Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What Grinds Your Gears

Go down 
+8
Known_Hero
PAULSAMSON
Mcghie
Vandal
Ghost Leader
37 Narwhals
PWNERX
MSR
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:31 pm

MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
I like Destiny. ^-^ Internet issues kept kicking me out of the game. I'm never a cheap ass. I don't even use Rocket Launchers in that game.

Excuses, excuses. Lol. Just remember, no one can fuck with Teh_Spike's Link in Soul Calibur II. Yeah, if any of you have the at and a GC, beware!

I'd love to see anyone else try to play Destiny on my kind of internet and not go through the frustration.

Talking about cheap ass... You're total BS with Link on that game.

Not cheap, just good.

You are an FPS fan anyhow, right? Teh_Spike recalls you liking Halo and CoD.

Teh Spike's game online BTW is GTAV. Omfg so much crazy fun!! You see that pic in Teh Spike's avatar? Yeah, that's also Teh Spike's character online. Be kickin' ass and taking names!

Yeah, ok.

Halo, yes. CoD, no. CoD and Battlefield are not my kind of games.

I've been playing a little bit of GTAV online.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:47 pm

S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
I like Destiny. ^-^ Internet issues kept kicking me out of the game. I'm never a cheap ass. I don't even use Rocket Launchers in that game.

Excuses, excuses. Lol. Just remember, no one can fuck with Teh_Spike's Link in Soul Calibur II. Yeah, if any of you have the at and a GC, beware!

I'd love to see anyone else try to play Destiny on my kind of internet and not go through the frustration.

Not cheap, just good.

Teh Spike's game online BTW is GTAV. Omfg so much crazy fun!! You see that pic in Teh Spike's avatar? Yeah, that's also Teh Spike's character online. Be kickin' ass and taking names!

Yeah, ok.

Tis true.

Halo is cool. CoD is fun too. Teh_Spike likes the jetpack thing in Advanced Warfare. It's quite similar to some Half-Life. Remember Xen? That weird cool alt dimension where the final boss fight was like some giant crazy baby fetus lookin' thing

hmmm, that would be interesting to see. You probly run over pedestrians and beat up bookers and stuff, dontcha? All the stuff ppl wish they could do in rl lolz
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:05 pm

MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Not cheap, just good.

Yeah, ok.

Tis true.

Halo is cool. CoD is fun too. Teh_Spike likes the jetpack thing in Advanced Warfare. It's quite similar to some Half-Life. Remember Xen? That weird cool alt dimension where the final boss fight was like some giant crazy baby fetus lookin' thing

hmmm, that would be interesting to see. You probly run over pedestrians and beat up bookers and stuff, dontcha? All the stuff ppl wish they could do in rl lolz

But of course. Who doesn't like beating up 'bookers'?

Last edited by S.Winters on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:15 pm

S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Not cheap, just good.

Yeah, ok.

Tis true.

But of course. Who doesn't like beating up 'bookers'?

Fucking SpellCheck wins again !! Teh_Spike is talking about hookers
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Hookers, regular people, they all look the same when my vehicle goes rolling down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:20 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Hookers, regular people, they all look the same when my vehicle goes rolling down the sidewalk.

Psh, Teh Spike rides a dirt bike. Over mountains out in the boonies. That ol' Sanchez II lol
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:49 pm

MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Psh, Teh Spike rides a dirt bike. Over mountains out in the boonies. That ol' Sanchez II lol

I've got a beautiful red Vader that's pretty fast and handles really well.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

I've got a beautiful red Vader that's pretty fast and handles really well.

Like a boss. Teh Spike owns with his suppressed shotgun. seen No Country For Old Men? Yeah, it's a lot like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:39 pm

Gauntlet all the way, bitches.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:49 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Gauntlet all the way, bitches.

I have one of those too! Those are pretty sweet.

I think I may have too many damn cars. ^-^;
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:00 pm

Teh_Spike restarted both of his characters...so now all MSR has is the first vehicle you get, with the tracker. It's the Sanchez..and it's a boss!

And not to sound like a noob, but what's a gauntlet? It's been awhile since Teh_Spike played. No internet
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:07 pm

MSR wrote:
Teh_Spike restarted both of his characters...
Why would you do that? Suspect

Quote :
And not to sound like a noob, but what's a gauntlet? It's been awhile since Teh_Spike played. No internet
What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 Gta5gauntlet

But actually, now that I think more closely, I've been favoring the Duke O' Death more recently.

What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 GTA-5-Duke-ODeath

But since you're such a square by still being on last gen, you can't get the goods. Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:17 pm

What are you playing on GL?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:38 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
MSR wrote:
Teh_Spike restarted both of his characters...
Why would you do that? Suspect

Teh_Spike was playing Online a bunch and this one annoying twat convinced Teh Spike to start a new character with a new person who would be starting from lvl1. Overall I don't mind cuz now MSR has John Marston in his lineage (which was missed out on the first time around).
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:58 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
What are you playing on GL?
PS4, but I can't play online on it due to A) Sony's dumbass decision to make PS Plus mandatory for it and B) my router apparently doesn't like PS4 since I have constant network connection issues.

MSR wrote:
Teh_Spike was playing Online a bunch and this one annoying twat convinced Teh Spike to start a new character with a new person who would be starting from lvl1. Overall I don't mind cuz now MSR has John Marston in his lineage (which was missed out on the first time around).
Wait, you've upgraded to a current gen system, or are you playing the PC version? I ask because on PS3 and 360 John Marston was exclusive to the Special Edition, IIRC.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:21 pm

On 360. Not sure if it's special edition or whatever. But. Recently Teh Spike can't even really play it anymore, even offline. Save file missing apparently as now im at the beginning and it wont save.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:56 am

I have it on the 360 as well, though we also have it one the XBone. But that's at our store... Oh wells. Though all of my friends I'd play it with are on 360.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:06 pm

The royal we ? It would be fun to play on xboxone cause of FPS mode...and being able to record 15mins worth of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Grinds Your Gears
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3