Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ideal RE crossover? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ideal RE crossover? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ideal RE crossover? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ideal RE crossover? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ideal RE crossover? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ideal RE crossover? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ideal RE crossover? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ideal RE crossover? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ideal RE crossover?

Go down 
+3
PWNERX
Vandal
TyrantSteve
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

Ideal RE crossover? Empty
PostSubject: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:37 pm

I pose a question for all of ye: out of all franchises, what would you most like to see have a crossover with Resident Evil?

For me, and I can explain myself for this, is Star Trek.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:43 pm

They already have that. It's called Dead Space.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Vandal wrote:
I didn't mean that kind of crossover. Moreof a convincing canon crossover between the two. I'd like to see the Eugenics War mentioned in Trek turn out to be the war of bioterrorism. I'd also imagine Chris turning out to be one of Kirk's ancestors.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:33 pm

House of the Dead.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:53 pm

I would have liked to say Left 4 Dead but that has already kinda happened with the whole deal with Valve thing. It may not be actual story or anything but close enough.

Then I thought how it would be cool to see Frank West and Dante interact with RE characters buuuuuut that is already a thing, thanks to Project X Zone. They even threw in Rikiya Busujima for good measure.

I guess the only thing I have to say is a crossover between Resident Evil and Dino Crisis, and in this case I would love to see a full on crossover instead of just character interaction (that already happened in Namco x Capcom).
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I would have liked to say Left 4 Dead but that has already kinda happened with the whole deal with Valve thing. It may not be actual story or anything but close enough.

Then I thought how it would be cool to see Frank West and Dante interact with RE characters buuuuuut that is already a thing, thanks to Project X Zone. They even threw in Rikiya Busujima for good measure.

I guess the only thing I have to say is a crossover between Resident Evil and Dino Crisis, and in this case I would love to see a full on crossover instead of just character interaction (that already happened in Namco x Capcom).
Hmm...Genetics and Biology...
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I think every Resident Evil fan at one time or another has wanted to see a crossover with Dino Crisis, so I know what you mean. I'd love a full on crossover, too.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:12 pm

TyrantSteve wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I didn't mean that kind of crossover. Moreof a convincing canon crossover between the two. I'd like to see the Eugenics War mentioned in Trek turn out to be the war of bioterrorism. I'd also imagine Chris turning out to be one of Kirk's ancestors.
That sounds silly.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Vandal wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
Vandal wrote:
That sounds silly.
Not if done in just the right way it wouldn't. I'd imagine Trek's augments being people enhanced by the Progenitor virus.

In recent Trek, whenever they went back to the 90's there was no sign of the Eugenics War, despite canon stating that it took place around the 90's. My theory? The Eugenics War could actually be the war on Bioterrorism, or at least part of it. I think it's a plausable backstory for such a crossover.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Honestly haven't thought bout entire RE crossover with something else, but the moment i saw the image below, it just blew my mind. I dont care if its a game, movie, CG or whatever, I just want it to happen! Like the most kick ass characters picked and placed in one title, screw actual expendables, cs this kicks its ass!

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:20 am

The only crossover that would make sense is Dino Crisis, which being another Capcom IP presumably means it could (keyword) be set in the same universe.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:20 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
The only crossover that would make sense is Dino Crisis, which being another Capcom IP presumably means it could (keyword) be set in the same universe.
The House of the Dead: Curien could have strong, although rather obscure ties with Spencer, and Bio-Terrorism could lead to the world collapse, G/Hunk...who knows what you can do with this.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:16 pm

TyrantSteve wrote:
Vandal wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
Vandal wrote:
That sounds silly.
Not if done in just the right way it wouldn't. I'd imagine Trek's augments being people enhanced by the Progenitor virus.

In recent Trek, whenever they went back to the 90's there was no sign of the Eugenics War, despite canon stating that it took place around the 90's. My theory? The Eugenics War could actually be the war on Bioterrorism, or at least part of it. I think it's a plausable backstory for such a crossover.
This is actually more weird than it is silly. Still silly nevertheless.

If you ask me, it's best if crossovers are in a believeable universe, unless it's like a fighting game like MVC or Smash Brothers.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:16 am

I don't like the idea of a muiltiverse on RE, we already have enough troubles about what is canon and what isn't Razz, but if I had to choose....Mortal Kombat ftw
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:57 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I don't like the idea of a muiltiverse on RE, we already have enough troubles about what is canon and what isn't Razz, but if I had to choose....Mortal Kombat ftw
...nobody likes a House of the Dead crossover?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:35 pm

PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
...nobody likes a House of the Dead crossover?
Apparently not. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideal RE crossover?   Ideal RE crossover? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideal RE crossover?
Page 1 of 1