HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Strangest medical problem you've ever had

Go down 
+4
Ssplain
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Strangest medical problem you've ever had Empty
PostSubject: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:04 am

A number of years ago I had to have an ingrown hair surgically removed from my lower back. It was almost 8 inches long and I still have a shallow depression in my skin where it grew that's about the thickness of a fingernail.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:17 am

Well that certainly was... Weird.

Does it count that I've once woken up in a puddle of my own blood?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:31 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Depends. What was the cause?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:42 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Depends. What was the cause?
The cause wasn't the most exciting one. It was a badly stiched wound. It would've been bad for my continued existence if I hadn't been in a hospital though, there was quite a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:55 am

Ehh hm. I lived a pretty boring life. I get constant nose bleeds which was a mystery to me for the longest time until I went to see a doctor about it. Turns out when I get stressed or don't sleep enough pressure builds up and my head has to release the pressure somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:47 am

I broke my nose riding a bike onetime. I could feel the side of it touching my face. I had to snap it back into place and it is still slightly crooked.

Oh also I woke up fighting a bunch of fire and rescue people off of me onetime. I was apparently going into a diabetic coma while sleeping and woke up very confused...
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:11 am

Vandal wrote:
Ehh hm. I lived a pretty boring life. I get constant nose bleeds which was a mystery to me for the longest time until I went to see a doctor about it. Turns out when I get stressed or don't sleep enough pressure builds up and my head has to release the pressure somehow.

I have the exact same condition. Have to take pills to lower the pressure though, cause if it doesn't get release then there's a death risk.

concerning physical injuries, I've twisted and mangled a few muscles and bones playing soccer as a kid/teen, nothing major.

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:28 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I have the exact same condition. Have to take pills to lower the pressure though, cause if it doesn't get release then there's a death risk.

Whoa, that's something new. When I went to the doctor, he said it wasn't something to worry about. He only told me to get more sleep. What kind of pills are those?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:07 am

Vandal wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Whoa, that's something new. When I went to the doctor, he said it wasn't something to worry about. He only told me to get more sleep. What kind of pills are those?

well, here's the thing, when I went to the doctor with that problem they run some studies on me and they determined I had a slighty high blood pressure, so i take a pill to bring it down a bit.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:05 am

Sometimes i wake up with random scratches and stuff that i dont where they came from.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Sometimes i wake up with random scratches and stuff that i dont where they came from.

Do you dream of a janitor with burnt face and a glove of knives?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:

No. But i do see these little girls jumping rope and reciting some nursery rhyme,

'1,2, Freddy's coming for you
3,4, better shut the door
5,6, grab your crucifix
7,8, better stay up late
9,10, never sleep again...'

It's a tad creepy.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:

I'm pretty sure I took care of him last night. He was getting too close, so I pummeled the guy, using his own arms as bludgeons.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:02 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:

I'm pretty sure I took care of him last night. He was getting too close, so I pummeled the guy, using his own arms as bludgeons.

Spike 4:20 says,

No PWN, you did not take care of him. He is gonna murder you tonight in your sleep using that one thing that you are really afraid of. You know that thing?

Well sweet dreams buddy.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I suppose it does count.
I woken up in my own blood as well, I was younger and had an eyebrow piercing (I know lame as hell and I look back and cringe)
I woke up in a really bad mood/half asleep because the piercing was burning and aggravated (due to complications of getting in a fight
a month after I got it pierced and some idiot punched me right on it which caused it to swell) and because of the pain and
being half a sleep and my brain not fully awake yet, I yanked it as hard I could and ripped my eyebrow nearly off and fell back asleep lol.
I woke up to my pillow covered in a huge amount of blood and the skin around my eyebrow nearly ripped off.
I had to go to hospital but only required butterfly stitches and some gluing, the scar is also not even that big but you can see the hair is slightly thinner on
the eyebrow and if I move it you can see the indent and scar.
I also nearly got beating to death at school one time as well.
Not the first fight that I had been in but someone was pulling the strings and talking nonsense about me and one of my
friends in hopes we would fight so we ended up confronting each other, obviously mad and believing what we had heard.
We sort of talked it out and figured out the same person had told us these lies but as had finally calmed down the group that where surrounding us, one guy punched me
in the back of the head and I stumbled forward and everyone in front had a few digs then I ended up getting pulled to ground and held down whilst they kicked me in the head, face and one guy jumped off a like a small 2ft wall onto my head, I ended up remember not feeling pain but only severe rage and also my eyesight when black and white'ish but everytime
I was stricken there was color flashed like red, yellow, orangish colors, it was pretty trippy and weird.
My friends and some other dudes I knew from my area what there in a gang stepped in and started brawling whilst I got up and walked to school nurse.
I ended up with a gash on my lip where my tooth has went through it, severe bruising and a massive headache lol.
I still went back to school the next day, wanting to get everyone back individual but when I got there some of the people that had beat me
where kind of scared and shock and apologizing (must I thought I was crazy about coming back in next day), I told them they where pathetic and feeble
and told them I was planning kicking the absolute shit out of them but I was calm now and didnt want to even waste my time on weak assholes like them.
Got respect from them and a lot of them tried to my friend, a few where actually okay guys but some where just scared little idiots.
Anyway it just goes to show you that sometimes its better to not be afraid and just laugh and walk away from weak individuals such as these guys.
I've had a few experiences like that, got stabbed in the knee with a screwdriver from someone in another part of Glasgow I was in visit my GF, I was at the bus station at night
and he asked where I was from and I told him, his retort was wtf you doing here then went into his pocket, in which I punched him and tried to grab his hand because I knew this whole scenario and knew how it goes down, he ended up getting his hand free and stabbing me, but ran away, I didn't knew what he had done, I was surprised that he
had punched me in the knee, then the burning sensation come over me and I seen the blood and realised he had stabbed me.
Lucky it was just a surface wound and never actually fully penetrated my knee or he could have done some damage.
I also been stabbed in my thigh as well, that was a full blown stabbing and hurt like hell, nearly the groin area which is kind of scaring thinking back now lol.

Anyway that's briefly the worst things I have had happen to me, a side from other injuries from skating and when I little etc.
Another strange thing I've had for a few years is random spontaneous accelerated heart beat and near cardiac arrest, alongside random spells of heavy palpitations.
I've had numerous test and everything is okay the hospital says, I'm above healthy for my age (go to gym and walk/run a lot etc).
Most people would be happy with that news but I would rather there being a problem so it could be combated rather than something that can
potentially put me into cardiac arrest and even kill me but their being not problems with me.
Kind of scaring but I just forget about it and live life, shouldn't dabble on the negative side or your life will spent living in fear and not achieving your goals and enjoying the journey etc.

P.S - Apolgies for the length of this, just realised how much I wrote lol.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:02 pm

An eyebrow piercing Mcghie? You lost some major street cred bro. Oh, you got stabbed? Well you got your street cred back.

And what a bunch of twats, attacking you from behind that's a bitch move. But lol at the one guy who stepped up onto something to drop down and stomp on you. Why didn't he drop an elbow or go for a splash. Maybe finish you off with a DDT or a piledriver. 1,2,3.

But it sounds like you showed them up. Like it says in that Kelly Clarkson song, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

BTW i like the sig Mcghie, Golden Boy. That show is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
An eyebrow piercing Mcghie? You lost some major street cred bro. Oh, you got stabbed? Well you got your street cred back.

And what a bunch of twats, attacking you from behind that's a bitch move. But lol at the one guy who stepped up onto something to drop down and stomp on you. Why didn't he drop an elbow or go for a splash. Maybe finish you off with a DDT or a piledriver. 1,2,3.

But it sounds like you showed them up. Like it says in that Kelly Clarkson song, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

BTW i like the sig Mcghie, Golden Boy. That show is hilarious.

I know I was young and dumb and it was sort of trend where I was from.
Now it just looks douchey and horrible, so much so that I when I see a teenager with one I'm like what the hell are you doing!, it looks horrendous!
Getting stabbed is not street cred, it just makes you depressed about how bad your city and area growing up was.
It is good that Scotland has changed, I mean yeah people do still get killed by gangs or stabbed from time to time but that kind
of thuggish behavior is kind of dying out, for the best I suppose.
Now a days youths frown upon even smoking so the country is finally getting is act together lol.
I know, that's what happens over here, there is always gang fighting each other, not due to drugs or money like real gangs in the US etc but
just because you come from a certain area, it's all territorial.

You made me laugh at the end their  lol! 
I don't know but I do see a peoples elbow would have been better than size 10 timberland boot to the head lol.
To be honest though I got beating pretty hard and savagely though so all feeling was gone and I could only feel the impact of blows.
Still it hurt like a bitch the next day but I was more annoyed that I couldn't eat properly for a week, any spicy or acidic hurt like hell from the split in my lip.
That is generally what made me more pissed off, funnly enough haha!

Thanks man, glad you noticed, almost nobody knows about Golden Boy
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:

Spike 4:20 says,

No PWN, you did not take care of him. He is gonna murder you tonight in your sleep using that one thing that you are really afraid of. You know that thing?

Well sweet dreams buddy.

What thing?  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:20 am

You would think that jumping on someone's head, especially from higher up, would have a high chance of death.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You would think that jumping on someone's head, especially from higher up, would have a high chance of death.

That is the whole point.
Kid's in Scotland don't really care if you live or die, when you get jumped by these gangs they just want
to inflict as much damage on you as possible.
It was a one footed stomp and the wall was only like a few feet, not an actual like huge wall, it was about up to the middle of my shin.
It's still dangerous, even the amount of kicks to the head could have killed me.
I'm pretty sure if it went on any longer I would have been hospitalized or dead, I mean my vision went blurry and color was fading much like I was
looking through a filter.
So I suppose that's what your vision goes like before you end up dying or passing out.
It wasn't scaring or sore, just very normal like peaceful etc.
Thinking back that sounds a lot worse and could have ended badly, the fact that all feeling had gone and everything was numb and not sore, man that's like
near death lol.
Anyway, it wasn't the worst thing that ever happened, probably say being stabbed in the thigh was because it could have hit an artery or anything, lucky it was just flesh wound
but hurt like hell trying to walk for about 3 weeks lol.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

That is the whole point.
Kid's in Scotland don't really care if you live or die, when you get jumped by these gangs they just want
to inflict as much damage on you as possible.
It was a one footed stomp and the wall was only like a few feet, not an actual like huge wall, it was about up to the middle of my shin.
It's still dangerous, even the amount of kicks to the head could have killed me.
I'm pretty sure if it went on any longer I would have been hospitalized or dead, I mean my vision went blurry and color was fading much like I was
looking through a filter.
So I suppose that's what your vision goes like before you end up dying or passing out.
It wasn't scaring or sore, just very normal like peaceful etc.
Thinking back that sounds a lot worse and could have ended badly, the fact that all feeling had gone and everything was numb and not sore, man that's like
near death lol.
Anyway, it wasn't the worst thing that ever happened, probably say being stabbed in the thigh was because it could have hit an artery or anything, lucky it was just flesh wound
but hurt like hell trying to walk for about 3 weeks lol.

You could haved died Mcghie. But your body is obviously quite resilient. But even if you had died, we here at REF would have brought you back. We have the technology, but we don't want to spend very much.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Teh Spike wrote:

You could haved died Mcghie. But your body is obviously quite resilient. But even if you had died, we here at REF would have brought you back. We have the technology, but we don't want to spend very much.

Could have, but never so I suppose ... cool beans lol.
Well technically I don't even think REF was founded back then or that I was even a member lol, but I get what you mean.
Don't worry I wouldn't ask for much, maybe just some automail body parts to replace the ones that had died out or what not.
So keep that in mind for the future, K thanks, bye Razz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangest medical problem you've ever had   Strangest medical problem you've ever had Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangest medical problem you've ever had
Page 1 of 1