HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC   Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:24 am

So apparently the PC version of RE6 will have the Left 4 Dead 2 cast (Coach, Nick, Rochelle, Ellis) as playable characters in the new Mercenaries: No Mercy game mode. You will also be getting new bosses in the mode, including the Tank and the Witch. Furthermore, the PC version of L4D2 will be getting some as of yet unnamed RE characters as players and enemies from RE6 including Lepotitsa, Napad and Ogroman.

More info and images here: [link]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC   Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:41 pm

I just read about this a couple of weeks ago and I honestly think it's kind of cool... I like the L4D2 characters but I would have preferred the L4D1 Characters..they look nice in Resident Evil 6's graphic compared to L4D2's.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC   Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Meh, if I wanted to play L4D, I'd play L4D. I much rather them add some older RE characters. That would actually make me play the game again.

Also why did they pick the cast of L4D2? Most people I know prefer the characters from the first L4D much more.
Back to top Go down
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC   Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Meh, if I wanted to play L4D, I'd play L4D. I much rather them add some older RE characters. That would actually make me play the game again.

Also why did they pick the cast of L4D2? Most people I know prefer the characters from the first L4D much more.

I agree, I would have preferred the L4D1 cast but it's still pretty cool that this crossover even exists, given the fact that it's the first time I'm aware of that this sort of crossover has happened! Imagine if they put the S.T.A.R.S Alpha and Bravo teams as selectable characters? Give some of the under-developed Bravo side characters some new life? I personally think that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC   Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil/Left 4 Dead Crossover for PC
Page 1 of 1