates 'restricted mode' whenever I decide to go watch my subs. Hence, I have to disable it every time I want to watch anything on YouTube. Even the simple stuff.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:20 pm

PWNERX wrote:
What really grinds my gears is when YouTube decides to go rogue and activates 'restricted mode' whenever I decide to go watch my subs. Hence, I have to disable it every time I want to watch anything on YouTube. Even the simple stuff.

We all know how you like to venture out into the "weird" part of YT, PWNER.

@Winters, how's your connection running? And don't sugar coat it Razz

@GL, Teh Spike knows you like Hugh Jass.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:33 pm

MSR wrote:
@Winters, how's your connection running? And don't sugar coat it Razz

Here's to no sugar coating it....

Spoiler:

Actually, I haven't really played much online to know. I mean, it runs netflix ok, I guess. Don't have many people that would like to play with me.

I usually got kicked out of the game every second back when I was playing Destiny hardcore. I should probably go back and play it some more. I just love the grind... -_-
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Never played Destiny. A huge douchebag Teh_Spike used to know used to play it tho. Why would you get kicked out of the game, we're you being a cheap ass?
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:44 pm

I like Destiny. ^-^ Internet issues kept kicking me out of the game. I'm never a cheap ass. I don't even use Rocket Launchers in that game.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:48 pm

S.Winters wrote:
I like Destiny. ^-^ Internet issues kept kicking me out of the game. I'm never a cheap ass. I don't even use Rocket Launchers in that game.

Excuses, excuses. Lol. Just remember, no one can fuck with Teh_Spike's Link in Soul Calibur II. Yeah, if any of you have the at and a GC, beware!
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:55 pm

MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Excuses, excuses. Lol. Just remember, no one can fuck with Teh_Spike's Link in Soul Calibur II. Yeah, if any of you have the at and a GC, beware!

I'd love to see anyone else try to play Destiny on my kind of internet and not go through the frustration.

Talking about cheap ass... You're total BS with Link on that game.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:18 pm

S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

I'd love to see anyone else try to play Destiny on my kind of internet and not go through the frustration.

Talking about cheap ass... You're total BS with Link on that game.

Not cheap, just good.

You are an FPS fan anyhow, right? Teh_Spike recalls you liking Halo and CoD.

Teh Spike's game online BTW is GTAV. Omfg so much crazy fun!! You see that pic in Teh Spike's avatar? Yeah, that's also Teh Spike's character online. Be kickin' ass and taking names!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Grinds Your Gears
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next