HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Need some help with Resident Evil 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
undeadcreepshow
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeadcreepshow

Need some help with Resident Evil 1 Empty
PostSubject: Need some help with Resident Evil 1   Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Playing Resident Evil DS which is basically just Resident Evil 1. Playing again for the nostalgia factors since i grew up on Resident Evil games. I'm at the very end I already did the first Tyrant fight and since i didn't wait for Barry to drop the second rope for me I got the crappy ending. But here is my dilemma, after fighting Tyrant the Self Destruct System did not activate and i go to find Barry dead and he gives me the photo of his family. I am stuck at this part, I go up the ladder and the door wont open because the Self Destruct didn't activate. I go back through the boiler room and try to activate the trigger system myself and nothing happens. Am i missing something here?
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with Resident Evil 1   Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:51 pm

I think you're supposed to find a key in the room where you fought the Tyrant, probably near Wesker's body. I could be wrong since I don't play the PS1 version often and I've never beat DS, but it's worth a try.
Back to top Go down
undeadcreepshow
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeadcreepshow

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with Resident Evil 1   Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Hmm its worth a try. I looked up guides and everything. Not 1 guide even mentioned the Self Destruct not triggering at all lol
Back to top Go down
undeadcreepshow
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeadcreepshow

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with Resident Evil 1   Need some help with Resident Evil 1 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Yep Narwhals you were right. Lab/Master Key laying beside Weskers "dead" body lol i feel dumb now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with Resident Evil 1   Need some help with Resident Evil 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some help with Resident Evil 1
Page 1 of 1