HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial

Go down 
+6
PWNERX
Nobudy
DampRevil
37 Narwhals
Mass Distraction
MSR
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:43 am

I agree with Vandal. His head disappears for animation purposes. Things like that happen.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:34 pm

DampRevil wrote:
I agree with Vandal. His head disappears for animation purposes. Things like that happen.

Hey! You hear that, Vandal? He agrees with you! Oh you dont know how happy it will make Vandal to know someone agrees with him! Yay!

But honestly, it doesnt seem plausible that Wesker didnt want an RPG to hit him in the face? Or maybe it was a reactionary flinch? That seems completely logical. Honestly. And he was just reacting, he didnt care to think that the two missiles would blow up behind him and explode killing him anyway. Survival instinct.
Back to top Go down
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Are we just arguing over whether or not he flinched? It isn't even about if he died anymore? Worst discussion ever. But so be it. Yeah, he would probably try to move, but he didn't seem to have his speed after his overdose. Plus, going frame by frame, it looks like the animators just had it disappear right before impact. It doesn't look like he moved it to one side to me. I'm with Vandal. And since Capcom said he is dead, I'll just believe them. They probably currently mean it, but if they really wanted to, they could bring him back. I doubt they want to though, really and I doubt it will happen. However, I would say they will have him in any cutscenes taking place before his death. Also, if they ever reboot the series, I wouldn't mind having him return for it. He is a very colorful and awesome character if he is written and voiced well.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:43 pm

The Spike wrote:
But honestly, it doesnt seem plausible that Wesker didnt want an RPG to hit him in the face? Or maybe it was a reactionary flinch? That seems completely logical. Honestly. And he was just reacting, he didnt care to think that the two missiles would blow up behind him and explode killing him anyway. Survival instinct.
Except the picture shows the missile going through his head. I mean, how can you even dodge after your head has been impaled?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:46 pm

Oh yes, obviously. How could we all be so thick? Why haven't we thought about it before? Wesker dodged the rocket, preserving his noodle. Clearly, he must have reacted to the rocket like a turtle and shrunk his head into his own chest. It seems to be the only logical explanation. It had to have been gut instinct to flinch away from the rocket, meaning Wesker could still be alive and fight Chris another day!

Traversing out of Spike's kooky-verse--where the girls are green and the grass is pretty--and grounding our feet back into reality, I'm sure it was more efficient for Capcom to just get rid of his head instead of animating two frames of his noggin getting blown to sausage bits, and a lot better than letting the rocket phase through his skull. Ergo, it isn't a plausible possibility, it isn't rational, and Spike should lay off the hash.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:12 pm

I'm gonna sum up everything that we've talked about in this thread in one post so we can hopefully move on from this.

1.) Wesker didn't move his head. Capcom took the easy way out and decided to remove his head completely instead of actually programming his head exploding. The scene literally lasts for 2 seconds anyway, they probably thought no one would notice.
2.) Is there any possibility of Wesker returning? Maybe, depending on future developers. However, I don't think anyone at Capcom wants the responsibility of bringing Wesker back. If the rockets didn't kill him, the magma did. I don't know which Capcom employee wants to think of a logical solution as to how Wesker survived. I think that's why the producer of Resident Evil 6 decided to create Jake instead of bringing Wesker back.

I hope we're all on the same page here and I hope I did a good job a summarizing our discussion.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Vandal wrote:
Oh yes, obviously. How could we all be so thick? Why haven't we thought about it before? Wesker dodged the rocket, preserving his noodle. Clearly, he must have reacted to the rocket like a turtle and shrunk his head into his own chest. It seems to be the only logical explanation. It had to have been gut instinct to flinch away from the rocket, meaning Wesker could still be alive and fight Chris another day!

Traversing out of Spike's kooky-verse--where the girls are green and the grass is pretty--and grounding our feet back into reality, I'm sure it was more efficient for Capcom to just get rid of his head instead of animating two frames of his noggin getting blown to sausage bits, and a lot better than letting the rocket phase through his skull. Ergo, it isn't a plausible possibility, it isn't rational, and Spike should lay off the hash.

You know, Vandal, I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my butt.

In the scene it looks like he moves his head. Watch it again. And no one is talking about whether Wesker is dead or not, we know he is. Seriously, shut the front door.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:49 am

If you admit he's dead why are you arguing whether or not he moved his head? If he's dead it doesn't matter if he moved his head. What's the point of your thread again? I think Aegis was right. Worst topic on the forums.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:10 am

Vandal wrote:
If you admit he's dead why are you arguing whether or not he moved his head? If he's dead it doesn't matter if he moved his head. What's the point of your thread again? I think Aegis was right. Worst topic on the forums.

Well, that's a matter of opinion and I dont give a flip about yours.

Me admit he was dead? I never stated that I thought he survived the explosion. If you want to know what this thread is about you can read the OP. However, since you have a 3rd grade education you should be able to catch it. I'll state the meaning again. - If Wesker moved his head or if it took his head clean off - Now, if you can't keep up with the conversation better not try to join in at all.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:49 am

In that case, your question was answered in the page before. Read it. Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial   Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is The Volcano "Death" Scene Still Controversial
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2