Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What Grinds Your Gears EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What Grinds Your Gears EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What Grinds Your Gears EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What Grinds Your Gears EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What Grinds Your Gears EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What Grinds Your Gears EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What Grinds Your Gears EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What Grinds Your Gears EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What Grinds Your Gears EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What Grinds Your Gears

Go down 
+8
Known_Hero
PAULSAMSON
Mcghie
Vandal
Ghost Leader
37 Narwhals
PWNERX
MSR
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

What Grinds Your Gears Empty
PostSubject: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Just post what grinds your gears.

I've already mentioned that name badge business. But how about annoying people that just have to drive around in vehicles that look exactly like police vehicles. White and basically the same model, that's all you could afford? That was the only vehicle that was available? Are you aware it makes you look like a cop? So annoying.

Why is Burger King so unoriginal? McDonald's introduced their McCafe beverages like coffee drinks and stuff, mocha frappes are a personal fav of Teh Spike. Now Burger King has copied them and have the same stuff! And their answer to the Big Mac? The Big King! And it doesn't have Micky D's Mac Sauce, it has it's own signature King Sauce. Which is probably the same thing anyway. They also stole Jack In The Box tacos at one point, but i'm sure they discontinued those.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Stealing ideas from Family Guy.

Wes Anderson (Ass).

George Barack Nixon (Ass!).

Canceling hyped games (ASS!).
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:55 pm

So I go into Gamestop/EB Games and they plaster these stickers all over the game cases, as if we really needed more than one or two:
I then try to peel them off and they usually rip because Gamestop stickers apparently have extra strength glue:
If I'm extra persistent then I can get it all off, but sometimes it screws up the case:
...and that's why I don't go to Gamestop anymore.

Last edited by 37 Narwhals on Wed May 14, 2014 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:28 am

Teh Spike wrote:
But how about annoying people that just have to drive around in vehicles that look exactly like police vehicles. White and basically the same model, that's all you could afford? That was the only vehicle that was available? Are you aware it makes you look like a cop? So annoying.
That's because those are, in fact, retired police cruisers sold at auctions and on websites such as CopCarsOnline.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Well thanks Ghost, that actually makes sense. But it's still hella annoying. Arntcha gonna post what Grinds Your Gears, GL? Come on. Let loose! Tell us about something that gets under your skin, and don't sugarcoat it!

@37 Narwhals, i hate those stickers too, but i have a method that usually gets 'em off without that icky residue. Just take it slow, easy does it, it's all in the wrist. And fingernails. Good Luck!

Drive-thrus can grind my gears. Like whenever the vehicle in front of me just has to order $20+ worth of fast food, while Teh Spike just wants a stupid cheeseburger or something simple. So i gotta wait an extra ten minutes for ahole to spend his entire paycheck at McDonald's. Go inside and order, you inconsiderate jerk.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:47 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Well thanks Ghost, that actually makes sense. But it's still hella annoying. Arntcha gonna post what Grinds Your Gears, GL? Come on. Let loose! Tell us about something that gets under your skin, and don't sugarcoat it!
People who whine about retired police cars looking like police cars. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Also the Crown Vic is a popular car.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Vandal wrote:

That car we drive over here...

oh, and LJN grinds my gears.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:35 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:

LJN? LIN?

Care to elaborate? You see Teh Spike is a great philosopher and asks all the meaningful questions, like, "Why?".
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:46 pm

LJN is a video game company way back in the early days of NES and SNES which made licensed video game movie and comic book tie ins. They're premiered a lot in the AVGN series.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:27 am

Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:

LJN? LIN?

Care to elaborate? You see Teh Spike is a great philosopher and asks all the meaningful questions, like, "Why?".

LJN, The Laughing Joking Numbnuts behind many of the most terrible games of all time.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:06 am

Never heard of 'em.

Alrighty then, it grinds Teh Spike's gears when annoying people call wrestlers by their "real name". They'll refer to HHH as Paul, Undertaker as Mark, Edge as Adam, or worse they'll call Kane, Glenn...

Yes, we get it, you looked at Hulk Hogan's wikipedia page, you know his legal name, congratulations! Do you want a cookie? Why the heck would they use "Terry" to refer to Hogan though? Do they want everyone to think they are some cool, hip, well-informed, knowledgeable pro wrestling fan? They are freaking annoying is what they are. That's basically on par with those irritating people who call someone by the name on their name tag!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:49 am

You know what grinds my gears? People who refer to themselves in the third person. The only person that's cool when he does that is Dwayne Johnson (that would be WWE's The Rock, for all you noobs).
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
You know what grinds my gears? People who refer to themselves in the third person. The only person that's cool when he does that is Dwayne Johnson (that would be WWE's The Rock, for all you noobs).

Very funny Goat Leader. Do you think you impress Teh Spike coming into this thread and mocking him? Let Teh Spike make something perfectly clear to you. You have never, and Teh Spike means never, impressed Teh Spike!

GL, you could make a legit post about something that grinds your gears, such as your hero, a man that you have loads of respect for, The Undertaker, with his Mickey Mouse tattoos and his thirty-three pound head, had the smackdown layed on his roody-poo candy ass at Mania by The Beast, Brock Lesnar!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Don't take things so personally, Spike. You know I only do it out of good natured ribbing. Smile

"Thirty-three pound head." I always liked that one. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Spike why so much BK hate ?
Should try UK Burger King, far better than Mcd's.
Plus it's like the only fast food outlet that allows triple xxL burgers, over the past decade big macs have been shrinking, I mean REALLY shrinking, now your lucky if a whole one actually sits in the palm or your hand.
Also the BK in the UK had cafe selections, ice cream, sundaes etc etc way before the mcd's, although that could have been a regional thing.
Anyway I don't particularly like both of them, okay on occasional but generally stay away from heart attack places such as them.
Plus when you've got a choice between subway or Nando's then who the hell needs MCD's or BK.

I would stay on topic and tell you what grinds my gears but I've not got time for that, I'm Scottish so you know we be angry about everything haha!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Don't take things so personally, Spike. You know I only do it out of good natured ribbing. Smile

A teacher once said, "If we don't make fun of you it's because we don't like you".

Mcghie wrote:
Spike why so much BK hate ?
Should try UK Burger King, far better than Mcd's.

Teh Spike would thoroughly enjoy some UK BK, but that's just a little too far away.

And Teh Spike doesn't hate Burger King, no, no, no, no, no! Teh Spike generally likes BK more than McDonald's. Micky D's just has some items that are superior to BK's, like the Frappes.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Teh Spike wrote:

And Teh Spike doesn't hate Burger King, no, no, no, no, no! Teh Spike generally likes BK more than McDonald's. Micky D's just has some items that are superior to BK's, like the Frappes.

Fair point spike.
The frappes are awesome, many nights I've been sitting and randomly craved one so
drove to the nearest mc'ds at silly times in the morning in order to get a few then drove home,
such a stupid thing to waste petrol on but that's how much they are worth it haha
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:47 am

Mcghie wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:

Fair point spike.
The frappes are awesome, many nights I've been sitting and randomly craved one so
drove to the nearest mc'ds at silly times in the morning in order to get a few then drove home,
such a stupid thing to waste petrol on but that's how much they are worth it haha  

Petrol? Is that like some kind of Scottish currency?

And oh yes, Teh Spike has also had those midnight cravings for Mocha Frappe's. The closest McDonald's that Teh Spike could go to though is pretty sucky. I swear...

I asked for a Medium Mocha Frappe and a Southern Style Chicken Sandwich(just as it's labled on the damn menu), and the moronic person Teh Spike was speaking with on the other side of the speaker in the drive-thru, who could barely speak English, just couldn't comprehend Teh Spike's order. Southern Style Chicken Sandwich..."Chicken Club Sandwich?"...No, Southern Style Chicken Sandwich..."Chicken Club Sandwich?" No! Southern Style Chicken Sandwich!...they put a McChicken on the freaking screen. No! Southern Style Chicken Sandwich! Dammit! And when Teh Spike got to the window to get his food, the lady that was working the window had the food sitting on the counter just waiting there, until eventually this idiot finally gave me my food, and asked if she gave me my card back, referring to Teh Spike's card that was used to pay for the food, you incompetent fool! It's hit and miss with this particular McDonald's, but that's neither here nor there.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:27 am

What grinds my gears? That more fast food restaurants don't have McDonalds style McChickens. Those are delicious, and yet nobody has something similar.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 pm

I'll tell ya what grinds my gears. People who say, "What?" or "Huh?" to something you say, for no reason. They heard what you said but ask you to repeat it as if they didn't. I have literally been like, "I'm going to the store." and they reply with, "Pardon me?", or whatever else, and I wait a second instead of repeating myself and then they immediately go, "Oh, you're going to the store?". Yes, I'm going to the store! So annoying. Why do people do that? God dammit.

"Huhh?"  Mad
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Uh HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh, well. Wanna know what Grinds the holy f*ck outa my Gears? (This'll probably make people angery too, so be warned.) Bronies GRIND MY GEARS TO DUST. They just came outa effin nowhere, and as soon as a bunch of people "adopted" this name for themselves, more people got in on it. Even worse, people I know that wouldn't have done so in their past, have started up with this nonsense. Also, when people like something like this, they normally don't advertise the damn thing (Themselves, the Bronies). Even the same people who aren't into it before but are now, advertise the Bronie status. What the hell is going on? This isn't like any sudden fad: this is like a friggen pandemic.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:12 am

Where's Vandal? This thread really is the perfect chance for him to relive his Vandal's Valid Vents idea.

Okay, here is a good one. Gossip. Why do people do it? At school, the workplace, everywhere. And a majority of people, or at least a pretty good fraction really seem to thrive on fucking gossip. And this wouldn't be much of a Gear Grinder if people weren't so flipping stupid to where they believe everything they ever hear. I can recall one time in school when someone told me something not too flattering about a girl. Now, I didn't flat out believe what I was told, and I don't even remember why this person told me this, but it did kind of make me look at her a little different. But remember this, Teh Spike will NOT judge anyone before giving them a chance. But I see this BS all the time. And it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't participate in such fucking stupid behavior!

But again, why? Is your life soooo boring that you have to live vicariously through I or anyone else? Almost as bad as the damn paparazzi. It's unfair to have people treat you differently simply because they think they know you, when they clearly don't know shit.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 am

Spike 4:20 wrote:
Where's Vandal? This thread really is the perfect chance for him to relive his Vandal's Valid Vents idea.

Okay, here is a good one. Gossip. Why do people do it? At school, the workplace, everywhere. And a majority of people, or at least a pretty good fraction really seem to thrive on fucking gossip. And this wouldn't be much of a Gear Grinder if people weren't so flipping stupid to where they believe everything they ever hear. I can recall one time in school when someone told me something not too flattering about a girl. Now, I didn't flat out believe what I was told, and I don't even remember why this person told me this, but it did kind of make me look at her a little different. But remember this, Teh Spike will NOT judge anyone before giving them a chance. But I see this BS all the time. And it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't participate in such fucking stupid behavior!

But again, why? Is your life soooo boring that you have to live vicariously through I or anyone else? Almost as bad as the damn paparazzi. It's unfair to have people treat you differently simply because they think they know you, when they clearly don't know shit.

That explains most of my life perfectly (well, the end part does, anyways). Damn people still don't understand the fact that I have WESTERN EUROPEAN ANCESTRY, NOT ASIAN OR FRIGGEN MEXICAN. Also one of my Gear Grinders.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:20 am

PWNERX wrote:

That explains most of my life perfectly (well, the end part does, anyways). Damn people still don't understand the fact that I have WESTERN EUROPEAN ANCESTRY, NOT ASIAN OR FRIGGEN MEXICAN. Also one of my Gear Grinders.

And what's the problem with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds Your Gears   What Grinds Your Gears Empty

Back to top Go down

What Grinds Your Gears
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next